All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 03'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
Gee, I wonder what is going to happen? Hmmm...

Whatever is going to happen when her husband comes home and finds the gratitude his houseguest is showing. They do him a favor and what does he do...Fucks his wife? What a deep expression of gratitude. And, following in the true Literotica fashion, he will probably end up thanking the fucker and encouraging his cheating slut of a wife. So realistic. What can I say? I think I will pass on part 4. Maybe not, I will read it just to prove myself right. At least I can hope for a surprise. That's not too much to ask, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hope John Finds out

John will then be so overwhelmed that he will pay Marcus to move in with them permanently, being ordered to never make love to his wife again. Each time Jamie and Marcus couple, he will prepare Marcus's big cock for Jamie by sucking his cock, and sucking the remnants of Marcus's cum from her used cunt, after he cums a teacup full. They will allow John to jack off once a month, only after Marcus has fucked him in the ass while Jamie is on the rag 5 days each month. This won't happen much as Jamie will start to have their (Marcus and Jamie's),babies for John to raise and put through college. John gets himself a better job so that Jamie can quit teaching, and stay at home with Marcus and they can fuck constantly.

John is so happy that he buys Marcus a new BMW 525 each year to celebrate each time a new black, racially superior baby is born.

Sound familiar? Same old shit over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best one yet...

Best part of the story yet, i like how they're getting more careless each time and cant wait for everything to unfold.

Don't mind the negative criticism, just keep doing what ya doing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous