All Comments on 'The Barren Princess'

by shimm2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy changes

He is described as "handsome, rugged, and charming." Give these two more time together, and give him a fuller description. He sounds like a very handsome, well-developed, well-endowed lover. Hairy chest and abs, cock to drool over, and sperm to swim up her love canal! This could be the start of a loving romance between them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh

I thought it was an original idea with a lot of potential.....until it got weird and she got knocked up by the foreign prince. It didn’t make any sense at all why would they want to get her pregnant? Her being infertile was a benefit to her role as spy/assassin/ fixer I don’t see how her having a child is going to stop her doing the rest of her job, she doesn’t have to fuck everyone she meets. They had access to magic so she can change her appearance, how hard would it be to counter his counter spell. It’s not like they have to worry about the neighbouring kingdom their prince is going to get hordes of women knocked up so there’ll be a flurry of bastards/ heirs running around to try and lay claim to that kingdom.

Congrats you took a great concept and turned it into a freaky breeder story. Definitely not my kink.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous