All Comments on 'A Unknowing Loving Step Mom'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

5 Stars!

Fuck, this is so fuckin' horny! There HAS to be at least one more chapter, please!

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

Was expecting more about Helga then everyone else since it waz supposed to be about stepson sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could have been better

Disappointed. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Underaged?

You wrote in the second paragraph of the beginning of your story that Jeremy was barely over 13 years old 6 ft tall and over 200lbs. Holy crap that kid developed early.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Unreadable

It goes all over the place and makes zero sense. Gave up a quarter way down the first page.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Oh yeah,

Oh hell yeah! Hot story, needs more chapters, and an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
qualitywheat is one of the best here but...

qualitywheat is one of the best here but this story does not belong in Incest/Taboo.

The point of the global taboo of incest is the risk of inbreeding.

A Step Mom/Step Son relationship is therefore NOT incest .

Surely you see that!

There are so many other categories where this story could fit right in but please not in Incest/Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Either you're hella old or a foreigner because NO ONE uses colored/coloured anymore to describe black people (unless you're a racist or a bigot) and for the love of god get a damned editor because your story makes no damn sense! It's all over the place because of poor spelling, incorrect word choices, missing words, unneeded words and misused phrases (Ex: side blinded, what the hell is that?!? The correct term is blind sided!).

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Too confusing...

for an American. Couldn't get past the first half page. Either that or it's badly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous