All Comments on '18 Master Ch. 09: Friend'

by penitr8me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bummed

I really liked the gang bang chapters better. I'm a fan of sex slaves, but your story lost something now. I really liked when it was consensual and they seemed to respect her more..and that relationship with Chris. It's gotten a bit stale now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!?

I hope you plan on continuing this story. I can't get enough! I have to agree that I miss the old dynamic a little, and most certainly the relationship with Chris. I hope there's more to cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you continue this story but make it a bit consentual even if she is a sex slave because now it feela like it lost its essence

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!

Loved the story direction where it became non consensual and she's a proper slave now. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars for the series

I just finished reading this story set, and all I can say is "Wow!" I was totally taken by the concept and completely related to the heroine. I've had a variation of this fantasy for years, but have never seen it expressed so well. It looks like you've completed it, but I wish you would reconsider and continue examining how the relationships develop with the establishment of a contract. Is this, perhaps, her own private Roissy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Using Pain & Humiliation

Just for shits and giggles, he’ll no. Just refer back to my last comment on the previous chapter. Essentially she needs limits and a safe word otherwise it’s torture and abuse.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpenitr8me@penitr8me
326 Followers
Some things I write are inspired by actual events. Some things I write are pure fantasy, the things I think about when I masturbate, not necessarily things I would want to happen in real life, and definitely not holding to standards of good relationship models, consent, and sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES