All Comments on 'The Deal'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the best stories I have read lately

I would like it better with another chapter where he grabs jade and the go next door and confront Beth n kel....

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Really great story; in fact very hot indeed. It definitely deserves a part 2. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

What a great story, i can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish there was a sixth star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This wonderful story reflects my own affair with my married rotund girlfriend. Even though I'm married, my AP is absolutely the best fuck I've ever had, and she feels the same. Keep writing and add more chapters to this beautiful story!

49greg49gregalmost 6 years ago
Great story, 5*

Oddly, even though the sex scenes Jade are sexy as hell, the scene that sticks in my head, and did it for me, was when he was listening to his wife Kel masturbating to phone sex with his secretary.

I think if it was me, I would have said something to Kel once she had come, something like "That was really sexy,"

Might have ruined things, but catching her like that would have given him the opening to explain about Jade, and brought it out into the open.

But that's just me.

Oh, and the way Beth dominated him in his own office were good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd love to see the dark side.

Great story.

I know it was written a whie ago, but I still think that whenever you feel ready to pick it up again the OTHER side of the story would be even more interesting (and hot): Aaron is seduced by the neighbour and engages in some healthy foot worship, but Kel is seduced into becoming a willing lesbian sex slave. That would be wonderful to read.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant story.

I found the emotional intensity of his competing desires quite engaging. His lover is forward and bold bordering on careless in her actions, at least until he comes to heel.

The secretary is equally bold, only more decisive about how she goes after what she wants. His own wants ebb and flow until the end.

Great storytelling. I join others in encouraging a next chapter.

By the way, the opening of this story seems to show someone else finally discovering them, but we never get round to that point again. That's another reason for a following chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

seriously??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But disappointing. Sex scenes ZOOM by. Lacks all the meaningful, erotic details of exactly who was doing what to whom. How. What was being experienced by the one doing and the one to whom it was done. Dialog about that.

Couldn't get past page three.

Three stars.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Delightfully disappointed. In my world Beth and Kel would have come into their room assuming Beth had the other key. Beth would as any worthy Les would do and take from a man what he has. Problem solved apologies are made and we all become a pool for sex and more depravity.

Luv your well written stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story broke my heart. I guess it's good that it had that power. But still I can't say I liked it. The only honest thing was to not rate a very well written story that I hated. But I wanted to let you know that the writing was great.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99996 months ago

As pointed by another person, sex scenes weren't so good especially after mid half but it was definitely roller coaster of emotions yet sadly it didn't do job of arousing readers like me well of acts of Beth and mc.

Though I was really sad to read heartbreaking and bittersweet ending like at end though mc didn't loose everything under Beth's hands but it's really sad how he lost both love and his marriage in front of lust and same goes for his wife.

Reading this and many similar stories makes me believe no matter how strong and pure love is unless it has passed through ups and downs of life with equal grit and participation from both sides and not letting it go stale(which has high chance of happening over time) for which they should both endeavour to please their partners sexually too especially only then there is chance of survival of relationship in front of manipulation through lust

realnotrealnot4 months ago

Really loved this story! I really enjoyed Beth quite a bit. I didn't have an issue with the sex scenes, I liked all the development around it. But I understand how other people wanted more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous