All Comments on 'Return of The Slender Man Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big fan

But of all your stories till date (including the Don drugged in captivity story arc which people didn't like but I did) the ending for this was quite lame

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ITS NEVER OVER

corruption in politics, underhanded deals, bribery, perjury, falsification of records, misfeasance and malfeasance, issuing false and misleading statements, Every one is aware but does nothing, At least we will forever have meat for fodder, TK U MLJ LV NV

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 6 years ago
I'm curious...

Great story as usual WW. This calm before the storm is rather unnerving which is a testament to your writing. In that council meeting it seemed like the usual supportive members may have been given some direction on how to handle the purple order and the medal. I wonder if Troy requested his supporters not fight for these measures. Oh well, I look forward to the wild ride that is to come. The one thing I can say that the Troy's Tuesday nights are very similar to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really Strange!

While this tale was way outside the norm of "Who Done It" was and entertaining tale.

It also provided the "ground rumblings" heralding the imminent volcanic eruption . . .

". . . Mullen is aiming to have Troy gone by July 4th, if not earlier."

The REAL phenomenon for this old man is that Parts 2 & 3 were posted during the weekend. Had fully expect it would have been the early part of the week for this tale to be available.

With hope the next tale will lead to some political hack's having their heads rolled! The list is a long one so the more the merrier.

Depending on how one counts "titles" it would seem before much longer in 2018 the number 100 will be reached!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
issues and answers

tranzmany - politics is about compromise, and the 'good guys' on the Council knew when folding was the better choice.

Ol' Man - I was a bit surprised that Pt. 3 got up so fast, but I posted it pretty early after Pt. 2 went up, so they had time to review it and publish it on Saturday (and it appeared the next morning, Sunday). No complaints at all on that.

Yes, this was a bit different story, and just something I wanted to have some writing fun with, so I did. And wherever he is, The Slender Man is awesome.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Ol' Man

By the way, this chapter is my 350th published work. Don't know how many full stories that is...

666iceman666icemanalmost 6 years ago
GOOD TIMING FOR END OF SLENDER MAN

WW, great story that had to be written as Slender Man had had his day and I feel that the healing shot he received when taking on Slender Man had been is mission in stalking the IC. If his spine has been healed and they say it is aw well if not better than before, then they did not say when before was just for us to read before this altercation, maybe it has healed to prior to his army jump days, meaning he could be an even more serious foe to come after the bad guys who think of him as a weekend haf person.

The Council was pre-set to shoot down the medels as his friends on the Council are needed more now to try and undermine and understand what their next play or moves will be. The more public comments are made by certain people who sit on or chair committies who are supposed to be unbiased will show up if and when ICs very quite but able lawyer gets to grip with it.

I can also see that there will be a load of leaked documents about the government and certain congressmen/women as well as Senators just at the right time to save the IC and give his new high powered team of angels some genuine credit.

Great read 5x50 for the score. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope there is a priya sex scene soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Story

The ending was somewhat unsatisfying in that the Slender Man of this story disappears completely with no trace except radiation after engaging Crowbar in hand to hand battle and lifting Crowbar off the ground. The only direction not looked at was up and explains the quick movement of the Slender Man of this story, meaning a robot or Doctor Octopus/Iron Man like suit that can quickly fly is the only logical conclusion as to whom the Slender Man of this story was. If this is so, then you would think that there would be more evidence left at the scene of the battle.

As to motive, the only motive I can gleam from this story is that the healing of the back of the Iron Crowbar, the unraveling of Bart Tomlin's psyche and/or the monitoring of the mental health of Zack Ridley were the primary motives and the kidnapping of the other children was done to obfuscate Zack Ridley's kidnapping.

If the unraveling of Bart Tomlin's psyche was part of the motive, then finishing off Crowbar's back had to had been also on the agenda, with Crowbar's blow to that Slender Man's head stopping the attack on Crowbar's back from being completed and healing him rather than harming him, with the monitoring of Zack Ridley's mental health also being a beneficial unintended result. If this less likely motive is the actual motive then Tomlin's ex-wife and/or the man who is living with her who is described as not the most savory of characters should be the main suspects.

If however, the monitoring of Zack Ridley's mental health was tied to the motive, then the healing of Crowbar's back by a means that the Crowbar would not otherwise do would also be on the agenda, and the unraveling of Bart Tomlin's psyche being the unintended result. This leads to the lead suspect being someone involved with Dr. Harvey P. Eckhardt's organization being behind the kidnappings and the healing attack on the Iron Crowbar in Point Hollow.

Whatever the case may be, the kidnappings of 5 of the 7 children including Susie Haskins seem to be done to throw off the investigation and not to be linked to any motive but does point to someone familiar with the Crowbar's cases and meetings, as does the moving of the discs from the Crowbar's safe to the MCD office.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
interesting comments

Those not familiar with the creepypasta legend of The Slender Man should spend a little time looking it up on the Internet, and then some of this story will make more sense. This is one where one should not try to look TOO hard into clues and such (except for the gatherings of the I.C.'s various political enemies). The Slender Man was and is the real deal, and some of what has happened is not explainable by 'ordinary' means.

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
Comeuppance

When will some of the crowbar's enemies get what's coming to them like Kelly Carnes and Wally Hammonds?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Madmaniac

Can't kill off my characters TOO quickly. I always thought I killed off Angela Harlan wayyyyyy too fast. Anyhoo, I've finally worked out the sequence of the next few stories into a cohesive series with something resembling plots and story arcs, a few massive twists, and some sightseeing trips.

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
Angela Harlan

After what she did to Pete Feeley, I don't think she was killed off too early. But I do see the point on the other recurring villains, every good protaganist needs a good antagonist. Batman had The Joker, Sherlock had Moriarty, etc....

ROCKY60JOHNROCKY60JOHNalmost 6 years ago
LONG TIME NO SEE

IS THE NEW LONG TIME BETWEEN STORIES GOING TO BE A NEW STANDARD AS YOU HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER LIFE?I

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Rocky60john

Sorry for the delay in the upcoming story. I have had some things going on, and some things going on in my extended family. Hopefully the next story, "The Stuff Of Legend" will write itself soon ;o) and I can get it submitted.

After this one, the next few stories should come out faster...

ROCKY60JOHNROCKY60JOHNalmost 6 years ago
THANK YOU

GLAD TO HEAR THAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REAL LIFE

This old man was beginning to become concerned that you may have become ill or something. Thanks for making the time to post a "status report" for us.

As much an addict as this old man is for more of "IC's troubles and tribulations" understand that REAL LIFE has demands for your time and attention. The very attributes we, your readers, value in you are the same values that have you give family, blood or extended, what is needed from you.

Thanks for sharing your conundrum and hope things are resolved favorably in their lives AND yours so we, your readers, can resume enjoying the fruits of you talent and skill.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Submitted!

the first chapter of the next story "The Stuff of Legend" has been submitted for publication. Apologies for the delay.

weatherman70weatherman70almost 6 years ago
the stuff of legend

you may have submitted but they do not seem to have posted it anywhere on the site even your site, they must not like you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Even more out of the ordinary than normal but anot her excellent tale. Felt as though a filler while you get the big "trial" set up. Not sure if it has any pointers to future stories although interesting to see how Don's back behaves in future.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

This was certainly a strange story. Was Slender Man a paranormal ora machine? According to IC we’ll never know. WW has setup several concurrent stories for immediate time frame. On to next story

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES