All Comments on 'The Nude Waitress 02 - The New Position'

by Nudewaitress

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jamesn100jamesn100about 7 years ago
Fantastic

It's been a long wait since the first part but I really did enjoy this. Love the humiliation aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Love this story. It's one of the most intensely sexually humiliating. I recall that her foreplay with her husband involved this stuff and now with it coming from them all it's getting her in spite of herself. Now THAT is hot.The other women engineering this makes it amazingly intense and sounds true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope to read more in the very near future. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going

This is a great story,true non consensual,humiliation,blackmail and i love when women humiliate other women. Dont get too unrealistic keep the humiliation up ,force her to take more risks,maybe vudeo her or take pictures for future humiliation and blackmail. But most of all please dont change the story and make her like it at all.once they enjoy it at all then the story dies

TigerBearMasterTigerBearMasterabout 7 years ago
Incredulous

Truth written this way, can seem a little far fetched... but then it's overall appeal has been their control or our heroine's slavery. The previous comments ( including the hope you managed some revenge ) are eagerly awaited. Unless there has been gross exaggeration stick to the premise that most really happened, you don't need video/pics/blackmail . Although I think that would have already been done.!

Hurry up with your next or last installment... Master Bear.

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 7 years ago
Not believable but very hot

great humiliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More soon, please

These are well written storiies and I can't wait for more. Hopefully soon

KaytEdiDDKaytEdiDDabout 7 years ago
Wow, I'm speechless.

This is great writing and given my situation, I can believe it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Keep them coming! Really enjoying this series. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting for more ....

big fan of from the first part of story itself.....when is the next part coming ?waiting for long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Further Humilliation

The second part did not disappoint and was even better than the first. Candace and Jessica love their control too much and I think they must have exploited it to the fullest. So far you have been humilliated in front of people who didn't like you - but I cannot imagine that you did not have friends in the neighbourood. Did they debase you in front of your friends? Or God forbid, in front of your children?

I think the most extreme act would be to degrade you at a social event, with not only your peers present but their children as well - that would have been unbearable. Or people far below your social status.

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
please

You are a very good writer and I can't wait for a continuation of the story. I really hope in the end she gets to somehow take revenge and get some dignity back. The people who are doing this to her better keep to some limits to avoid harming her children. Either way, she's a loser for signing things without reading them and for not looking for another place to live and a decent job, but what they are doing to her is too much, so I hope she gets even with them somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous