All Comments on 'Mitchie'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FilthyMindFilthyMindalmost 7 years ago
Twist the tale

Wonderful story, beautifully crafted and different from what I expected.

Looking forward to more......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad story but.....

Nice story about a bored American Lesbian Father fucker. No need for the shit comments about the UK. I have been there many times and find the country and people welcoming and quite techie lol

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
I'd suspect it took a while to write this story. An hour or two, probably longer. And yet you couldn't be bothered to double check the description?

Consulate?

The inverse of "Never judge a book by it's cover" is "But, if the cover is fucked up, what do you want to bet the book is ALSO fucked up?"

(That falls under the category of (GI-GO) garbage in-garbage out.)

I'm not the first to point out the error, and you know I won't be the last.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 7 years ago
People are so rude

No one pays you for this (or minimal), and no, stories don't just pop out in an hour. I liked the story. I especially liked how dad jerked off in his daughter's face as her eyes were closed. Don't sweat the occasional missed word, and tell the rude assholes to fuck themselves!!!

wildman187wildman187almost 7 years ago
great read

great read and never mind that you may have had an editor translate it to English! ( i read your profile as well) i hope to find time to read more of your writings. remember every country is a little strange to a visitor and clearly that is understood.

most do not understand the complexity of what it takes to write anything let alone erotica, i for one find exciting and well written causing a visual effect. more descriptive information about some of your characters may help some but the picture is clearly for one's imagination. thanks for a great read and waiting for the next chapter!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Like the saying goes, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

I loved this story, and full well know that it was crafted over a long period of time. I bear full responsibility for any errors that slipped past me into the final product. Well done Shady_Lady, you continue to arouse and inspire me.

Now, to that worthless internet troll Epiphany mother-fucker....

Fuck you!

You pan a perfectly good story for a few misspellings, and of course you haven't written a single thing to contribute to this forum. You're everything that's bad about the world. You take what's given to you freely, then piss on it. Crawl back into your hole and let the rest of us live our lives.

BetterCallSalBetterCallSalalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for that.

I was drawn into this story by the teasing between the father and daughter, and the payoff at the end was outstanding. 5*s

peebudypeebudyalmost 7 years ago
it pays to follow directions

Our mutual friend TOLD me to come read this story, and I'm really happy she did. From what she's told me about her recurring dream, she'd really enjoy it if things unfolded like that. You're a very gifted writer, and must be a great person, judging by the friends you keep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful.

Beautiful story of a teen and her loving parents. There are so many guesses going on in this house as to who Julie was talking to in the states:).

As to the comments about the UK who the hell cares it is a story/fantasy that the writer has gifted us readers with and we should all just enjoy it as it is.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
FANTASTIC story.

I lust for Mitchie. She drives me crazy horny.

I read this in May and do not know where my comments then are.

I love reading about Chico. I look forward to the next story.

Love you Shady Lady and ulalbany. You both are my favorites.

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingalmost 6 years ago
Superb

I dumped two loads of cum reading this.

quwykxzquwykxzover 5 years ago
Very good, but...

It took a little too long to get to the main action, and when it finally got there, it was over much, much too quickly. The multiple masturbation scenes did not help; too many appetizers, not enough main course. It was enjoyable, but the pacing and the quick wrap-up combine to make it feel weirdly just sort of unimportant; at the end I was left with a "is that really all there is to this?" feeling. I think it needs a sequel, or a re-write with a slightly quicker build-up, and a longer (non-solo) sex scene.

MikeyetalMikeyetalalmost 4 years ago

Fun story. Well done.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME

I have read this multiple times and loved it every time.

I dream I am your Daddy. Other posts under prop69.

Sex was amazing each time I read the story.

Glad your Mom let Chico stay you and Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major turn on.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

This is redonculously good! A actually enjoyed the teasing buildup very much. I'll read more, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My parents caught me masturbatjng with a dildo actually mom caught dad spying on me and confiscated my toy

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

Love that little twist at the end.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.Great story

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I certainly liked this story and the early parts moved along nicely with all the changes of action. I felt towards the end it became a little rushed and could have been more descriptive. A.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed reading (and stroking while doing so) your hot sexy story!! Thank you. I'm anxious to read the next part, baby. Thanks for writing it also. I know I'll love it too.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

..

PS - I'd love to share my fun sexual times if you are interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1774 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES