All Comments on 'Legends' Day'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
JMH1961JMH1961about 7 years ago
H.E. double hockey sticks....YES

Thank You all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Haven't several of these people had stories out in just the last month? What defines a 'legend' here? Writing cuck racc shit?

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Love this so much !!!

Wow , a who's who of LW ! This is Epic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous "haven't several"

Jesus Christ, dude. You look at that lineup, you see those names, and that's all you can say? You must be some kind of special moron. I can hardly wait. PapaToad? KK? How long has it been?

Holy Announcements, Batman! I'm blown away by this. Thanks, Randi. Thanks Literotica and thanks authors. JPL

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
Bloody fantastic

God I've missed the quality of those guys. A few writers have kept the quality but more and more it was being taken over by empty stories with empty shallow people more and more chuck shit and wimp husbands. Callander marked come on home guys.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Now that is a who's who.

How awesome is this? Randi and LTW have been dropping hints. Now it's an official roster. Epic thanks to those hall of fame authors and Lit. I've got my calendar marked. I may take the day off for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear Randi

Did you use your feminine charms ( which I suspect ) or threats of castration or worse ( which I doubt ) to get all these super authors to write for us again ? Whatever method you used, THANK YOU !! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good news that makes my day already.

I've seen the hints. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this. This is nearly unbelievable. Wow! All those great writers. That is going to be something we aren't ever likely to see again. I hope this inspires those legends to write more stories. Damn! Unfreakingbelievable. Thanks.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
It's already marked, since the hints began...

It's already marked, since the hints began...A thank you to all these authors for making this special day historical...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is this a cruel joke?

Now you've got my hopes up! Incredible! How awesome is this? I will stay up all night to read these stories.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
Excellent news.

Some of the greats coming together all on one day? Sweet. Thank you, Blackrandl1958, for putting this together.

ace4869ace4869about 7 years ago
Something to look forward to.

This is going to be such a treat. Thank you for putting this together and thanks so much to the authors for being a part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Thats an awesome lineup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whereally is stangstar06

Stangstar06 we need you !

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
A LIT PREVIEW

of upcoming events, Is this a 1st TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
THANKS TO THE WRITERS!

A stellar list of writers. A. Purple stars are missing from that heavenly bossy such as FTDS and SS06. However hose there will shine for sure

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
good

I often wonder why the Authors of some of these stories only post 1 or 2 and then never heard from again, thank you I will mark 17th of march as a reading day

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
All Great Writers

Looking forward to some good reading!

leviayersleviayersabout 7 years ago

anticipating some quality entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More than one legend?

Which one is the legend?

An apostrophe before the 's signifies a singular owner. If all these worthy folk are considered legends then the apostrophe must come after the s' - just saying!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 7 years ago
Happy day...

... The 17th can't get here fast enough.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

all great writers, just would have liked to see finishthedamstory, vandemonium1, stangstar06 andrehnquist included in this list.

javmor79javmor79about 7 years ago
Gitm, angiquesophie, ohio, qml1...

Wow. I have a few favs on that list. Just wondering where stangstar is. I wasn't a fan of his work, but he is certainly a LW legend. Would have also been nice to get another from Daniel Q Steele.

Hope I'm able to log in that day. Should be interesting to read.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
We need to acknowledge the hard work

Randi did to get this "Who's Who of Loving Wives" to participate. It wasn't easy to charm, cajole, or bribe these fine writers to partake in this exercise. I feel more than a little trepidation over this experience. Word on the street is that some of these writers have cranked out some extremely good stories. That leaves guys like me intimidated and humbled. There are story tellers, and then there are real writers. We know who they are. Just look at the top list in LW. I am eager to read what these men and women post for our pleasure. We readers are fortunate.

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 7 years ago
99.44%

In some of the teasers for this it was suggested we might get another from Jidoka. Would have liked to have seen it, but this is a damned good list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Many were asked to participate. These fine writers responded favorably. Who knows, there just maybe a surprise or two too. Or is it to? Lol

Papatoad? OMG

:)

Thank you Blackrandi for conceiving and following through. St Patty's day will be fantastic.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
About FTDS

For those asking about FTDS, they posted a while back that one of the two who comprised FTDS passed away.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Cant hardly wait and thank you to all the writers

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Great list!

Hopefully it will inspire some people who have yet to put pixel to screen to write their first story and for others -like me- to try even harder next time.

But there's an idea. Why not a competition to encourage new writers to publish their first story on Literotica?

Richie4110Richie4110about 7 years ago
My Calendar is marked

And, I am looking forward to some awesome reading.

Great idea and I hope these entertaining writers will participate.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Three cheers!

Impressive lineup! I can't help but wonder, though, what defines "legend" and what criteria Randi employed to decide who is and isn't worthy of joining her elite clique. Regardless, it is very gracious of her to assign herself legendary status!

JPB, HDK, Javmor, Todd172, etc., I guess your invitations were lost in the mail. Vandy, you must have just missed the cut. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Happy Days. Thank you. Really lookimg forward to this.

Im guessing you contacted other hall of famers who either didnt reply or chose not to contribute. Just in case I would love to see included (hall of fame day 2?)

Stangstar

Rehnquist

DTIVersion

DanielQSteele

Francis Macomber

Just Plain Bob

DG Hear

SWMOHermit

Coaster2

Vandemomium

(And new favs Todd172, Jezzaz, and Soldierboy)

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
An excellent idea

A lot to look forward to. I'm particularly a TxTallTales fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Legends who have passed on.

Would it be possible to post the names of those writers who have passed on , so that those of us who enjoy reading their stories over & over again can remember them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

good list but where is JPB, one of the grand masters of this site?

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wondering about ...

Wondering about Dierdre (sp.?) ... she used to post strikingly spare, brief stories in the old newsgroups (a.s.s.t., etc.) and I believe she may have been posting here, too, although when she disappeared, it seemed that there were some impostors cropping up now and then. GREAT stuff, though.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 7 years ago
Wow - What a Treat

I know what I'll be doing the following week; reading new stories from many of my favorite authors. Thanks for doing this.

Yaho025Yaho025about 7 years ago
Marked.

Great this would be an awesome treat. thank you legends. I am excited. I see on the list my favorite authors txtalltales and oshaw. but wait where is stang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How can

Blackrandi1958 put her self down as a legend ? It would have been be\er to leave ones self out of it I'd you made the liat. Most of her stories are cucky or Racc . Seems self serving if ya ask me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should be a good day

Especially since I'm Irish. A couple of the authors mentioned aren't really legends as they are too new to be considered with the rest of the group. It will be interesting to see how the readership reacts. Things are so contentious these days in the LW section I doubt all the stories will receive high marks. And NOT because they aren't well written, but because there are those trolls out there that seem to hate everything. I'm sure that a couple of the mentioned authors have tried to make sure that all the submitted stories have been edited to death to avoid the Grammar Police. We'll see what happens. If nothing else it should create some interesting comments!

IrfonIrfonabout 7 years ago
Terrific News !!

Despite the usual negative remarks,my personal thanks to ALL writers - not only for some Magical stories but for some of us - the solace that maybe we weren't that bad as Husbands / Lovers / Partners...

Well done Literotica !!

bassraybassrayabout 7 years ago
Great Idea

You list encompasses some of the people who have touched me and endeared your site to me. There are many contributors who are growing in their capabilities. Those who you have chosen are special and have inspired me.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
To all those who asked:

I invited many people who did not respond. Most of the names that have been mentioned (people wondering why they are not here) were invited. I have a limited circle of acquaintance. I could only invite the people I know and those who came to mind. JPB, for instance, was invited, but did not respond. One of my fondest wishes was to get Renquist to participate. I just couldn't connect with him. These are the writers who responded.

I went to a great deal of trouble to get in touch with as many of the Hall of Fame writers as I could. I asked for email addresses, sent messages via the feedback function to writers for whom I could not find email addresses, and accepted suggestions made by the authors for the inclusion of other authors. I have no ability to coerce anyone into writing, nor would I use it if I did: I just had to ask, beg and cajole. My personal preferences were not a consideration. I drew the line at sending nude pictures :-).

No slight is intended to anyone who is not on this list. This is not an exclusive list, making any statement or claim. This isn't about the writers, it's about the readers. It's not about me, or limiting access and only inviting my buddies. It's about giving the readers a special treat as a thank-you. I never intended to say that these are the ONLY legends or engender any strife. Many (probably 30) were invited; these are the authors who responded. Every one of them has been kind and gracious, freely giving their time and energy to write these stories.

I have had the privilege of editing many of them, and believe me, we are in for a hell of a day,

ryu77ryu77about 7 years ago
That is gonna be a great day!

Can't wait for it.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 7 years ago
happy as a little girl

These authors (and many more) are ones I reread constantly to see how to improve my own submissions. Words cannot convey how happy and thankful I am to both the authors and Randi for doing this. I am giddily looking forward to this.

Ahaz

javmor79javmor79about 7 years ago
@Swingerjoe

HDK is on the list. I'm not sure if Todd qualifies, as he is fairly new. But he no doubt will be considered one of the legends if he keeps writing. He is THAT good.

I'm surprised and delighted to see Girl on the Moon there. Other than Angiquesophie, she is in a league of her own when it comes to putting pen to paper and drawing emotion out. She makes most of us look like amateurs (which we are). She is grossly unappreciated in the LW genre. I'm glad that she is getting her due recognition.

As far as MY invitation, we both know I'm not legend material. I'm a decent enough storyteller, but I can't begin to get offended by not being invited. Thanks for thinking of me though.

I also loved the idea that one person had of a day for new authors to submit their work. If March 17 were the all star day, then that day can be the rookie challenge. That would be a great incentive for new writers to "come out of the closet". Maybe someone can arrange that.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Some of the traditions of days past

I remember when some writers used to have what were called invitationals . I know Jake Rivers used to put them on and would have a musical artist whom the participants would then write a story based on one of their songs.

I remember JPB had his own invitational . I'm sure that I'm forgetting others who also put them on.

Glad to see something like this , hopefully it will just be the beginning of some new and wonderful traditions here on Lit that will benefit author and audience alike .

paulroverpaulroverabout 7 years ago

Great news, absolutely brilliant. Enjoyed reading the comments and all the suggestions of other favourite writers. Would love to see DanielQSteele1 and Slirpuff there also.

God Bless Maewyn Succat.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 7 years ago
great news

This is really great.

Some of the best writers are going to suprise us.

I only wish Stangstar would come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is really, really good!

Sounds like Randi did her best to get as many "legends" involved as possible. We all have our favorites and no list is going to satisfy everyone. Thanks to her, Literotica and all these great writers.

MattBlack's idea about a day for new writers sounds cool, but I don't know how it would work. With the legends, you can just write to them and ask for a story. What would you do with new writers? How would you get in touch with them? They haven't written anything, so you can't make a list. How would you know how many stories you had? How would you know some dickhead like swingerjoe wasn't trying to slip in under an alt? It's a great idea, but I'd like to see how it could be done.

Why don't you organize it, Mattblack?

frazodfrazodabout 7 years ago
Stangstar

Stangstar aperiodically publishes stuff on SOL. Not sure of his reasoning for abandoning this site.

I found these at SOL (which aren't here, there may be more):

Eight Mile

Free Pass

Heartache Tonight

Twin Sanity

Two Bullets

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
Good idea thank you

I would love to write a story but I have trouble writing my name and address sometimes so it has to stay a fantasy for me. I would like to thank all the writers as without them we have nothing. A big THANK YOU to Blackrandi1958.

George.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whatever happened to ...

... LynnGKS? She was my favorite! She wrote the very best and hottest dialogue for her characters. I miss her.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 7 years ago
Too bad Rehnquist didn't show up

I think he was always the best.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Incomplete!

Without Lovecraft or DG Hear,this list just does NOT cut it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am very excited!

I am not trying to disparage any of the writers on this site, since they can all write, create and tell stories on a level I wouldn't even dream of. But with that said, I am really looking forward to this. I've never drank green beer, but it may be a day to take off from work, grab a green beer and read!

vikster99vikster99about 7 years ago
Speaking of legends..

What happened to longhorn__07? Would have loved to have seen more of his work as part of this great event!

buddy54buddy54about 7 years ago
StangStar06?

No StangStar06? Shame Shame Shame....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks.....

There are certainly many great writers on the list. There are also many missing from the list who are just as talented. I hope they were asked as their contributions should not be minimized. Perhaps there can be another Legends Day soon.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!!!

That is an impressive list of some of my favorite authors on this site. Several posters mentioned a few more, and frankly I agree with them as well. I feel we readers have been privileged to have such talented writers post on this site.

All I can say is THANK YOU for doing this and to the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh

1* for this cuck shit..............oh wait!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Longhorn_07 was one of the first people approached for this effort.

His body of work speaks for itself and he is truly a legend if there ever was one. Bob assured me that he is still vertical and doing well, but had no desire to write a story at this time. We respect his decision, but understand the disappointment many will feel. If some writers were omitted, it happens. Randi tried very hard to reach out to writers she had read, as well as heed the many suggestions from others regarding finding writers to participate. Some people will never be happy. For many, the glass is half empty rather than half full. If Randi found a cure for cancer, some people would bitch about ignoring heart disease! Personally, I am grateful as hell.

Complaining is quite easy. I would suggest that you try putting one of these together to learn how difficult it can be. Everyone would like every capable writer to participate. Rather than complain, go out and get it done. Show us the way.

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
A real holiday

Thanks for your talents and new stories

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 7 years ago
Yes

I am most definitely looking forward to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Joesephus

Would like to remember one of the best writers here, the late Joesephus. Such a loss.

SelqSelqabout 7 years ago
@anon Meh

Your comment made me laugh way too hard. Thanks for that.

(Still chuckling when I think about it )

Serrand62Serrand62about 7 years ago
Great news

Wow, there are indeed a lot of my favourite authors on that list. Looking forward with great anticipation to it. But I guess it's in the human nature always to want more ;-)

I would also really love to hear again from:

Rehnquist

S-Des

Carvohi

Slirpuff

DanielQSteele1

Tabooteller

RichardGerald

Kathi (Love Me Tender - Please) Series

Only to mention a few. Are you still out there???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Two Things

For those complaining about missing authors, some have passed, some never responded to the invitations, some declined.

Yes, some people's favorites weren't invited, that's life!

@Serrand62 Re: carvohi - Unfortunately, carvohi's id has been banned. I don't know for sure, but I believe that someone hijacked his email address to send abusive feedback. I believe that DQS has moved to Amazon.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Very happy with this.

For myself, I would be very pleased to see one story from any one of these great authors. Two in one day would be a huge thrill. Sixteen of them? That's crazy good. As for writers who do not appear, I'm sure that they either didn't respond or no one thought of them. I'm going to be ecstatic with the ones we have, not moan about the ones we don't have. I mean, look at that list! I thought PapaToad had passed! I don't know how you did it, Randi, but I'm very happy you did. A huge thank you to Literotica (Laurel) for hosting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excited

Very excited about this coming Irish day!

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerabout 7 years ago
So Happy!!!!!!

Yay!!! Looking forward to this day!!! Can't wait!

green117green117about 7 years ago
isn't legendary

a type of pokemon?

green-something

(ya, ya - looking forward to the stories...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@green117

Yes, but there are only 14 Legendary Pokemon. We have more legendary writers than that, so they must be different. Really looking forward to Friday. Damn! Hot damn!

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 7 years ago
Legends

1. Thank you Blackrandi1958! This is great. You did a really nice thing for a forum that has not always treated you fairly or respectfully. Thank you.

2. I think all the paricipating authors are worthy, and am sure those who were invited but declined also are worthy too. But I think some writers who were not invited are of the same legendary quality of those invited. The two gentlemen, and indeed friends, I have edited for -Jezzaz and Javmor79- have given us some outstanding and thought provoking stories over these past few years. So, please remember everybody, that not participating on Legends days doesn't make you not as good. If Willie Mays doesn't play in. Giants old timers games, does that mean he's not one of the greatest living baseball players (I'd say the best)? Of course not.

3. If anybody knows some of the great posters of the past, can you tell them about Friday? Like a KarenE, who offered excellent and respectful feedback and insight and got torched for it. And others. lets get everybody involved. As this Italian Jew always says on 3/17: we're all Irish today.

4. Posters: be respectful. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on top. We have a special day coming up. Enjoy it. Savor it. And offer you opinion. Without bullshit. Without personal attacks. Without hatred. Praise what's praiseworthy and say why. Criticize what can be i proved and say why. Be constructive, honest and fair. That will inspire these authors and others to do what they do: entertain us for free.

5. Finally, as an occasional and pretty mediocre editor, let me shout out the editors, proof readers and idea "bouncing panel" members. You help. You do a small thing that improves the product we see and you also do it for free. I know what you do, most of you do it better than me, and thank you too. 16 or so if you will help make legends day, and you'll do it largely anonymously and we should all appreciate that you do so.

Sorry for the lint windedness. I always take two weeks cold turkey off of alcohol before Legends Days (FDA St. Patrick's Day) and without drink, I go on too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

What a great idea! I have often wondered what happened to most of the authors you had listed. Im so excited to read they're stories again. Thanks Lit!!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years ago
Legends' Day II?

As I said in the promo, and in my comment, this was not an exclusionary list. I always knew that I couldn't include everyone on this day. There is a limit on the number of stories we can post in one day, and I expect we are pushing that limit. There are simply too many great writers to all post in one day.

Many of the authors on this list are doing this as a favor, and have stated that they are retired and won't post again, so enjoy this last treat from some of the greats. Some have got the creative juices flowing and will post more.

By inviting the writers I invited, there was never an intention to say, "These are the ONLY legends and everyone else is second tier." There are certainly other, equally worthy authors out there. Surely no one expected me, or Literotica, to gather 100 stories and post them? Thus, the title of my comment.

Many people have asked for writers who will not post on the 17th. I am certainly open to having another day, say three months or so down the road, and never intended to exclude anyone for any reason. Memorial Day? I have Laurel's blessing to do that. She has been very helpful and encouraging. It is a great deal of trouble and I won't do it unless there is a huge demand for it. Maybe we could have some sort of nomination process to help me think of names. I haven't read every author on the hub. I was pretty much just working blind with the authors who will post on the 17th to put this one together. If there is a demand for another Legend's Day, I'm down

Deluge your favorite author's inbox and persuade them to write. Feel free to email me if you want another day, blackrandl1958@gmail.com (note that it is an "L" not an "i".

KirkelKirkelabout 7 years ago
TheCelt

Who could forget, theCelt? One last story in '08, then gone. I never heard what happened to him...one of the best.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

I wonder how someone who is a recent writer who started posting within the past few years and has been posting stories within the past year fits this bill? Legends is an interesting label too, seems a little self serving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@looking4it

Oh, well I guess you won't be reading any of these stories, right?

@Kirkel I heard theCelt passed. Don't know that for sure, just heard it. Castlestone, Josephus. All very sad.

@BR1958 Thanks for putting this together. Awesome idea and I'd love to see a Legends' Day 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for getting this together blackrandl1958

Appears there are a few that aren't content with what you've accomplished. Instead of being happy they're getting a bunch of hall of fame writers posting all the same day, some actually bitch it isn't enough. No pleasing everybody. Well this reader is pleased, that finally there is an opportunity to read meaningful stories, instead of the usual crap tossed into loving wives. Thank you for your effort. (signed ML)

KirkelKirkelabout 7 years ago
Thanks.

I'll read one...twenty...a hundred...I love these writers.

Thanks for the note on theCelt and Castlestone.

For any reading Mike Cropo's Spartan series, he's being treated for 4th stage lung cancer. One of the best!

Don't forget daugda Jim..also a great.

Thanks for bring many of the best back!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
I just find this out?

It is BlackRand(l) and not BlackRand(i)???

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

I will read most if not all of them anondiot, simply trying to clarifying blackrandi1958's qualifications for "legendary" status. When a person includes themselves in such accolades as well as others who just started posting in the same tier as those who helped build literotica in the beginning I question the sincerity.

rjordanrjordanabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for putting this together. A new post from even ONE of these writers is a treat. A new post from 17 should fill my reading queue for the rest of the month.

FireFox59FireFox59about 7 years ago
Awesome

Thanks to all involved. Looking forward to it.

oshawoshawabout 7 years ago
looking4it

First, let me say I don't consider myself a legend. I'm just someone that every now and then like to write a story. I have been fortunate enough to read and enjoy the other invitees and they, I do classify as legends. I still reread all of theirs' masterpieces.

As for the criticism as to whether Randi meets that criteria, in my book she certainly does. Think of it like this; there are musicians and there are musicians' musicians, like John Prine or Townes Van Zandt that impact on a vast level.

Randi's influence is why I agreed to participate. Her generous offer to edit my forthcoming story was an education in itself as she meticulously corrected my mistakes. And the process has inspired me to start on my next story.

I realize this may not suffice for you but if you knew the time and sacrifice she has put in to corral this herd of cats you'd realize she has not done it out of some self-aggrandizing entitlement.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
@ Looking4it

Come on guy , I really don't understand this negativity surrounding this celebratory event ?

If you can do better than BR1958's ( and I'm sure they're others as well ) cavalcade of stars ( watched way too much 70's & 80's TV ) then by all means , go do it !

Seriously , it seems that the Green Head is really making itself known .

BTW , rjordan took on the Vultures Row on the author's hangout on the boards over this , if you're ever in the same establishment as me sir , your money will be no good .

I don't know who coined the following phrase , but it certainly seems to fit here ! " They would complain if you hung them with a brand new rope ".

frazodfrazodabout 7 years ago
Oshaw

Whelp, if nothing else hearing from you (Oshaw) and PAPATOAD makes this all worthwhile. I am very happy the people who made me actually read Literotica are writing new stories.

The authors picked I think are Legendary (even if I don't like their writings) and you are definitely one of them.

I am not disparaging any of the authors, I have heard rumblings from most of them, just not the two I mentioned.

As a note, I do wish FrancisMacomber was part of this.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
superb! 5*

i read all the loving wives stories from all these authors and a few others over and over, i love the dark betrayals the affairs, revenge,emotions, BTBs even dare i say it? some of the reconciliations. i would pay to read their material. their evil cuckoldresses and hapless husbands are always fantasic characters as are some of the incidental ones, PAPATOADs seymour schlamp is a particular favourite, he never gets more than a mention but just the name gives me a chuckle.

us "loving wives" fans never get tired of these scenarios, strange car in the driveway, honey we need to talk, wife trades up, husband leaves, affairs, cuckolding (invaulantary of course) etc etc and all these writers never fail to entertain us with sometimes realistic, far fetched, humorous and sometimes infuriating tales of cheating wives and downtrodden husbands.

i would like to thank them all for making the effort to entertain us and hope they (and others can find time to continue their writing in the "loving wives" genre for all us non writers to enjoy.

THANKYOU.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 7 years ago
Thanks - this is awesome news

Thanks - this is awesome news

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cool!

We're all holding our collective breath for this one. A new story from PapaToad? All these great writes deserve a thank you. A new story from Randi? I was afraid we'd never see another one. KK? HDK? Wow, that list just goes on with my favorite authors. Thanks, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PAPATOAD!!

Yea!! Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic news for St. Patrick's Day!

Thank you, authors, for writing again. We love your stories! I hope a few more of our favorite authors will get the bug to write more stories, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PAPATOAD is ALIVE!!!Very happy to know about it!

Sadly some great ones like Rehnquist,TheCelt and Castlestone have passed.

Anyone know where is FrancisMacomber?

Sadly, DanielQSteele is a pro now and don't give a damn for the peasants of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haven't heard that Renquist has passed

Randi just said she couldn't get in touch with him, not that he'd passed. The other two yes. Sad.

I don't think it's so much that DQS went pro. Randi is a pro, too, but she did this. I don't think it's so much that the pros don't care, they just don't have that much time to write free stuff, when they could be writing stuff they're getting paid for. I'm grateful that Randi took her time to do this for us, and that these authors took their time to write these stories.

Danger09Danger09about 7 years ago
Where in the hell is STANGSTAR⁉️

Seriously, he hasn't posted a story in months nor has he been consistent in posting stories every month. Last story he posted was at least 3 months ago.. I would've loveeddddd to have seen his name on the list. Glad to see PAPAToad still alive. I actually missed him. Love almost everyone on the list so I can't wait.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Be arware of theft at Amazon.

I read on another site that several very good writers have had their stories sold on Amazon by a dirtbag called Hooriya Ahmed. It's stealing, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more day!

This is going to be epic. Too bad about people stealing stories. Especially trying to make money off other peoples stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ anon "great."

I don't get it. Instead of thanking BR1958 for putting tomorrow together, giving us the best day ever in LW, you've got something hateful to say. What's your problem, dude? Everyone knows what a terrific writer she is. You just look stupid and like you're some jealous writer that didn't make the grade. You want an SSO6 story? Write him yourself and ask for one.

Thank you, authors, and Randi. You're doing something special. I'll remember come voting time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2148 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES