All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 11'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
You're an idiot.

After awhile, she wont be tight, that's fine, it's normal biology but don't write some bullshit about her being tight because after awhile, she won't be.

Second, no one is perfect. No woman, no man has a perfect body. There are stretch marks, wrinkles, some sag regardless of how hard you work out or how you diet, it's simple biology.

And why would she allow herself to be used by her employer? Do you know how much trouble the company would be in for sexual harassment? How much money she would make or how much prison time he faces?

I know this is fiction but it has to conform to the world we live in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whackdoodle's an idiot

Whackdoodle,

Get a brain!

This is fiction! Why attack one of the best writers on this site? If GrantLee listened to fuckheads like you, he'd stop writing.

I haven't seen anything written by you but you do criticize a lot.

What a moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wackdoodle, you're an idiot! Why do you even read GrantLee's stories? Are you STUPID? It's all pure fiction, NOT reality you moron! Maybe your ex girlfriend was some one like Jill, who did FUCK everyone in town, except for your sorry stupid ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it up and ignore the haters!

Title

chazbazchazbazabout 7 years ago
Awesome welcome back.

Great to see you back please please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unprotected

Ch. 02 Jill said she wasn't on birth control now she's separated. Who knocks her up?

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
Great

Great story cant wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for writing one of the best Stories.....

please continue more and please not so much time between the chapters ;-)

The Storyline is great i´m looking forward what comes

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing!

Like all the submission, but how about a facial now and then?

verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Straight up misogyny

I'm glad I just read the last chapter because I don't think I could've stomached too much of this garbage. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Awesome read. Gave it 5 stars like all the previous chapters. But dear author please could you increase the frequency of the updates?

mugglensumugglensualmost 7 years ago
Better late than never

This is the second best chapter in this series, after Ch#4.

I want to read more on Jill being humiliated and more of her dark (whorish) side revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter in 2019?

So the next chapter would come 2-3 years later then? Please write it fast, it's hard to keep track of the story for that long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Chapters

Please continue. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jills Story: One Track & Overrated

Each chapter is exactly the same. You kind of feel bad for Jill, she wasnt even written as a 3D character, she was just a piece of “beautiful young woman” fluff to be described over and over as such. Strange that the story almost comes from her POV and yet she barely had any real rage or opinions. Kinda made you wish her rapists (yes, including her cheatin pimp husband) went to jail - wouldve made a much better storyline. whatever. not my story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing - but I liked the end part more than the beginning, where she actually starts enjoying it but humiliated and mad at herself that she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her husband is large, Bo is bigger, Dre bigger yet, white boy Bill is even bigger than Dre, and now Laurent is the biggest thus far. That dear Wackadoodle is how she is still so tight. Of course well hung horses are now bragging "Just to let y'all know, I'm hung like Phillip Laurent!"

Really was hoping this Jackson was the one the accidentally got his wife and daughter pimped out from "Julie's Mistake" but not disappointed. Great job.

5 Stars and Thanks for the writing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker6 months ago

Poor Jill. Starting with husband Tom she is tormented by men with bigger and bigger cocks until she has to service Laurent’s behemoth. When will the poor girl face a man with just an average sized dick or even a tiddler? What has she done to deserve this? Great story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous