All Comments on 'Prove It!'

by VoxNihili

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 7 years ago
MINUS 5*!!!!

Sorry, but thats not what we are lookingfor at loving wives!!! Where are the exciting erotic stories about the love between spouses without others??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brides are wives

...and cuckolds are cuckolds. This was a well-written story (admittedly without enough focus on sexual activity) which I believe definitely fit the category. The author readily admits this was his first offering. I think giving him a bad grade would stifle whatever creativity he has and might prevent him from writing more stories. I give him a 5. I believe it was well-deserved.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
I think this is a sad tale...

I think this is a sad tale...Not because of the cuckolding, but because the narrator being almost 50 years old and alone was satisfied for fucking around, not having a family, forgetting how will be his life in a few years when he retires...This man never looked to his future, just lived the present...That's the important point this story has left out...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing here

The concept of a man who gets off on being cuckolded is pathetic, and everything else about this story was just boring. If you post again, try including some genuine emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:brides and wives

Well if giving cuckold writers a bad grade would keep them away, they would all be gone by now. Unfortunately it hasn't stopped the 90%+ posting of these fetish stories.. It wouldn't hurt to have a story once in a while that's different from the usual willing cuckold, hot wife, slut wife, swinger story. Not everybody thinks watching your wife get fucked by others is erotic. Some think it's actually a fetish. Get the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Looks like another shit day in loving wives today. Where are the good authors when you need them?

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 7 years ago
Nice, hot story

Nice, hot story about the sexual power of a young woman. Nothing equals the power of the soft skin, the perky breasts, the tight pussy and the young pheromones. Very nice sexual fantasy for a middle age man. Ignore the negative comments. There are some readers that never write a damn thing but expend their lives criticizing other people's efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm sure the marriage will be very short

like it ends at the next port call.

This was their honeymoon and

she already has let someone

other than her husband into her

"wonderful body" and not just once.

Goodbye sucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hey rolando1225

i see your still a crack head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Both improbable and unbelievable

If it had just been a young couple, maybe this would fly. But when you made it a young couple on their HONEYMOON? It made no sense. She comes across as the worst kind of cheating slut and her poor husband a wimpy, willing cuckold. Their marriage won't last very long if she's demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband in the first days of the marriage. I simply found it impossible to relate to a couple on their honeymoon dragging some middle age lawyer into a threesome. Especially since you started out trying to paint the lawyer as a good guy. The sex was mediocre. I think John watches for about 10 seconds, packs his suitcase, goes home as soon as he can and files for an annulment. Poorly thought out story.

LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812about 7 years ago
Don't sweat the negative

Personally I think this was a good story what gets me is this people you read this thinking it's should be for just the couple to have realitionship in if that's what they are looking for I know erotic couplings is where they need to look and stay in. I hope you write more because it was well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't sweat the negatives?

LOL-that really made me laugh, especially since there isn't anything positive to be said.

Man, it doesn't take much to please some.

alcopopalcopopabout 7 years ago
Haha.

To offset the idiot anonymous comments and as I actually have a functioning brain, I have given you 5 stars. It was an OK STORY. Sorry to have to emphasise the word STORY but it seems anonymous trolls read the whole story... and then complain that it's a threesome (cuckold etc.) which they hate... but have read anyway! They must have bust an extra nut because it was a honeymoon story. I wonder if they might 'get it' if the couple met an alien on their honeymoon etc...

You have obviously left it with a follow-up to come. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 had to give it a 5

to offset the retard who gave it a 1

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

The story is pretty good and events are possible. No one said that the couple were virgins before they married and as to the swinging relationship they seem to have I say what ever floats. So lucky to meet them on this possibly boring cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 had to give it a 1

to offset the retard who gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@Rolando1225

Where is your contribution? Really, since you put it that way, why are you commenting, you haven't written a damn thing.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
@bayernpeter1

I don't know why you're in Loving Wives. It's about EXTRA-MARITAL fun.

Try romantic or erotic if you need that warm fuzzy swill.

Decent story and enjoyable 3*

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 7 years ago
Good first story

For me, a good sex story has to be somewhat believable. I want to suspend disbelief but make it easy for me! First, these are honeymooners. Sharing a young wife on a honeymoon must be rare to the point of non-existent. How about making them a married couple? A women in her 30's can be plenty hot and very skilled in the sexual arts, and hubby can be old enough to be jaded and kinky enough to share. Now, the protagonist is very tall but must he also have a penis that makes him one in ten thousand for size? And young wifey is able to swallow his whole length? Not very believable. And a guy who is attending Harvard Medical School is unlikely to be so insecure and inadequate as you have written. But the basic story is sound and the writing is okay. So, thanks for your effort and please write us another story! Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
extramarital fun? lol

When is the fun starting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor pickings in LW today

According to the tags and comment, not one story worth reading today in LW.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
My $.02

First, welcome to Lit, and congrats on posting your first story. You've already contributed more to this site than 99.9% of the anonies who comment here.

That said, I didn't really care for this story. That doesn't mean it's a bad story. It just means it isn't to my particular taste.

And with that said, it's important to remember that you don't write for my taste. You don't write for anyone's taste but your own. Clearly, there are readers who enjoyed this tale and will enjoy the next one. So fuck those who don't like it (myself included) and write for your own enjoyment. That's my advice, and I'm sticking to it.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

swingerjoe

that is a very true statement, i totally agree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I guess I'm one of those that's going to get fucked

because I didn't like it. So since I read, I get to score it. Keep on writing for yourself, because you sure don't write for me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's just fiction!

Why do so many guys get so pissed off about a cuck story, unless they've been cucked themselves before, but can't stop reading the stuff?

It's not like there are no other story categories on literotica. If you're going to get so pissed off about a fictional cuck story, don't read it!

I gave the story a 4, because of a couple of errors. Like, a 270 LB guy ain't going to get into a size small speedo, period. A lot of things weren't realistic enough for me, but it's just fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It better be fiction.

Too stupid to be realistic. Missed one element. Didn't entertain and forget about erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
negative idiots

Do you even read the description of the category? It's about swinging and having others enjoy your wife or husband. Its not a romance site. Read Readers Digest if thats what you want. Good story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
another example of why the Tags should be at the beginning - not after you have read the story

Or - why authors should have the courtesy to give a summary of the "content to follow".

One opening sentence telling us he enjoyed the cruise because of Rachel is not enough warning. It isn't till later we learn Rachel is on her honeymoon and he is not her husband.

I hate being blind sided. But, the only way to resolve this continuing conflict of interest is for the admins of Lit to split the cuck stories off into their own category. And, sadly, that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!

You build it up very well. My girl came twice as I read it to her. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT and VERY HOT!!!

Well written and very enjoyable!!! Hot and believable.

Keep writing, you have talent for good sexy story telling!

Don’t pay attention to to the mommas boys in their little girl’s underwear. They are jealous of your talent.

cubscou88cubscou88over 5 years ago
Wow!

Loved the story and all the detail you put into it. Very nicely written. Was hoping John might join in, as well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

Not sexy, not erotic, not anything but trash for the bottom feeders who like this crap. All.right of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous