All Comments on 'Next Step to Nirvana'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OzRobertOzRobertabout 19 years ago
Hot pants

Great story. Good build up to the events in the store. What we all crave is detail. Keep it up. Your story did it for me.

fdkmanfdkmanabout 19 years ago
Very Nice!

I'm not usually into cross dressers but your story was so well done that I found myself getting excited reading it. I found Donna's acceptance of "Rose" to be a major factor in the enjoyment of this story. For a change there was no hint of humiliation by the woman and that made all the difference.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

Keep up the great writing. Hope there is more in store for Rose!

GretatvGretatvabout 19 years ago
Nice read!

Nice story. At first it was a little plain, like reading a manual but when you finally got into a dialogue, it got better by the minute. Nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ah ha

Excellent pace, nice handling of the suspense, perfect length. And you stuck to the fundamentals. Too often in an erotic story, people try too many things. Enjoyed it very much.

BlckpthfndrBlckpthfndralmost 19 years ago
HAPPY ENDING.....

Great story. I have often tried to get up the nerve myself. I like how the main characters in your story don't have sex. It is about getting off in the moment, isn't it? Keep up the good work. I'd like to read a "Part 2"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This story is one of the greats on Literotica. Bravo to you, dear author. You obviously have great talent and seem to be putting it to great use. I'd love to see another story with Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You made my panties wet!

How I can relate. I love going out and buying sexy outfits and yes, I'm a man. Makes me want to go out and buy some new panties!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Who Knew Shopping Could be SEXY

Sexy on so many levels. Personal, believable, likable characters. More than just a niche story. Shows how passion erupts naturally in the most unexpected places. I'll read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best :)

The best innocent cross dressing story I've read here.

Congratulations girl. It was seriously hot. and for once the guy didn't have to be gay :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whoa!

great story... I loved it, stroked off! Love the shopping stories...you did a great job!

mjserenemjsereneover 14 years ago
Donna..Oh Donna

Any way we can take Donna's brain, copy it and inject it's thought processes into the brain of every sale's lady!!!!

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
Why a GG?

Would looooooove even more this story if Donna turned out to be Don in disguise, mmm

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story is about a bloke having the 'bottle' to go into a store and buy women's underwear. I've done that loads of times. Know your size, take it to the till, pay for it. They think it is for your wife/girlfriend. I've been in Primark and picked out blouses and skirts and taken them to the men's fitting rooms. That takes a 'deep breath' to do so. The young 'saturday' staff absolutely know that you are buying women's clothes for youself. That takes 'bottle' to do so but it also gives me an enormous thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

You just showed how a crossdressing story should be written, as opposed to cheap gay stories so commonly found here.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 11 years ago
such a lovely fantasy

thank you, lia.

satinxtcsatinxtcabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

I very much enjoyed the story. I liked how it stayed between a crossdreser and a woman.

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 9 years ago
So hot

Absolutely wonderful story. I'm so glad Donna was there for him and took charge the way she did. I'm also delighted that a relationship is developing with them.

bobsknickersbobsknickersabout 1 year ago

What a lovely story and an excellent end... In more ways than one. As someone who loves wearing knickers and panties, It's the sort of experience we dream about. Thanks

helenakenthelenakent3 months ago

The absolute fantasy of many a crossdresser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous