All Comments on 'Sarah's Transformation'

by Sarahs_cuck

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little real life story.!

A little real life story.....

We have been there, done that, and love it.

We have been married for over 45 years, and I have shared my wife with more than 20 guys ..... I have NEVER been humiliated by any of her partners, but they have always been respectful to her and me.....

I think it's the key to a good marriage, love and mutual respect .... You can't cage love, ... you have to set it free.

“-She is like the wind, open and free. If I cage the wind, would it die?

-Then don't cage it, Mikhail. Trust it to stay beside you.”

― Christine Feehan, Dark Prince

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Long live cuckolds and their stories.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You don't even believe what you write

so why should we, and your normal kids will have wrap sheets as long as their legs for sex crimes before they graduate university. Maybe the STD's will win before you have to tell all your kids they are only half siblings... is it 8 or 10 rugrats now?

.03 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Annony is a

old fat ugly fag fool who is fucking insane because his wife , dead wife fucked him over his entire marriage!!! But, do you blame her? Hell no, this guy is fucking crazy!!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
great!

tremendous opening

re: the practice of being cucked......

as much as the cuck and his girl try to "set up" the cuckold experience....

re: parameters, rules, plans, etc etc etc

I find that, as exciting as the anticipation and buildup

when things go off script.....for whatever reason

when the cuckold feels his grip on the wheel fail

that brings even greater, unimagined excitement

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It looks like he is deleting comment he doesn't like

So who in their right mind would expose a marriage to have an open marriage with two kids at home. This could only end badly . Disease or both going in different directions. Why get married . So sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-HOT

Long live "btb" stories, only stories worth reading in this fetish category of cucks. Only ass wipes and low life sewer rats would consider trash erotic. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty funny. Whatever works for you.

Too bad about the kids; always is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

I thought he wanted to watch, when she asked him to stay by the bar he ought to have said my way or not at all.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
deleting comments

I whole heartedly encourage authors to delete comments

that have no value.

It doesn't just waste the author's time, but wastes readers time as well scrolling thru the nonsense.

What kind of IQ gauge is it when you comment on a story that is clearly of a certain genre....and your intellectual output is.....:"this genre sucks."

What are you even doing here?

although it is of comical value when people go nutso about marriages and std's; of fictional characters.

I write letters all the time to pornhub......re: I hope the actors stayed together after the scene......ha ha ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too funny!

I find it hilarious to see so many comments from insecure (probably divorced) men who apparently think "Loving Wives" is supposed to be sarcasm. If you don't like reading about wives getting fucked by other don't read these kinds of stories. Would you like the rest of us to chime in on your silly stories of revenge and regret and tell you how pathetic you are?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your wife is a proud slut and you are a pathetic idiot!!!

Only for real pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Create a new section for all the pervert cuckolds!!!

Please administrators separate that pervert cuckold stories from the normal Loving Wives stories!!! A new section for all the brain sick ones will forestall that the comments of that brain sick ones will pester us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-too funny

You mean you're not already doing that? Ah, you cuckies get upset so easily. What's the matter feeling guilty about reading this stuff and now you whine about how others don't appreciate your fetish. Keep on crying cuckies, like it's going to change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A story is just a story but people try this in real life and I'd bet my life 99% of them wind up divorced. Guys might go along because they are cheating themselves or really don't love there wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: the anon who can't spell "none" and "stupid"

No I don't come here to read this hot wife cuckold trash. I come here to see if any of the "good" writers posted anything, but if none have, I take the liberty to read the comments, which I find hilarious. Nothing more entertaining than reading the whiners complain about other's opinions. The best comments are on hot wife, cuckold, wife sharing stories. Priceless, especially from the anon who accuses others of being closet cuckolds. I guess he must be a real cuckold that already came out of the closet. LOL Keep up the good work anon, you and your kind make my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

You're calling others crazy? Really? Look in the mirror and see "crazy" gazing back at you. Don't have to read this to know it belongs in "fetish".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: TS-deleting comments

Is that what you do TS, delete comments? Another gutless author who can't stand the heat. Maybe you should get the fuck out of the kitchen. You post in loving wives, expect critical reviews, especially cuckold tales. Ever notice, the good high scoring authors don't delete comments. They don't need too, not that they don't get some bad reviews also, especially from the cuckold crowd. They got something that authors that delete comments don't have. Balls.

No comment on story, don't read garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:re: the anon who can't spell "none" and "stupid"

Sweetie, if you're gonna go all grammar police on some random anon, learn to properly use quotation marks (as in what they are used for and what they mean) and include commas when needed at the start of sentences.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author's name gonna bring all the

closet cuckolds to the yard - those losers are drawn to cuck stories but feel so much shame that they write a nasty comment in a fit of denial - now THAT is some funny shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *'s

I love giving five stars to every loving wife story, simply to piss off that one nut job who has to make negative comments about FICTION.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
How many percentage?

I am curiouse the estimation how many % husbands love their wives have extramarital affairs?

Are sexual minority those husbands and exhusbands in the USA who do not like their wives have extramarital affairs according to the quantity of the cuckolding lifestyle stories in the Loving Wives?

I think those husbands who stays married to cheating wives for sake of their kids they do not love their wives or I am wrong?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
What is interesting

All right kind Cuckold Lifestyle Advertising Author. Similar story as yours are lot of so what is interesting in these stories that the Cucolding Lifestyle married spouses how they want to bring up their kids? Ony this plot is not CLISHE. Here the couple have 2 kids, so how do you think this family with kids can work? Could you have any idea about this or you can not jump out from the eternal line of the 5000 Clishe stories?

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanover 6 years ago
Thanks for posting!

Never enough cuckold stories, please ignore trolls and post more!

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 6 years ago
You need a better profile

Assuming any part of your story is real, you should update your profile and add a body picture of your wife. There should also be a way to contact you. Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Love to read more of you and your sexy wife.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wonder if her parents will think she's a "proud slut"?

She's not a "hotwife". She's a cheating slut. If her parents, their friends or anyone else finds out what she's doing they'll laugh her out of town. Will her husband be happy when the hotwife gets pregnant with another man's child? Will her husband be happy when she passes along some nasty disease? Will the hotwife want to go back to her husband when she finds a man with a big cock or just a man that fucks better than her husband? What about when she finds a rich man? The entire hotwife scenario is a load of crap. The wife wants to have her cake and eat it too and expects her husband to support her while she fucks around. What man with an ounce of pride and self respect is happy with that? It's just stupid. And it's neither sexy or erotic. Why isn't Hubby out getting some pussy on the side? Why be married? Stupid story with no thought given to consequences. And there are ALWAYS consequences.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sarah

Sarah is a hotwife, which is a code word for whore. Just a common cuck and whore story about severely damaged people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My wife Cucked me also and we have never looked back. This is a great story welcome to the Cuckold club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
treasure

your so lucky to have a hot slut bride, enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupidity runneth amok/ The whore goes out and fucks random guys. A month lately she has several STD"s and herpes and is divorced. End of story.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 3 years ago

ignore the poor responses.... it was hot hot hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous