All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 06'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great series. You've set up another story nicely with your new friends, will be looking forward reading it soon I hope.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Such a hurry

It seems you were wishing a quick end of the story. Didn't you enjoy writing it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job!

I hope we hear more after vacation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not divorced yet?

Incredible, the amount of humiliation she inflicts on him and he takes it. He should have considered a divorce long ago. And get out of the loveless relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re 'Not divorced yet?'

Duh! It's fantasy. If you don't want to read this kind of story, don't. There's plenty more here that's probably more to your taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story Set

This was a great set of 6 stories. We certainly hope you continue with another set where Agnes meets up with and lends her husband to the pair of women. Great stuff.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
5 months

I’ve just spent an enjoyable 30 minutes reading these 6 chapters one after the other and I like the way you split the story into 6 seperate one page segments rather than 6 pages in one go. I also like the way that although you could leave this as a stand alone story you’ve left the door open for another series in the same vein but in a different location.

Sometimes when an author is writing a serial story and each instalment is 4/5 pages long there is understandably a significant gap between each chapter because they have to write the continuation and are also taking into consideration any and all constructive criticism they have received. But when the story is as short as this one might I suggest that the story should be complete before the first episode is submitted and then posting each instalment with only a gap of 3/4 days to keep the readers wetting their lips in eager anticipation?

It’s hard to believe that in the 5 months since your first story appeared that you have improved so much. The language and phraseology is now in a different class to what it was when you began writing. As I’ve said before ignore those that leave anonymous unfounded non constructive comments. It’s easy enough to sign up and even with a username you are still anonymous. Perhaps they don’t understand that and are more concerned with being nasty.

I have now added you to my favourites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good fantasy

In real life you're looking at 3 year sentence

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this fun and sexy story...I very much enjoyed all parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"familiar sickening feeling of humiliation"?

Why would he do anything but divorce her and leave? Who would live like this? Even for fiction/fantasy, this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you mscarol

Another delightful story of spousal abuse. I do so revel in your stories of ongoing mental and physical cruelty to the loving husband. Bravo

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 4 years ago
Exciting

I enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Depressing story of abuse

Hopefully you never found a man in your real life to treat like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One has to question

Why people want to fantasise about abusing and demeaning others. What has gone wrong in their brain? I could sort of understand it, if written as a revenge story, but I believe in this case it's just a weak willed husband. Oh and don't say "ah it's bdsm" Clearly real bdsm does not function like this. It is simply a story of mental and physical cruelty and abuse. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your mind, wish more women though like you. Some do not understand but us with small sissy penises who ca never hope to sexualy please a woman need women like you to guide our lives. Love you MsCarol Your sissy, 4yourpleasureiam

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

What an Amazing story!!!!! Please don't end it here. We need a few chapters of poor Alfrdd being loaned out for that long weekend :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm so are you really the ageing spinster with a sadistic streak?.....or more likely the mild mannered loner male accountant who all the ladies think is a bit strange. Probably the latter I suspect, as such you'll never succeed in finding a women to roleplay this for you. Just keep stroking yourself, it'll be safer for everyone.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series. What I don’t like are negative comments. I just don’t understand it. Why do people bother commenting on stories they don’t enjoy? I happen to love stories of chastity and female domination. If I don’t enjoy a story, I simply move on. I don’t read it and then comment negatively. People need to understand this is fantasy. I find the idea of being dominated and humiliated by my wife extremely arousing. Unfortunately she is not interested in being a key holder, or disciplining me. I compensate for it by rarely (if ever) indulging in masturbation. I find that being horny keeps me in the proper frame of mind as I toil around the house. I do much of the housework (but not all). If she would occasionally spank me life would be marvelous. I make up for the lack of BDSM in my marriage by writing stories of my own. Thank you for your writing.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

I should have commented on the earlier chapters. But saved it for this one (had to see how it ended). I love the abuse that she puts him through, very hot (for those of us that like dominant women) but i'm not going to pan this or chapter 03, like the folks that read femdom stories and then complain about them. But... it really seems to me that she doesn't really care about him at all. I kind of like the stories where the woman cares about the man, even if it is just to make him suffer. I know what i'm saying is confusing and i should have probably thought it out more. But what goes through my mind is if he is successful he should have found a wife that will abuse and torture him without publicly humiliating him.

Having said that thank you for the stories, when immersed in reading them they were great.

greenman440greenman440about 1 year ago

A miserable tale of misery.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

At no point do you explain why he accepts the abuse. She clearly doesn’t love him, he’ll, I don’t think she even likes him and to be brutally fucked wasn’t about sex, it was about power and domination. It was meant to hurt him.

It was rape.

Imagine if the scene was reversed and a wife was raped by her husband in front of his friends and they all got a turn. How long before that would damage her psyche? Before she believes she is good for nothing but being a cum dumpster?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous