All Comments on 'Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 08-1'

by LenardSpencer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Why write cute ending chapters you obviously dont believe in?!!! ;)

if you get the kicks out of your dark ending previous chapter 8, why pretend with this other toned down,cute chapter 8?!!

obviously some past affair/affairs seems to have got too badly screwed up....and you hate women big time!!....you get your kicks out of serial torture of the women/ lead woman of your stories!! the crueler the torture,the better!!

and the females in your story are 100% alter egos of your male leads....speaking,thinking and reacting exactly as the males would wish them to!!! the bodies are of a hot and beautiful female,thats it!!

so chapter 8, cuter one and after cares seem too much of a pretence on the part of the husband,Steve,....and the writer of course....the pieces being over half hearted!! lit is for fulfilling unmasked dark fantasy kicks of specimens like you.....come on!! ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
This make more sense.

A hell of a lot more entertaining and it allows the wife to be more than a mindless cum dump.

ToymandaveToymandaveabout 7 years ago
Much better

Thank you. This ending was better, not perfect, but better. I found myself extremely angered by the original ending. I couldn't believe that you let it take that particular turn. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Much better. Like the commenter below the other ending made me angry and I felt betrayed by the left turn that the story took. I like that you had Christina figure it out through her husband's speech patterns, etc and recognize his cock.

Thanks for giving those of us who were disappointed and unhappy with the original ending a different version.

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordabout 7 years ago
ehh

Good but I would have rather seen more of the dark ending of the original story. Happy endings are cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better

I think there was a longer and more detailed ending in you....but infinitely better ending.

Overall, a superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much better

You definitely left me angered AND disappointed with the other ending. Yes happy endings are cliché but this story deserves one.

Well done!

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Thank you

I was so pissed at Steve doing those things to Christine but I understood why. I kept waiting for Steve to realize that he had to convert the lust towards master to Steve himself and well the ending totally was unsatisfactory to me. This is a better ending so thank you for that. IThe story definitely needed a happy ending.

ephesiosephesiosover 5 years ago
Much better

That was so much better. I never really understood the direction you took the original story, it was like you deliberately sabotaged your story. This is what should have happened. I would have liked a little more story and discovery, but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Halle-frikken-lujah!!

THAT is a much better ending. It’s been clear from the start that he loved her, nice to know that he realised he was taking it too far. I agree entirely with earlier comments that it seemed like you deliberately sabotaged the first ending?

I think the historical incest was unnecessary, for reasons I don’t understand a lot of people seem to find it sexy.

I commented on the first ending and it continues to astound me that sexual repression is a theme repeated over and over on this and other sites. It seems to be largely US centric, I’m British and there’s a lot less of that sort of thing here. I’m a sucker for a HEA too. Thanks I really enjoyed this version. Oh and Happy New Year 😎

Dakotarayne17Dakotarayne17over 4 years ago
Chiming in

I have to agree with other reader comments. This ending was SO much more satisfying than the last. I'm glad you put forth the extra effort, as it totally paid off. In an odd way, I like that you left your old ending up too though. In a way it makes me appreciate you as a writer even more. Every day as a writer you can take your story in so many different directions, & there isn't, nor should there be, ONE right ending. A bittersweet or even dark or tragic ending isn't necessarily wrong. That said I'm glad you did what you did. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Is More Like It

It stands to reason she would figure out that her Master was Steve. As a woman, I know what my man’s hands and body feel like. And I certainly know his speech patterns.

The happy ending fits much better with the “real” relationship they had. Thanks for rewriting it. Happy New Year!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Almost perfect. Nicely done!

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Caved to the happy ending crowd, eh? Just kidding, you were probably tortured yourself over the other one. Having her "discover" his identity also avoided that hard to write confession plot path, so it's all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous