All Comments on 'Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 01'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Category Choice

Not sure why this is in Celebrities and Fan Fiction but still a good story.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Category Choice

I'm surprised as well. I was certain, I had chosed SciFi & Fantasy. Either I misclicked and hadn't noticed or the admins changed the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

An excellent read! Please do more!

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17almost 6 years ago
Excellent Stoy!

Who cares about the category, I loved the story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Changes

I would love to go through a change like that. I would like to have age regression and have a guy get me pregnant. I would like to go all the way as a bimbo

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseover 5 years ago

This would be much better if they got to pick which options they wanted with some kind of point system and the points would be based on how many questions they got right/wrong instead of it being random. Kind of like those CYOA transformation things.

If it was set up like that then it would be perfect.

Aside from that, not too bad of a story. 4/5

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 5 years agoAuthor
@Rule63MePlease

Thanks for the idea. The concept of the randomness wasn't invented by me, but by the author of the game. The point system could be good for the game itself, but I believe it would be too complex for a story. After all it's mostly about the transformations and the erotical aspect of the whole story, than about the actual game. Personally I prefer the idea, that the contestants, once they give an incorrect answer, have a limited control of their transformations.

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseover 5 years ago
@mattpantyhose

I still think it is way better to force them to pick from a list of things they don't want in the first place. Will they pick to have a bigger ass or bigger boobs? XD

I think one fun idea for a story would be to have the contestants pick all the options they would want in their perfect "dream girl", but what they don't know is that they are not going to be meeting their "dream girl" but they're actually picking the changes that will happen to them if they get a question wrong.

I don't know anything about writing stories, but I have an endless supply of ideas for them. Many that would work for a game show kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

My first question was can a woman be a contestant, but seeing the next chapter, that does look like a possibility. That would be fun, most of the transformations would be fun, except maybe the sex change, but then maybe a bimbo ladyboy would be fun too. The Double Breasts Expansion may be a bit much, starting at C or D, but it designed to make me a bimbo. Great Story, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

fantastic, I want to read more and more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. A fresh take. Happy ending works and could gone wickedly different. I look forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story totally sucked! Give it up, you can't write for shit!

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 2 years ago

Nice job! I enjoy this game as well and I'm glad I stumbled across your series. Good idea to turn a fun game into a fun story!

babycrowniebabycrownieover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I'm glad I finally MADE the time to read it. Like Nick, it affected me more than I expected. I very much look forward to reading your other entries!

-Joe Nobody

rodryder44rodryder44almost 2 years ago

Nicole seems very happy

Patricia169Patricia1696 months ago

Wished i was Nicole :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
559 Followers
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...