All Comments on 'SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 06'

by Aragorn256

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Better

I was not going to read any more after the last chapter but I read this one due to your note. I dislike non-consent stories, I don't give a rip if it's "what Sith do" and chapter 3 was too much. Some of the best stories I have read on here had some chapters that had no sex in them so don't apologize for that. The sex should be a natural progression from what's happening in the story and if you just throw in sex scenes "just because" you are just writing porn in my opinion. Perhaps if you had Aric enhance his personal magnetism with the Force instead of just compelling them we would both be happy. Will continue for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: FormerReader

The non-consent thing alongside the force enhancement and the dominating of minds is indeed, as you say, very Sith-like. It fits the story, and simply because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean the author is obliged to listen. His story, his rules, somfar thoroughly enjoyable, especially as a SWTOR player myself. Your opinion and preferences are your own, do not mean to speak for all the readers here, as you certainly don't represent us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My main criticism is that Aaric succeeds at everything too easily. You never feel that he's struggling or in danger. That's fine for simple erotica in my opinion. A compelling story is preferable, but it only needs to be serviceable if you ask me. But if, as you say, you care about making the story compelling or interesting, your protagonist can't be too OP. Sith or not, most readers want to root for a protagonist, feel fear for them, feel elation and relief when they succeed. Just my two cents. Otherwise it's not bad, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I very much like the way you twist the NPC relations to fit your story. Although i would like to see the characters efforts along his way a bit more to see how he reacts to pressure.

Alas for the noncon thing i think its up for everyones taste to like or dislike but it perfectly fits into the storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous