All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 07'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revealing and interesting

Many lads would benefit from proper discipline by older woman like Rashida. Instructing Rubina and giving her responsibility preserves skill that is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feels real

This is so humiliating and lovely. The normal dynamic between master and servant is turned upside down, resulting in a very erotic situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

dude, when will you continue ``Mt indian slut wife vidya``?

NiranaNiranaabout 7 years ago
great!

Wonderful as usual.Loved the servility of Tarek kissing the maid's feet.

Waiting eagerly to experience Vidya's sexuality and her beautiful buttocks.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
My responses

Re: anon (Revealing and interesting),

thanks. I agree. More women should take charge of disciplining young men.

Re: anon (feels real)

Absolutely based on a real story, so hopefully that carried through to what you describe as feels real. The spicy part is the upside down relationship of the traditionally submissive maid servant here.

Re: anon, Nirana

Will continue on Vidya soon. Will take time, am busy with some other things too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was great dude. You took punishment to all new level. Add some really tough domestic chores given by maids to Tarek. Waiting for Vidya's next saga. 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I want to visit your house and share your shame.

I want to be punished by Rubina.

Where to you live in Kolkata?

Please let me know how to contact you

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Re: Anon,

Thanks. Every time I used to get comfortable with Rashida's punishments, she would remind me the goal is to serve and please her, and NOT get punished. And the way she did that would be severe.

Re: Anon,

You can contact me using the feedback option in Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It would add up more humiliation if you can make him cuckold with Rubina's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Humiliation

Hi, please include more of piss Humiliation and cross dressing in next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Job

You're doing an excellent job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masochist Rubina

It was such a merciless and brutal beating! It sent chills through me. Rubina is absolutely ruthless. She doesn't give a shit about Tarek and would go to any extent to give him a lesson of a lifetime. It is only because of Rashida that Rubina doesn't treat Tarek as per her whim, or else she'd absolutely thrashed him.

Tarek would definitely remember this for a long long time. But what he wouldn't give to receive that kinda award at the end. He does deserve it though. That ways he is always under control and always under the thumb.

Regards,

Anil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

desperately waiting for you to continue this fantastic story and please add more foot worship and spitting

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Too many slaps

Please, forget this anonymous who wants more foot worship and spiting. If those things can be avoided, better. Spanking is erotic, very hot and if there are more charactes (women if it is possible) involved in his humilliation, much better. More sex, less spit.

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor

I have a separate cuckold series. This is about my maids and how they dominated me when I was younger and in India.

My maids weren't heavily into cross dressing although I was made to wear bangles (and once a sari and panty).

Rubina was the one who would mercilessly beat me, while Rashida's punishments were more refined, and actually more dominating.

The punishments were very desi - so lots of ear twists and slaps. Spanking was a big part of it. Foot kissing, spitting, much less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Write chapter 15 and add bathing scenes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1324 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...