All Comments on 'Marrying My Tomboy Wife'

by Feinux

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
NICE EVERY NICE

MORE PLEASE...! A LOT MORE I HOPE...! WONDERFUL START, WITH SO MANY POSSIBILITIES FOR THE CHARACTERS...!

Fox170Fox170almost 7 years ago
Cool

I hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great start

wonderful read , more to read please very exciting.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Great start

I adore TV/TG stories where there is love for the protagonist instead of revenge and distain. Please give us more of their adventure into their marriage.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amusing but you mixed up names

on the return to the hotel room after the wedding you called her kim instead of jordan. confusing for a moment, i thought the lesbian best friend was keen on fucking the girl with a dick, that would have been fun too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your follow-up

When you write a follow-up to this story, I see the possibilities of Lesbian Kim making love to womanly-dressed Chris - as well as a lesbian three-some between Jordan, Kim and Chris. Whatever you write, I look forward to your follow-up. You write interesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please very good start to a faux lesbian romance

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
very nice, loved it.

Good story. Would love to see some additional chapters. Has always been a fantasy. I'm sure it has happened somewhere, to someone.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
loved it

Lets face it folks, some are dominant , some are submissive, that's life. I wish them well. I gave it a 5, and wish it could have been more. This is not to say the marriage may go south in the future, as background was not provided for that assumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please continue

Great job .your stories are too short but well done

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyabout 3 years ago

I relate! I've been the fem-boyfriend to a loving tomboy.

I wrote about it too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great way to start a story. Please continue to build their experiences and his learnings as he obviously hasn't been accepted as the masculine partner. Does the female husband want an old fashioned wife or some other variant. How well does he get accepted by other housewives family friends etc..maybe he only gets masculine for the sex act as her lovely male lover. I look forward to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous