All Comments on 'Am I Wrong?'

by spankedhusband

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Let's read more about their spankings. Every man deserves a wife who knows how to spank him. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Are you and Tammy wrong? No! I am spanked, pegged, cuckolded, worshipping husband in a Female Led Relationship and I am a far better person for being so.

barrel3707barrel3707over 6 years ago
Terrific

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start!

Bring on the Chastity Honeymoon! Awesome start to a hot story!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
What a bunch of real crap!!!

...."So, am I wrong? I don't think so"... if its your destiny to live with a brain sick spouse without giving him the needed mental help by a psychiatrist then you are not wrong!! But who will share his own life with an idiot?? Only as well an idiot!! Think about that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes you're wrong

keep stroking.... wanker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well obviously

your waiting for us to say "YES you're wrong"

Instead I'll say the story is utter nonsense. Gypsies are a very patriarchal society, the wife is always subordinate to the husband.

And just where do the sisters find these willing men who put up with being controlled, but are somehow still miraculously people you might actually want to be married to?

Try harder to write something credible in future.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Overboard!

Yes, some interesting scenes here but it was simply put, much too much. there is a small little item called "suspension of disbelief" but you surpassed that boundary. A writer needs to find a way to circumvent this suspension of disbelief because otherwise, you will find the type of criticism you have encountered with these stories. Where's the love? Why would any man put himself into this position? It sure isn't worth a cruel hundred million dollar wife, for sure. Give us something that worms itself into making sense, please. You can use these type stories by tempering them and making them more erotic and exotic but you need to find your own way. Thanks for writing, however.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are not wrong but stick to doing it not writing about it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous