All Comments on 'Lucky Man Ch. 08'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 6 years ago

Things are progressing nicely. This was the hottest chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep them coming!

These chapters keep getting better and better. Please keep it up!

toobytoobyover 6 years ago
Loving the slow tease into full-blown swinging!

I really like how you take reluctance and turn it into a slow burn of crazy desire! I'm fully invested in this tale. The internal and external dialogs are quite believable. The mutual seduction between Kelly and Duncan is moving at the perfect pace. I've always enjoyed long, multi-part stories of swinging and/or incest, so this works great for me. It's on a par with Eldridge's "Conflicted" saga and Stevieraygovan's "Summer" and "Everyone Loves My Ass" stories. I can relate vicariously from almost 20 years ago, when my wife and I experimented in the FFM, MFM, and MFMF realm for a few years. Too bad those excursions ended badly and soured her to anything further...

I do have one question about your otherwise perfect tale: You mention at the pool party that Heidi was with K & D that day, and that she was in the poo with Marie! I'm thinking that you perhaps forgot to edit out some changes you made to Ch. 8? I thought H was gone since the last weekend, to her out-of-state parents' house.

Looking forward to Ch. 9!

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Damn it! I actually like this story.

I usually hate anything to do with swinging because it's just so unrealistic to me, but you have really crafted one hell of a journey for Kelly and Duncan so far. You've cranked the anticipation up to 11, so much so that I can't believe I actually want Kelly to just go for it with another guy and get it over with!

That being said, Duncan still seems way too detached from his emotions about sharing Kelly. I mean, the interactions they've had with other couples has been tame enough that I can see how he wouldn't be feeling jealous yet, but there is a big difference between a bunch of inexperienced college guys and your best friends who already have established relationship dynamics with Kelly. When those dynamics shift, damn near anything can happen, and it would be refreshing to see Duncan get a bit of a reality check and feel insecure for a change. He's just a little bit too perfect, know what I mean? I also hope you inject more drama into the plot like you did in "Just the Six of Us". A few bumps along the way make the ride more interesting.

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you, oh thank you - Thank you!!

I have been waiting for Kara to be UNLEASHED and Lucky Duncan getting to Fuck Kelly and Kara together...near Identical Petite Busty Horny Redheads (Coppertops).....yummy!!

THANK YOU MENTALCASE. YOU IS MY HERO!!!

BRAVO!! KUDO'S!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Not sure about the photos thing and you have a few things mixed up with who and what in the middle of the story.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 1 year ago

So coming from someone with 20 years lifestyle participation, I just want to clarify a few things for readers who might actually be considering swinging. This is a very entertaining if at times difficult to follow story. There are just many aspects that went against our experience.

The red and green outfits are novel but completely unheard of in my experience. We have been to swingers parties in homes, in clubs, dedicated swinger’s cruises, and hotel take overs. Theme nights are common. Nights in white, Valentine’s Day red themed, 70s themes etc. etc. are all common. I have seen people selling different color wristbands and when you buy one, you get a magic decoder ring to see what the other person/couple is into.

You know what works better? Talking to the couple.

Also never have I seen people introduce others to friends with their full name and profession. We played mainly in the DFW area and while there is a vibrant lifestyle, many people swap on Saturday night and go to church on Sunday morning. Discretion and semi-anonymity are paramount. Most couple also use condoms or at least when getting to know another couple, swap test results.

Single females, while in this story are everywhere, in reality are as scarce as hens teeth. In fact, they are referred to as unicorns as they seem to so rarely exist.

Also, in our experience, threesomes with an extra guy are way less drama than with a single female. Stereotypes are just that for a reason. Women do tend to become more emotionally involved in a threesome than guys which can and did lead to problems for us.

I tend to agree with the one poster who said Duncan seems pretty cavalier about Kelly being with another guy. My wife and I both had reasonably varied sexual experiences in our pasts. Remember that Kelly has never been with anyone other than Duncan. Trust takes time and there are many potential pitfalls. My personal saying is that swinging will not damage a solid relationship but it also certainly won’t help a bad one.

Anyway, thanks to the author for a very entertaining if somewhat over simplified swinger story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's the hottest 🔥 chapter so far...looking forward to the next and following installments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8312 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucky Man Ch. 07 Previous Part
Lucky Man Series Info