All Comments on 'Blue Anytime, Blue Any Place'

by NorthernBelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's Going To Happen To Slavegirl?

Pretty short intro to what may be a series . . .huh?

The stories I like are the ones where I can become engaged mentally perhaps as one of the characters. This story is so short it's hard to identify with Master Sir Donovan. We know nothing about him. Is he going to make slavegirl give him oral sex? I definitely would. I would want to know immediately her oral skills. Will there be a serious whipping that bites the tender flesh of a willing young masochist? Could be interesting.

We'll have to wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feels like a great start

I like how you've started off! I wish the story were longer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need more!

Very intriguing beginning. This should definitely be longer. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat anticipating what happens next to slavegirl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect hue of blue

The best thing about blue is her singular focus and perfect form. I reward form. Her smooth cocoa ass on that cool floor is not a minor detail. It's everything. blue should have her little pussy pleased to painfully powerful and positively pleasurable release for her perfect prostrated posture. slaves like blue work best with positive reinforcement. A good Dom will positively reinforce the shit out of blue.

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
Who is she? how did she get there?

A longer intro as to how she met Master and decided to risk meeting a stranger and be a real time slave would be very intersting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous