All Comments on 'My Unwanted Transition'

by Terrafic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Magic

A lovely story. I liked it very much & could understand the issues the person in the story had. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very interesting

Very interesting take on a similar theme. I enjoyed the way you wrote the issues of a man dealing with being a woman without any time to really come to grips with it all. I would have liked to see you expand on the change itself. That felt a bit under written to me. I hope you will continue this tale. Thank you for writing it.

DJ

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Well Written

First time I've read a story like yours; perhaps a continuation will be forthcoming

TerraficTerraficabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. There is more of the story coming. I was originally going to put more detail in the change, but I wanted to focus on the "living with it" part more. Maybe in a future part I can add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting Premise

I really enjoyed. An interesting way to deal with a transition. I look forward to the next chapter.

Cracker270Cracker270about 7 years ago
Really well done

You covered the topic really well. I love stories with the male to female transition as the main theme. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

interesting take on transitioning ,looking forward to the next chapter . thanks

suelat866suelat866over 6 years ago
stunning experience

gorgeous and more so because it was a reluctant transition but then though it be, you have to adjust to what is. i suspect I would die of embarrassment

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Good start loving it. but bad anatomy information

Women don't have wide hips to fit their ovaries, vagina, and fallopian tubesand yoonforgot the uterus. Women have wide hips to give birth, and some don't. Her Eisner hips would have kept the boxers off unless there was a massive amount of weight loss. Women love wearing boxers and tshirts around. tesiticals are ovaries so if her body was transforming female her balls would have just gone back up, same with Fallopian tubes, already there. Why if he's so nervous would he not move, or get a different job? Especially with such a unique situation. I one would ever know unless she wanted them too. Otherwise. I love this story and can't wait to read what else happens to her now. Such different spin is great to see. Love it's not really short chapter.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Really?

I loved the story and is there such a thing as mutated DNA? I might have enjoyed the change to a woman! There are days I wish I could wake up as a woman with all her anatomy intact! I'm intrigued with Jason's change to Jenny!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I wish I were 20 again

And there was a way for my body to mutate. I do not want to be a sissy or a TG or a cross dresser or a MTF, I want to be a woman in all her glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dam so hot

I wish I was the new girl in this story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the story!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredible in depth story. I Ike how you are getting into the feelings and emotions that someone might go through having to deal with such a situation. Things that some people might not even consider if they transitioned or even some how became a woman out of the blue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerrafic@Terrafic
163 Followers
Brand new discord server https://discord.gg/yP5Qna7

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES