All Comments on 'Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 03'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worth It

I've been checking back daily for this installment. I had to read it immediately when I saw it was posted. Now I'm running late for work, but it was worth it.!

What does Kristin know? Or is Kymberly just imagining things? I can't wait to find out.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Your three stories are brilliant. They work together perfectly. I enjoyed them a lot; thank you!

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
A great story that keeps on getting even better!

Wonderfully hot stuff! Thank you, and please have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG! On edge!

So amazing! I'm on edge, so wet and horny just reading your story with anticipation. I can only imagine that feeling is a thousand times more so for Kymberly. Please don't let it end on the last day... perhaps her plane will be delayed forcing her to stay another day when most but not all other conference attendees have left. Then make her do even crazier stuff and leaving her to wonder who's in her industry also staying am extra day.

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 7 years ago
Great Series!

Love your writing and imagination. Beautifully written with perfect editing, thanks!

Can't wait for the next installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Request....

more More MORE M O R E ! please....

Fabulous tale, please continue this one.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to everyone who commented. I really appreciate comments, whether they are complimentary or (constructively) critical.

I will be taking a little break with this series while I work on some other stories and work out some more details in this series. Then I will return with the remaining chapters of the series in quick succession. Rest assured, there will be more. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife

Just a couple of comments:-

ONE she could have controlled the vibrator by switching her phone off as necessary.

TWO her husband told Chad to cum all over her, she could have had a little of her own back by letting Chad to fuck her and cum over her.

Robert would never have known.

Very entertaining story await further episodes.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 7 years ago

Hope for more, great story i should use this one day with the right women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Turned me On!

I liked Chapter 1 and Chapter 3, Chapter 2 was ok but not as fathomable. Loved the porter photos and his return, nice touch. Liked very much the elevator scenerio, espeicallly the text to the elevator passenger from the husband. Very sexy story, I enjoyed it and will relish it as I travel and attend business conferences, for sure!

koala011860091koala011860091almost 7 years ago
Excellent

I'm really enjoying the way that even though nominally her husband is doing this to her, she's really doing it to herself. It makes her a fun character. And I'm still wondering what the heck is up with Kristin? Great dramatic tension there. Hope you get back to this before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best !

Very intriguing e rich of suspense, with a slow but constant buildup.

Waiting for the hard part: maybe threesome, webcam, creampie, ...

The thrill and the humiliating and degrading situations without any violence, make this story original and likeable.

Hope to see many more chapters.

NigelusNigelusalmost 7 years ago
Get back to this!

I have been enjoying the other series, but I like this one even more. Hurry back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please please please

This is an awesome story want to hear more

jman337jman337almost 7 years ago
Can we get back to this story?

This one is much better than the other one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More soon?

Me and my girl are waiting for chapter 4 ;)! Love the setting, hope some cuckolding is coming ;-)

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, thanks.

FTN807FTN807almost 7 years ago
Poor Tony

Should have been Tony - poor guy has blue balls by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

I like to imagine myself being stuck in the elevator with them, watching the scene unfold. I don't think I would be able to keep my fingers off my wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Keep this story going it's very good.

rituforfunrituforfunover 6 years ago
Wow

Wish I had a nautty and inventive husband like that. Loved the story soo far and can't wait for what the hubby has planned for the next day

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 6 years agoAuthor
Series status

Hello! I've had some inquiries about the status of this series and I wanted to give an update to satisfy the curiosity of anyone interested. Short answer: I will finish this series, with 2 or 3 more chapters. But I'm going to finish my Hot Mom series first, and I have one other story I'm working on and anticipate submitting soon. I also have an idea for a story I may submit for the winter holiday contest. So, while I am certain I will finish this series, the next chapter will not come before December. I promise I'll finish it before the end of January.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story

Absolutely desperate for the next chapter, any further forward as to when it’ll be out? Can’t wait.

satipsatipabout 6 years ago
Next installment please?

I absolutely love this story and really am looking forward to the concluding 2 parts which I was hoping would have been completed by January.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 6 years agoAuthor
Update

Further update in response to inquiries about timing: sorry I did not meet my deadline. A bunch of things got in the way. I had said I was going to finish the Hot Mom series first, and I just posted the last chapter, which should publish in another day or two. I have one other story I'm working on, and then I'll turn my attention to finishing this series. I don't have a clear deadline in mine right now but will shoot for completion by mid-April.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter?

When’s the next chapter coming?? Can’t wait??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

This has been very hot and would like to see more chapters

dou1t2dou1t2almost 6 years ago
more than I've done!

I have used remote control vibrators on women at work, but never to the extent that they might jeopardize their job. This is over the top, but at the same time believable if you have a willing participant like Kymberly. who likes a challenge. I have never pushed someone this far, but I can relate in a true world sense.

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 6 years ago
exciting read

well written and it brought out a huge submissive streak I did not know I had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write next part

It been so long pls write next chapter.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Would love to see the rest

of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Please write more chapters of this sexy woman’s adventures. These stories are great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent stories

These are magnificent stories. Please continue with this series of stories. Ignore those trying to guess what will happen, even if guess are correct the details will be exciting

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Saved me comments for the last installment. This was a fantastic story! It flowed smoothly, the dates were 100 percent believable. I will be doing this with my hubby soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dying for more

Please say you'll do another chapter, even though it's years later!

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
im going to tooo!

Hubby got me one of these and makes me wear it on our resort pool. deck.. im developing a ..regular group of guys.. who im sure have wirnessed me cum! And along with the bikinis getting skimpier all the time.. Im soo going to LET them do this ..and more!! Hubbys just asking for it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

PLease continue with more chapters. I know some big mouths may have discouraged you but would love see how far she is pushed. If her peeping Tom is husband or Dan. Since they crossed the line and let another man cum on her if he pushes her to go further by servicing a man orally or vaginally. Does she get upper hand on her nemesis . So many unanswered questions.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
Nice Story

I liked the story. Even though sometimes I felt sorry for the poor girl.

Go ahead with another chapter, please.

Perhaps you might give her more power over her man. Up to now he gets everything for free. Why not consider he must “pay” in one way or another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Thank you, loved the story. Would have very much liked it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous

This was a display of an author's childishly selfish lack of compassion, understanding and cavalier attitude toward a woman's professional career as expressed by the protagonist wife's antagonizing and callously infantile husband. Don't waste time reading it unless you're utterly shallow and puerile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
every sentence

kept arousal alive.. jealous people don't have this, but honestly wish they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Robert needs to pay

Although she is up to it, the boundaries have been pushed past the limits. Robert does not really know what problems he caused and he needs to find out just how far he pushed her. Her reputation is probably shot because Chad will probably tell someone. At least he stopped playing games for the night but the damage was done. Would be nice to have a chapter with Robert coming on the short end of the stick.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

Wow, very well thought out and written.

I was hoping for another chapter, this was very....arousing ;->

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

How dare Robert trivialize Kymberly's profession by putting her at such risk. Of course she could have just refused. It would have served Robert right if she had spent the night fucking Chad. I'll bet Robert wouldn't have played anymore games after that!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Very well written but not my cup of tea.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 2 years ago

Great story, I wish I could have lived it. I have had my husband expose me many times but not in such a devious (in a good way) manner. Love it.

HawkerPennHawkerPennabout 2 years ago

Loved it! It's a compliment that comments below take the story so seriously, worrying about Kymberly's professional and personal reputation. You made it all very real for readers. I hope you'll pick this narrative up again someday soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is chapter 4 coming?

Michele7Michele7about 2 years ago

Wonderful!!! Please chapter 4!!!!

Jay142Jay142about 2 years ago

This was a nice series with tons of suspense and a wonderful climax.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Is there any more, loved this story xx

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Th a is for your comments, I'm trying to get some stories listed but they get rejected, any advice !

I am also on xhamster.com as Annalovesit ,plenty of my experiences on there and a few pics and videos.

Back to Kimberly, surely Tony, the porter has to photograph her with Blaine on her knees in front of the window sucking his cock, just a thought

Thanks Anna x

pedapandupedapanduover 1 year ago

eagerly waiting for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter pleaseee my fav sorry everrr

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

DUDE! OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MOOOORE so good tease not fuck

ukhidingukhidingabout 1 year ago

What an incredible story. One of the best ever.

Tom1UKTom1UKabout 1 year ago

Great story, definitely one of the best of this genre, I'm looking forward to the next installment, and I'm sending it to my wife, as this is right up her street x

NocteneNoctene9 months ago

Simon, this is fantastic. I hope you finish it. I so want Dan to take her before the event is over! Could be fun for something scandalous to happen in front of Samuel. Super fun!

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

Constant suspense.!.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Make Kimberly fuck someone

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still watching for you to continue this story.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Fortunately Samuel or Dan hadn't been the one in the elevator! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Mixed feelings -the writing is great and for this type of story, it serves its purpose - definitely 5 stars there but I'm a bit more reserved concerning the characters, both wife and husband. True Kimberly will not back out of a challenge and Robert is pushing her to her limits, like he wants to break her down. But to this point??? From hints set out since chapter 1, it looks like Robert has in fact a complete control of the situation, knowing exactly what is happening and when and maybe even triggering them (like the lift breakdown) but is that plausible? We really need a good dose of Coleridge's "willing suspension of disbelief" - And if I remember rightly, chapter 1 describes Robert as jealous - he wants people to watch but not touch - that's a remarkable change in character in just a few hours. All that said, I've enjoyed reading it, wondering what you will come up with finally - will Robert allow his wife to be fucked by one of the other characters: Blaine, Dan, Tony? And how does the rival Kristin fit into the picture; if the purpose is to get Kimberly mortified to the extreme, she will probably be catching Kimberly at some point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5348 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES