All Comments on 'My Teacher Ch. 3'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
9 Inches?

The normal male penis is 5-7 inches. 7 is abnormal. 9 inches is monsterous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How do you...

Write "where" & then "were" (one in place of the other) THAT CLOSE together?! You need to get back to class & actually learn the class!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some deep plot holes

The romantic relationship tale continues as well as it started in Chs 1+2.

But interaction at school is missing. No noisy questions from the well-wishing teacher pets that visited, neither any reaction from bullies fan club. No update on the three attackers. No comment from the school headmaster or others on the good deed done. ...

Looking forward to better plot, next time

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Please write more!

My Teacher is a really good story, with drama, excitement, and plenty of love as well. There are far too many incest stories on the site, and not enough good Romance stories. My Teacher is also a very good romance story, and there aren't all that many of them. (No, don't believe the ridiculous claim that the erotic element doesn't belong in the Romance genre; this all depends on how such material is handled. You handle the erotic element perfectly in the romance genre). Sorry that you are getting this reply now; I have only just read this story, not having discovered it earlier. Thanks for posting it, and please, write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous