All Comments on 'Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 01'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bobdown62bobdown62almost 7 years ago
Refreshing

Loved the story. Anybody who writes about bigger, older women with large sagging breasts and big hairy pussies gets my vote. Please carry on.

peteh57peteh57almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Ha Ha. Yes, my favourite female form. Any thoughts on story line? I'm open to any ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
superb

so erotic, beautiful real women, that important control over the sub boy and her obvious admiration for her ladyfriend. lovely writing so erotic. I have to confess to being a voyuer whenever the opportunity presents itself, not to the boys level but I love to watch Ladies going about their personal business.

FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for this sizzling story! I really enjoyed it -- five stars and a fave.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 7 years ago
Quite Good

I'm not a fan of really big women, and I prefer shaved pussies, but your story had the ring of reality. And that I like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LCIAV

Titillating, and yet...time-place is cumbersome. moving from past to present made for a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great - now a follow up

Reasonably well done. Watch the technical issues, but a good story line. Definitely add a another chapter.

duke0467duke0467almost 7 years ago
30KK???

That one line made me stop reading and head here. Really? 30KK breasts? If any living woman had suffered with those into her seniority she would be bent backed and in constant pain. Lack of any sense of realism is not a good thing for any writer.

olsaltyolsaltyalmost 7 years ago
Really Different, Really Unbelievable!

This whole plot works well as a great stroker story....once you set reality aside. These two old lesbians have found a way to keep their sensual selves alive, so good on them!

This story required a lot of imagination to craft, and is a welcome different slant on how sex happens. Nice job!

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 7 years ago

Great story and to duke0467, perhaps you need to go do some research as women with tits that big to exist in the world, dude.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
**

Get real - 30KK tits??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING

Oh my god. That was the sexiest story I've ever read. Ticked all my boxes. Whats the address? (ha ha)

menziesmenziesalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Let's just say I had a hard time reading that story. Well written, nicely paced and engaging descriptions. For all those who think 30kk is unrealistic on a mature woman - you've got to get out more.

I'm looking forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talented writing!!!

Thank you for a very interesting and well-written story!! I just happen to know of a woman who used to be my mom's friend when I was a kid who fits very well the description of Mimi. She was even British LOL. And as I am from a family of women who all have large to huge breasts, ranging from 34 double D to my cousin who at her largest was a 38 double l on a 5-foot one frame, yeah women with boobs like that definitely do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yup I Liked It Too

Very imaginative and well written--really well written.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSss

OHH YESSS Many years ago when I was in England traveling from High Wycombe to Oxford one afternoon, on the train in the compartment I choice was an older British woman. Small talk like how do I like the UK and did I find the English lassies friendly. Small talk for maybe five minutes and then she wanted to know if I had fucked any older women there? I said none over maybe the age of 30. Well, right to the quick, I fucked a 45 or maybe a little older British MILF and I was 20 or maybe 21. OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS The Brits like their sex, at least the women do.

amoroneamoroneover 5 years ago
So entertaining

This is surely one of the most erotic stories I have read on here. Well written too.

Your description is wonderful.

Thank you

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That was fantastic.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Wow. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES