All Comments on 'The Happy Ending Voyeur'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!!! Keep it up

Nice take on a cliche topic. We usually see the guy watch his girl get some action. This is a good one. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would love more like this

It is so hard to find new stories with these themes from the woman's perspective... especially that touches on the competitive aspects....looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Well written, very erotic.

I love the woman's perspective of this story.

_Sunset___Sunset__almost 6 years ago

I loved this story so much. It pushed so many buttons for me, I adored it.

Also, so very hot and well-written. Keep writing!!

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 6 years ago
I agree..

>> with the other comments. Very hot, well paced, very descriptive and overall a winner! And the topic is right up my alley. Keep 'em coming!

JulieTeaseJulieTeasealmost 6 years ago
So good!!!

I LOVE this story!! Thank you for writing, BlowjobSuzuki! Please write more soon!! Love the breast envy and the teasing for quick orgasm in particular! :D

Yours truly,

Cowtits ;)

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildalmost 6 years ago
Cock hardening read

REALLY good stuff, congratulations and thanks for the monster boner this read has given me. So many parts of it to praise; the believability of the scenario, the well executed massage sequence, and watching from the closet as your boyfriend finishes in Rose's mouth...perfect. Having been the person in the cupboard watching my GF do this to another guy, and take his load in her mouth, the story relates very well. I'll keep it on my reading list next time I need something to finish myself off to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Prose...

It's a hot story, very erotic and sexy - the kind I might rate five stars even if the writing was just good. But, the writing is amazing! You have a way with words. You choose beautiful words and string them together almost musically. You set just the right pace, describe the scene enough for us to see and yet you don't deny our imagination the right to fill in the details. Keep writing, you are going to be very popular here.

I don't love the cuckqueen angle - variety is the spice of life, one need not be better than another.... But it hit so many other turn-ons that it was easy to let this one pass.

icenine099icenine099over 5 years ago
Love it...

Amazing story! So erotic suzuki! Thanks for sharing...

nudetexannudetexanover 5 years ago
Great job

Very nicely written. With a twist at the end..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Spying on a massage is great fun.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
I liked it

I agree with the other comments. It was a well-written and well-constructed story, which I thought described the observed action very well and blended that with the feelings of the first-person observer peeping through the slats from the closet.

Most stories of a person watching a partner in an erotic situation with somebody else are in the Loving Wives category and have the male watching his wife. Having a young woman watching her boyfriend is interestingly different.

Short but good. It was an episode rather than a story with a beginning, middle and end. The punchline finish was clever.

Lue

scalonescaloneover 5 years ago
Good lord

That has to be one of the hottest scenes/fantasies of mine played out... so sexy!

AdventurousManAdventurousManover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it..hope you do more...maybe a part 2?

AdventurousManAdventurousManover 5 years ago
i need more to read

This made me stop watching erotica and read erotica...hoping there will be more to read soon.

icenine099icenine099over 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story....it's a very hot setup and extremely well-written. The thought is so arousing....

Jim28ukJim28ukover 5 years ago
Like being a voyeur myself

SO well written and made me feel like the voyeur as I read it - very erotic....

Capnmidnight111Capnmidnight111about 5 years ago
I could feel the Massage

Hot story, it reminded me of some massages i have had... especially good ones...that slow tease at the end is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Deeply erotic

Love how the erotic factor keeps getting dialed up throughout the story. Asian women are deeply erotic and sensual, and this story certainly proves this out. Great job, and keep writing!

phonelovephoneloveabout 5 years ago
I Love Your Writing Style

Absolute pleasure to read your writes, i really could not stop reading until the end. Wow, such great stories. Thank you Suzuki-San :) please write more and share with us. Thank you.

nudetexannudetexanabout 5 years ago
Great story.

Very good story. I'm a voyeur as well so really appreciated the idea behind the story.

808guy808guyalmost 5 years ago
Just like home

Have a few massage parlors here and wondering if I could get a massage like that.

sobesundevilsobesundevilover 4 years ago
Really hot!

As CFNM is among my fetishes, loved the description of undressing... and the little bit about breast size envy.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 4 years ago
Well done!

Although we all knew that a happy ending was coming, you built up the suspense nicely. I really enjoy your style of writing; very descriptive at the moment of orgasm.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense and hot

Loved the story. Very short but intense. Loved the way how you described what was going on outside and also how she felt.

Would have loved to read what was going on afterwards, but that would have probably spoiled the story. Keep it up.

1Venom1Venomover 4 years ago
Sultry Poetry

Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Good girl

The best girlfriend ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We got a couples massage in Reno, I called down to the desk and they had one on staff, so I booked it. I expected a woman, it wasn't, it was a guy.

What the hell, it was just a massage and my wife's reaction was priceless, her eyes as big as silver dollars.

I went first, everything was normal until I turned over, blood flow up so of course I was erect. The guy was getting rather close to my stuff and he asked several times if I was Ok, which I was.

Then the shock, he was rubbing my balls and my wife was sitting there watching, she knew and now her expression was one I recognized, she was getting fussed up.

So, I let him do what came next, and in short order he had me blasting off all over the place. He wiped me off, then went to wash his hands while the wife got on the table.

"Are you ok with this, honey?" she whispered. I just nodded.

Then I got to watch as the guy did the same thing to her, from the way her butt was coming off the table it was a good one.

Next time we go back, we hope to get the same guy.

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

A nicely written easily readable story. Enough info for us to picture the situation in our minds and nicely descriptive without any crudeness. The first of your stories I've read.....but I will be back.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

I love giving erotic massages ... Used to give them regularly to the housemate ... She used to give a few back, to a happy ending ... I always gave her a happy ending too, teasing her until it was time to massage the genitals too, first with hand, then with tongue ... I've never had one from a real masseuse ... I would love to do it, though ... I would love to be watched also ... Great story, and very well written and told ... Another great fantasy captured and detailed to perfection! Can't wait to read another!

Not2PervyNot2Pervyabout 1 month ago

Thank you. If you’re still checking this. I enjoyed it very much

BlowjobSuzukiBlowjobSuzukiabout 1 month agoAuthor

I'm still checking! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowjobSuzuki@BlowjobSuzuki
570 Followers
I love to read, cook, travel, and play games. I also enjoy writing and drawing. I hope you'll read my stories!