All Comments on 'Castle Slave Ep. 05: Scarlet Woman'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many possibilities !

Will she rule ? How ?

Will she organize elections ? Name somebody ?

What about the lost knowledge ?

You have a very interesting universe. I hope to read more about it soon ! I really enjoyed this story.

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

I think necessarily she has to become a creature of the night, a roving devil and instigator of revolution, aided by her ragtag army of Scarlet Women. Meanwhile, the Servants of the Court would be building a secret community dedicated to a new vision of humankind.

Not sure how I would create an erotic tale within this universe, but I think about it often.

Thanks for reading & commenting!

ViridianLibrarianViridianLibrarianover 5 years ago

Oh, I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, your universe is quite intruiging and your pen is sharp! The open end is cruel but understandable, and while I'd love to hear more about what happens next, I know that the new Scarlet Queen will prevail. Thank you for sharing, and I'm looking forwards to checking out the rest of your gallery!

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Many thanks for reading & commenting...

I really enjoyed writing this tale. It may be one of the best things I've ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What the hell did this story turn into?

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

A dystopian revolution.

TechumsahTechumsah4 months ago

I am hoping another iteration or some form of this story continues. Not my normal reading but as soon as I start to get really into it....it ends. Great writing you are very talented. The only critique I have is that it's over. Signs of a great story.

AlinaXAlinaX4 months agoAuthor

I don't think there's a good way to continue this - it got very dark towards the end - but thank you for reading.

42Below42Below30 days ago

'...into the minds of others,' On that note I conclude my book report with "The Queen is dead," "Judgement Day is here."

AlinaX Five Big Wet Ones!

AlinaXAlinaX30 days agoAuthor

Thank you for reading all the way through, and for all the comments too. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2814 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES