All Comments on 'Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 01'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 6 years ago

This. Was. Awesome! Glad she's back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welcome back

ty and welcome back. pls say hi to cori for me.

dlsloandlsloanover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the compliments and positive feedback. It's good to be back!

-- DL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hussah!

Wow!

I can't believe Cori is back!

And I can't believe how much I've actually missed her too!

I just had to rate and post a comment. Haven't actually read it yet but just wanted to say how much I appreciate you taking the time to write and post another episode in the delicious life of our favourite angel.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Chapter 3 caught my attention, so I backed up here to the beginning. You're writing is strong and the story is interesting. Gotta say, Chad is an immature asswipe. Basic respect is given until you do something to lose it. Trust is actively earned. Chad fails on both counts. He doesn't even come across as likable. With his lack of control over his emotions, especially anger, I can't imagine trusting him in a bdsm situation. No way should anyone go on a no safeword weekend with this guy. But, fiction blah blah blah. Debating staying with it to see if he grows the fuck up, or she just becomes a doormat to his 'needs.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love your stories, but am disappointed with this

I haven't read it, but you made Chad a complete douche in a previous series, and I'm not sure I want to. I can put up with it if the guy is a bit of a tool, if the woman gets into it by the end. But I know that won't happen here.

I wasn't fond of him (and especially Jarvis) getting to have so much fun with Cori, but at least it had ended with them getting what they deserved. Why go back and re-visit that, instead of moving the story forward? If you wanted a BDSM story, why not just introduce a new character, and have it be how BDSM should be (and all sex should be) - with people who care about each other and trust each other; not a guy who's so messed up (even before the kidnapping)

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Wow Chad is the type of guy I'd like to just wipe away from history, emotional wreck with a bad streak of narcissism (almost equal to mine) and no self control. He really needs help with everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1290 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES