All Comments on 'Repayments'

by pretransfer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As a transman, the most I can say for this story is that it’s mildly well-written. We can tell you had some form of English training but whether it was continued after high school can be largely debated. Equally as disappointing as your other work. The problem that pops up in this subcategory of trans erotica, specifically non-reluctance/rape fantasy is that writers conflate the two categories with humiliation. The two categories can overlap but when you’re invalidating a character’s gender identity in a ftm section, it negates from the erotica of it. Also, Jason’s “reasonings” for attacking the trans character read as bullshit propaganda that cis-people perpetuate in order to invalidate trans identities. Overall, .05/10 for a story. The .05 is because there was a mention of a trans character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As an anonymous trans man, I agree with everything said by the other anonymous trans man.

Invalidating the trans character's gender is not hot and really grates.

pretransferpretransferalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Here’s the thing...

I, the writer, am a trans man. Don’t blame cis people for this one. Cheers -xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The jawing about the ethics

Of negating trans identity in a noncon story is utterly asinine. Get out, you idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot but now Jason needs to be raped back

Tit for tat, boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I'm a transguy and I thought that was super hot. I liked the fact that Jason didn't refer to him as male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We can all love humiliation and degradation

I’m another trans man who loved this story. Being referred to as a woman by a man who forces himself on me is something I fantasize about all the time. The fact that trans men/I don’t generally like being misgsndered is obviously what makes it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
welp

as much as i wanted to like this story

i think this just fucked me up more then i already am

Not A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The misgendering is not what's bothering me...

As another trans guy reading this, I'd like to add my two cents as well.

I have to agree with some of the other comments. I do get off on the idea of someone misgendering me and treating me like a girl. It's about humiliation and who says trans people can't be into humiliation? But of course I would never want that to happen in real life, it wouldn't be sexy at all. (Not even in a safe role play setting to be quite honest.) Just like people into rape play don't actually want to get raped. It's just a fantasy.

I do completely understand that not all trans people feel like this though. It's a very sensitive topic and for many people, a story like this would be dysphoria-inducing rather than arousing.

To me, it's also important that in this case, it's not the writer misgendering the protagonist, it's a character doing it. What really annoys me is when I read a story where I can tell that the writer has no idea what they're talking about and uses insensitive language not to cater to a fantasy but because they don't actually care about trans people as real people beyond their own fetish.

So yes, I actually find the parts where Jason calls the protagonist a "good girl" hot too. If done right, forced feminization of trans guys can make for a good erotic fantasy.

What bothers me about this story is something else. There seems to be absolutely no reason for Jason to react this way. He is even described as a sensitive and understanding person in the beginning. Why would he suddenly have such a dramatic shift in personality? When asked by the protagonist why he is doing this, he keeps beating around the bush and never actually ends up giving a reason - which makes me think the writer just couldn't be bothered to think of one.

Another thing that ruins the mood for me is the ending. It just seems to real. As Jason and the protagonist sit on the couch together again, the protagonist seems seriously traumatized and emotionally damaged and that's just a disturbing mental image. It's realistic, yes, but I don't come on Literotica to read about realistic accounts of rape. After all, it's supposed to be a hot fantasy, but this crossed the line between fantasy and sad reality for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another transguy’s opinion

I’m into this shit, but the (important) catch is: It’s disgusting as soon as I finish cumming.

Author, I’m not ragging on you, you did a damn good job (thanks for the orgasms), but as others have said this piece just feels so real.

I feel like there’s gonna be a lot of guys hating and triggered by this, a lot that don’t care, and a lot super into it- would you consider putting a trigger warning/content overview as a foreword ? That way people can instantly be like “Oh, this is too strong for me, I need to find something else”/“Finally some h a r d shit, NICE”, etc. ?

Anyway, yeah, it annoyed me that the rapist’s personality did such a flip- maybe in chapter two we can look at what the transmale character did and if there’s any (I USE THIS TERM LOOSELY) “justification” there ? Also, I’d love to see blackmail, threats of being outed in a workplace, and public play (being raped on the way home or in a park ?). Again, all this stuff is dark but there’s a market for it if you do it right and respectfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trigger warning

How about a trigger warning for misgendering?

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusover 3 years ago

im with the trigger warning people. I love noncon and am a trans guy and like reading about characters who look like me, but misgendering goes too far for me. There should really at least be a tag of it? Let people choose before they read if they wanna deal with the potential dysphoria :C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous