All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 08'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EGRIEGRIalmost 7 years ago
What a come back! A long awaited great chapter.

There are probably more than a few of us watching and waiting for the conclusion of this story. You have given us a very clever chapter . There is hope, a plan, and one nasty old man who could be in line for a comeuppance.

Pleas don't make our wait nearly as long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More like Overpowered at the office

I liked that more... Can you please write more stories like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it! Keep up the good work :)

There's something about the scenes with George and Dom that really capture my interest, love those parts. Alex and Sandy not so much, but I'm sure there's people that feel the opposite, and the presence of their scenes don't put me off the rest of the story. Overall, great chapter, so pleased you're still writing! Please don't leave such a gap next time haha, I can't bear the suspense!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Love the Story

Wonder how long it will take to finish, as this seemingly started in 2015 LOL Feel like somebody tore out the back pages of the best story I ever read and i wont know how it finishes.. I guess I'll favorite the author so I know when the next chapters come out.

I really enjoyed it thus far though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not gonna lie

This story has me eager to see how all this pans out. But Katie better be an alien or government experiment that shoots pheromones out of her eyes for all the dudes to want her. Also not gonna happen but I kinda want Mark and Cory to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely love this story so far!

Can’t wait for you to continue and finish it!

My hope is that, in the end, Dom and George do not have a happy ending (they either wind up in a very nasty jail for life or are slowly tortured to death or best option might be for them to be tortured while in jail); essentially leaving Katie in a loving relationship with both Cory and Mark.

Just my opinion!

Can not wait to read more of this and find out what happens to everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please More!

Please More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

To long to finish that's why it's A short story site if so many people were not interested they would have pulled this a long time ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why?

Why wait so long to introduce the only two people I could like. The brutal honesty, smoking sexuality and endearing love that Alex and Sandy share is the best part of this series so far. I would love to read their story beginning from their first encounter at the restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh, priorities?

Well I’m relieved I’m not in Katie’s predicament with my only potential avenue of rescue is taking their time to jerk off whilst their back up play out a scene to get over their near death experience. After all its only a few beatings and rapes to endure, no big deal??

It’s pretty obvious how the story is going to end between now and then it’s details. Poor Katie is so traumatised from all the abuse, rapes, drugging and attempted rapes that she’s completely out of her tiny fucking mind that she’s going to settle down on the ranch with both guys. What she should do is run as far and as fast as she can from them because they aren’t a whole lot better than the bad guys.

She’ll be lucky if she can still enjoy sex without a shit ton of therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info