All Comments on 'Jeffrey'

by Wannabeboytoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ok i disagree

This story is fabulous. As a seasoned Literotica reader I understand that sometimes fantasies don't mesh with family values and there is nothing wrong with that in fiction or in imagination. Rock on, and keep plugging baby! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story. It made me cum really hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

very well written. made me cum hard from imagining it. very well done :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Shweet

Would you make a sequel to this delicious story for it is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good scenario and hot story!

You are really the best writer!

Dialogue between characters is very exiting, and excitement rises gradually and becomes very intense.

I hope you will write new stories!

EfonEfonover 12 years ago
Great story, but climax was weak.

Loved the buildup, but wish more had been don with the climax than just he came and the fucked more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You don't think he would have stood up a the start, smacked the smirk right off her face and left? I think so. And then the rest of this sad tale was over before it started.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid and illogical, I don't like her because she is a whore, all of a sudden desperate to have sex with her?

I'm not going too pull my trousers back up because I am proud of my dick size?

Sex with my virgin girlfriend is terrible even though I am a virgin as well and we have not done it yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous