All Comments on 'Three Generations'

by a_decent_fellow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A very clever and highly entertaining read that was pretty hot as well. Thank you - I look forward to July.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Nice morning read

Smart to take an invite to natural camp

rodavrodavabout 7 years ago
nice Naturist story

It would be nice if the family knew that sexual things going on among them and they just tease each other about it. Also the ladies will become more casual as they just sits carelessly in their porch a with legs casually spread showing their parted pussy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait

I cannot wait to see where things go from here. So many possibilities beyond July 4. It sounds like Sunshine will have her home to herself for the summer with Princess at the camp. I am sure something at home will break down for one of them....it always does.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
It's a fun story but...

Unless there is a chapter 2 that expands the relationships here, this isn't an Incest/Taboo story. This is a series of Erotic Encounters. It might be exciting to have Grandma, Mom and the Little Princess sexually involved with each other as well as Johnny, but I don't see how that can happen under the rules of the camp or the confines of the trailer. Still, I enjoyed the story. I was just a little disappointed it was mislabeled.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I didn't realize there was no incest. I hope another chapter will add some. Maybe cousins.

Loved the way you handled the sex. Sharon did not want to make it seem like an affair and only gave hand job as a reward for helping. Kristin needed a man she could trust for nothing more than pleasure. Johnny had always respected her when she was young and treated her like a daughter. Nicki could sense that and knew that her mother deserved some "love without commitment". Nicki wanted someone that would respect her and give her what she wanted. I am glad you did not have her give her virginity to Johnny on their first meeting.

I hope you add another chapter with all four sharing love and tenderness. Then you will be a legitimate incest/taboo.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

I liked the story but I think it should have been listed in the Mature category as he was older than the mother and daughter and the grandmother was older than him.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
REALLY LIKED IT ALOT

AND I HOPE THERE IS A CONTINUANCE SOMEWHERE DOWN THE PIPE, PLEASE! IT WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY, REALLY!

travelingguy26travelingguy26about 7 years ago

Great story. Hope there is a part two

a_decent_fellowa_decent_fellowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Wrong category apologies

I apologize for placing this story under the wrong category. I don't think Literotica will let me go back and re-categorize it once it is published.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This is getting interesting.

I liked the story a lot, though no incest. It could go that way very easily though... maybe in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice change from the wam-bam...very nice

Super story, very nice and tender and I hope you feel like writing another chapter or two. Left me wanting more, like grandmother, sometimes one wants experience more than potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked it

even though I have reservation over his use of the phrase "love nest" and the fact that he was married, I really liked the story and I feel you do a lot more with it in the sequel.

Pknudist71Pknudist71over 5 years ago

What a great story, thanks for sharing.

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 4 years ago
A Sexy Story with Warmth and Heart

Except for the trite and overused references to genitalia and ejaculate, this was a thoroughly enjoyable story. The characters had distinct and credible personalities, each attractive in her or his own way. The plot was simple, but different. And the sexy parts were well-described, tender and hot. I'm adding my vote for a part 2+. Great job!

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago
Loved it

Thoroughly enjoyed this story

Thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good handling of the few sex scenes and thoughts. Just thought is was strange not to fix water heater 1st night. also people at a nudist resort go nude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous