All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 13'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

IVY AND KATSA! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

They should get matching heart necklaces.

I loved the bit where Val was like, "Are you BOTH touching yourselves?" and then Ivy was reminded why they were besties.

The greatest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stories

You tell some really good stories. They seem will thought out and involved. I've only really read A clockwork green and chasing the dragon, but you are capable of some serious world building. I started that story that's loosely a sequel to chatting the dragon, but it didn't really draw me in. I really hope you don't abandon this one is the most entertaining yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you had told me

That Ivy would start being my favorite I would never have believed you. How do you do that with these charcters??? This is another amazing hilarious installment of this story. I love it so much.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 6 years ago
Chapter Deep 13

You snuck in a Josh Weinstein reference. You win the obscure Mystery reference award! I’m looking forward to you getting frankly Frank in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1326 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES