All Comments on 'Job Interview - with a New Ending'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago

I liked the original; I think it was quite brave in tackling the issues of sexism in some workplaces, but I can also see why that isn't necessarily the sort of topic and discussion readers come to literotica for. This ending is sweet, warm and cosy and very well written, so I hope the other commenters appreciate your efforts in giving them the conclusion they were seeking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Both

I liked the theme of the original but both endings worked. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun, but...

Why would a business executive leave his laptop in the hotel room of a new hire he had just had sex with?

That is asking for trouble!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Missed the Original

Wish it was still up, now I’m curious what the first ending was!

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I didn't read the first version, but this was well done. A different plot that flowed smoothly. June's transformation from not fucking Jack to being in lust with him while watching a porn film while naked was an interesting twist rather than the more common sex scene. Well written and good descriptions of clothing and settings. It would be fun and interesting to see what happens after she begins work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn’t read the original...

I didn’t read the original but this is great. Loved the transition and the ending. I would be very interested to see where June progresses with this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

story TAGS