All Comments on 'A Loving Wife Dies'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Something with some impact

Probably the most thought provoking story ever written on this site, Thank you

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
wow

food for thought, a very good story but so sad

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
wow

food for thought, a very good story but so sad

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Hateful to the end!

What a bitch! Her last act of hate killed him. How could she go to heaven for murder. She might as well of put the gun to his heart and pulled the trigger. If she had any love for him at all she would have took those secrets to the grave. I hope she feels the real burn! God rest his soul!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Title is so contradicting of her actions

The story should be call "Most selfish Wife that deserves to die." Here is a husband that devoted his life to her and finds out on her death bed that not only she been a slut her whole life but that the kids are not even his! She just made him the ultimate cuckold and the biggest fool in the world. I can't believe none of his family would talk to him about his wife. What worst is that one of his child belong to his brother. Why not just kick him when he is down?!? On top of that she want to go to Heaven! She belong in hell where she deserve to fried. Let not even talk about the priest because he is probably banging her also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
and at the end

what did she do kill him also ... he didnt deserve any of that .... if there is a heaven and hell .. at least he gets heaven and she gets hell ... as he didnt forgive her did he lol ... to bad he could get remarried and change the will so the kids would have to depend on their real fathers from now an and for any inheritence as i would give it to charity instead of any of them ... someone should have had the decency to tell him long before ...sick story no vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sick

well that's about the sickest fucking story I've read on this website.

Geez, I hope you have more uplifting stuff to write. This is a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap.

Please don't write any more, the world will be a better place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving Wife?????

A selfish rotten cunt right to the end. She wasn't trying to do the right thing for her poor husband. She was just trying to get away with no consequences for her whoring ways.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Your first submission was great and then this..?

The doctor believed that the husband knew about this all along? Then why did the guy have a heart attack? And the plug for the church, that was great.

Wife: "I have fucked around on my husband for our entire marriage. I have cuckolded him in the worst way imaginable, having other men's children. He has raised all of them, put all of them through college, and supported them in all their trials. I lied to everyone we know, telling them that he knew about all his bastard children. I have only kept him around for the comfort and financial safety he has provided."

Priest: "Say 10 Hail Marys and you must confess to him. No you don't have to face him and do it, I will write your confession down." 10 minutes later... "Okay, you are absolved of all your sins and may enter heaven."

What crap! A death-bed confession and all her sins were washed away. What utter bull-shit!

But, this is a story, a fantasy. I believe I will indulge in the fantasy of her rotting in hell for all eternity (damn, that makes me feel better, haha).

I hope your next story (or the end of your first story. Hint, hint) doesn't let the cheating spouses of the world prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a riot!

Thank you for giving me a great laugh. I had trouble writing this comment since I was laughing so hard. It started when you mentioned the the fourth child Rachael...and her 2 husbands. I haven't stopped laughing since. You sort of telegraphed the rest of the piece from there.

The only issues I'll take with you is changing speakers at the end and categorizing this as a Loving Wives story and not as Humor& Satire. Of course, if you want me to take this piece seriously...sorry...I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bad

not sexy

totally unrealistic

poorly thought out.

It wasnt even funny!

Why on earth did you write it? please tell us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Guy de Maupassant

Very entertaining attempt at short story writing! And the first dozen comments are even more entertaining...hard to believe of most of them that they're written by adults who understand the concept of fiction. Are there still that many folks who believe in heaven and hell? This is good news for Santa and the Easter Bunny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I like happy endings, but

I was able to derive two "good" outcomes from reading this story. The first is the knowledge that no matter how bad a person I may think I am, I will always be closer to heaven then the story's wife. Secodly, I have a wonderful fantasy provoked by the story. In this fantasy, the husband reaches St. Peter before his wife. Upon her arrival at the pearly gates, she finds Bealzebub awaiting her with a ticket to the Lucipher Day Ball with her being the eternal guest of honor. That would definitely be a happy ending to this story from my POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving Cheating Wife

I laughed so hard!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

Sorry to all of you who lauged or disparaged this work, but I enjoyed the story. However, I do agree that there are some issues that could be improved. You start the story, first person, from the perspective of the Husband, talking about "Our four children." then end it, again first person, from the perspective of the Doctor. Disregarding the issue of who was telling the story, I did enjoy your tragic ending, and the irony twist of the funeral.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Wrong Title

I think that the title should have been more like "A selfish wife finally dies". The assumption by the doctor that the husband knew about the cheating was dead wrong. The guy had a massive heart attack after reading it. No one in the family ever told him? Please get real. Someone should have told him; probably his parents. The only thing missing is that he didn't get a chance to speak to her and tell her to rot in hell first; then have the heart attack in her room. Then she would know that not only was she not forgiving, but that he hated her. She truly deserves an eternity of suffering: like being set on fire and having a 4' long spear shoved thru both of her lower entrances. The doctor should also have let the family know about the letter, then the family could curse her too.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
Yes, wrong title

Very interesting. She was selfish to the end. She gets some credit, not much, but some, for not telling him before. Why make him suffer all that time? Unfortunately, she probably felt no guilt to assuage by telling him.

Both times, she only told him things because the priest said it was in HER best interest. She only left the letter because telling him was supposed to be her ticket into heaven. From her point of view, he could have lived 20-25 years suffering from the pain of her revelation but she didn't care because she thought that would get her entry into heaven.

The depth of her self absorption is revealed in that she couldn't even be bothered to try to prevent extramarital pregnancies even though she could have had THEIR children had she been patient or done a little planning.

As I understand it from my formerly Catholic ex-wife, you can commit mass murder but if you confess and are absolved, as you must be for confessing, you get into heaven. But, if you lead an examplary life and are not Catholic, tough luck. Of course, there is a caveat, you must sincerely repent and I doubt she did.

What would have been interesting would be to have the priest bring her back the letter and tell her he died from the shock and pain of her revelation. Then she would say, "That doesn't prevent me from getting into heaven, does it?" Then the priest would have told her, oops, you need true remorse.

Some confrontation with her before she died knowing her letter had killed him would have made it a really good story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this tramp is mad

selfish whore with a heart of stone.i hope he died before he forgave her.

cookiejarcookiejarabout 19 years ago
Very good...

I totally enjoyed it. This was different from the usual fare here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Same old same old

Huge black cock, white woman falls for it and leaves her entire life, kids, husband and everything else. And the poor white dumb husband has no idea what's going on. If the black cock was as big as the author tells us, her pussy would have been so stretched the husband would have fell in. For him to not know, he would have to be dead. Which is what the black man should be for fucking a marreid woman white blue or gree in color

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
I may stand self-corrected on the title

There is a very good chance the "Loving" in the title was ironic. She does not a single loving thing in the entire story. I suspect the author didn't want to take away the pleasure of judging her by puting quotes around the word.

For those of you who were so unhappy with the content, why? Are there not such selfish people? Why is it inappropriate to write about them? For those of you who believe in an afterlife, as she did, she has a very sizeable bill coming due.

Would someone please explain why this type of storyline should be censored?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Blows

Again (I know I'm repeating) I would hope all her offspring either find out and hate her, or die terrible and painful deaths!

Judge Dredd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bullshit

NO PRIEST would EVER tell someone to reveal something like that. The writer of this story is a DUMB FUCK. Period. Got the DNA checked on her FORTY year old son without anyone knowing what was going on????

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn It's Exciting - story & comments

Shook and Ewe - Ok Shock And Awe - Non-predictable - Unexpected - Incomprehendible - Sardonic - Deeply Weird - Disrespectful - Oh, it could go on and on couldn't it.

Mostly it was License. To contrive - to assault emotions.

45 years and 21 lovers cmon! "Everyone" else knew but --- Minipulation down the crooked path - how gullible some are - arncha!

Lastly, the most twisted minipulation was that the priest said her husbands forgiveness was necessary to reach heaven HA - Everyone knows that there is only one Being who's forgiveness can allow that!!!

And I doubt that He would upon examination of the facts after all DR. Phil is no fool.

So, applause you dark one. The northern L. P. skies at night must have more memories and thoughts held in check until now. Bring out your best at interval and let us contemplate them. Lower Peninsula fishing can be theraputive eh. More Please - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick!

What a sick bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what a funny story

lighten up folks. this was a great laugh. it points to the cosmic jokiness of it all. well done

brunoriverabrunoriveraabout 19 years ago
"Loving" as sarcasm

The whole idea of the term "Loving Wives" as an euphemism for adulteresses is more manifest here than in most stories of the category. I tend to agree with most of the negative comments, but anyway, this is Literotica; anything goes (the only real taboos are underage sex and bestiality, since "non-human" stories deal with some sorts of humanoids anyway).

There is also the theme of hypocrisy in the Catholic concept of absolution through priestly confession, regardless of sincerity, right in the middle of Holy Week. The wife in question is remorseful but not really repentant, similar to Adam and Eve or Judas Iscariot.

My stories might not be as controversial or reaction-provoking, and now that I think about it, I prefer them that way.

PS: As to the change in person perspective, I did it too, in my Sci-Fi story, "Next in Line" and "El Sucesor"; a Starfleet-type personal log entered by Star Trek's Worf and supplemented by his son, Alexander Rozhenko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
poetic justice?

Interesting concept, but no sex, and the emotional manipulation is pretty intense. Maybe the writer was playing a sick joke on the Church. What would have been true justice would be for the husband, rather than having a (broken)heart attack and dying, to walk very calmly into his wife's room, hold the letter up, tear it into little bitty pieces, scatter them all over her face, lean down and whisper in her ear "rot in hell, bitch," and walk out.

rewirerewireabout 19 years ago
it could happen

great story, for what ever reason it struck a cord within me, the anonymous feedback writers just don"t get it, keep up the good work, I think your two for two.

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
I'm puzzled.

As to why, after Charlene, you would submit this shoddy piece of work. Was it deliberately to arouse the emotions witnessed in the comments? It didn't arouse any emotion in me because it is so far from being a credible premise that I can't begin to take it seriously. Had the wife been secretive about her behaviour, difficult though that would have been to sustain, I could have tempered my incredulity somewhat I guess. But she, in this story, did everything but take an ad in the local paper and, in fact, with all those people in the know, she might just as well have done. Though its not even clear what they knew - that she'd been sleeping with half the local male population or that none of her children were her husband's, or both. The kids knew and none of them thought to ask good old Dad how he felt about it (on the say so of a mother they must have felt suddenly was a stranger to them and who had been cheating, by her own account, on him since before any of them were born, that he approved and didn't want to talk about it!). Add to this that half of the story is narrated by a man who died before the story ended; the dubious and unlikely role of the Church in all this; and the daughter with two husbands (or was it two heads - just as probable in the context of this story). Yeah!

Nil credibility, nil emotional stimulation, nil points. Sorry.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 19 years ago
The comments are truly enlightening...

I consider fiction, and stories to be a place to experiment. This was really one!

The story was good (IMV) the reactions on a broad scale.

(The Catholic church is bound by its own rules such as they are, this story is a good example to point to their unsupportability in our times.)

This forum is Not about religion!

Keep writing the two samples point to significant talent.

John

from Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
feeling

touching !

noone269noone269about 19 years ago
Lame

It was too obvious where this "last confession" was headed. Too much stereotypical bullshit, and piss-poor storytelling ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Selfish to her death

Very creative and well written if it was fiction. It seems like a textbook example of an unequal relationship where one spouse takes full advantage of the devotion of the other. Too interested in her own enjoyment, she refuses to use protection or to restrict her affairs to periods when she is not fertile and leaves her husband to support her 4 bastards. Implied in the husband's comments and her confession is that she did little more than the minimum for him and that his pleasure came from doing for her and her children. He obviously received little sex from her. She even used pre-emptive strikes and lies with all members of his and her families to ensure her free ride continued for as long as possible. She remained selfish on her death bed by torturing him with her confession. Luckily for him she killed him quickly which is probably the only really good thing she did for him during the 45 years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
If, as many believe,

God is male and Catholic, she won't be getting in confession or not! People are silly who believe that you can get away with anything as long as you confess.

Death of a good wife? She screwed 21 men she wasn't married to and found a way to kill her husband. I prefer the wife I have to a good one like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DAMN

If she really loved him she would have atleast gave him one kid is that so much to ask and if i was the husband i would have lost it if i did die of a heart attack first i would have just told everyone i would see them in hell and disappear i would never let any of them get any inheritance. I would never forgive her and hope to see her in hell when i would go and everyone else who covered her lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good Story

Perhaps you could write some more of cheating wives who have babies by other men and their husbands do not find out until years later

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Catholicism is plain bullshit! There is no justification for the confessional and any kind of belief outside of the Christian Bible for one's thought of sin such as this portrays. When you are dead, you are dead....PERIOD! If one wants to believe otherwise, I've also got a backyard in Arizona that looks out over the Pacific that I'll see cheap. In the meantime, study the Gnostics about how Jesus THE Christ and Mary Magdelene were married and had children--much more realistic and truthful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting Twist But

no priest would ever tell a woman to confess such devastating news to her husband. Of course, the story turns on that plot device. It is essential.

Many of us---me included---often allude to the fictional characters here as real people. They're not. I think an indication of how effective a writer is is whether the vehemence is directed at a character in the story or at the author. Sometimes the emotion is directed at both. That means the story could be more effective, or there is a flaw in the narrative.

Here there are two main flaws. The first is the implausibility of a priest being so dumb and unmindful of the consequences to the husband's psyche that he would have the dying woman write a confession to him. The second is that the dying woman would also write that confession and destroy the rest of the husband's life, unless she really hated him. Somebody with half a brain wouldn't accept, or would argue against, especially on her deathbed, the total psyche destruction of a man she lived with for 45 years.

Now is this story tongue-in-cheek? Not in the classic sense---to my mind. It has absurdity in it but the emotions it plays with are volatile---a nitroglycerin of emotion. I think the story strives toward and partially achieves an O'Henry-like ending.

Did I like the story---yes but---

Now on to Ohio's alternate ending.

playingcardcompany

(I leave my calling card like this because I can't remember my password to do anything but appear anonymous)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Time to think

H2O:

I read this awhile back and didn't comment then but with Ohio's submission I found myself drawn to re-reading it.

You conclusion of the story left nothing to ponder as the absolute finality of the problem presented had occurred with the death of Max.

There are those who castigated you for writing "Drival," and others who appreciated the circumstances and the writing. Put me in that class, But I must say Ohio's scenario does give one more food for thought.

That having been said, it's a good story in that you gave another author something to ponder and write a different ending as he saw it. In other words you made us think and that's good. Thank You! Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I felt it was mostly good

But it left me looking for some kind of resolution. Nice imagination!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Wrong Title

How could the Wader use 'Loving' in the title of this story? Wader reveals a selfish self centered woman at her worst.

A few very loose ends: I hope none of the children or their offspring evr have any type of inheritable disease or try to trace a type of cancer.

His view of 'Catholics' is up the creek, but it is some much of the usual anti-catholic propaganda drivel it takes away from the Author's premice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story and written well,but plot sucks

the bitch was a whore and disrespected her husband.the betrayed and lied,how can everyone live ever after in peace.she killed her hubby with her lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a good story

I would never forgive her for what she and the family did the family knew about it and everybody i woudl never forgive them then i would dissapprove of her getting in to heaven.to me she is a whore and a bitch and should goto hell for ever Im a catholic and i would send her to hell with my blessings.Im appauled to her and the familys.

Pat Murray

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the trip to hell

I think the husband should pull the plug on her then tell her to got to hell and rot there

Pat

Atlanta,ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
die bitch

If the family accepted her so well, let them bury her. If given the choice, I would have her cremated (church dosen't approve) and ashes thrown in the trash where she belongs.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
no way

There is NO WAY in this world that his parents would have kept it from him, surly to God they wouldn't.. WHAT A SLUT!

FIRST, she fucks 21 men "other" than her husband..

SECOND, she has 4 kids by 4 men that are NOT her husband, and 1 of those is his BROTHERS..

THIRD, she tells the kids BEFORE they graduated college and THEY didn't tell him..

FOURTH, she tells his PARENTS and they don't tell him!

SOUNDS to me like not a damned one of they really and TRULY LOVED him.. She SURE AS HELL didn't..

FIFTH, and they have the BALLS to bury his body next to HERS for eternity, talk about kicking a man when he's down, DAMN, now thats LOW..

Now that Dr. and everyone else thinks that he must have KNOWN, HELL he had a heart attack when he read the letter about it..

That tells me rite off the bat that he had NO idea.. Oh well..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so

he died before he forgave her ...i think her confession killed him ....so in effect she killed him ..i hope if there is a heaven or hell that she fries for eternity ...if he would have lived to piss on her grave ...or to make the ones who fucked her and especially the ones who had kids by her ..to bad she ruined his life he should have had a lot of money from them for back child support to pay for a world cruise ...who knows since none was his maybe rachael with two hubbys already would have let him fuck her also ...maybe the other girls also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
to all who didn't tell,go to hell

for the hubby who couldn't talk or died,i will talk for him again go to hell all who new.that includes the priest too.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
Sick...sick..sick

That is the only word that describes this is sick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick

Although a well written story, I truly hated this story as it is nothing short of a nightmare. To find out after spending your whole life with a woman and raising a family to find that it was all a lie and everyone including the children knew and said nothing, and the final indignity of being buried next to the whore when he died was just to much.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
Very Sad

This story has touched the heart's of many I'm sure as it did mine leaving me feel very sad,for everyone involved,but I cannot in any way condone what she did to him for his intire life,her marriege and trust was a totol mockery ,I,m sure many of the readers feel much the same way as I do about the loving wife who has children by other lovers and passes them off as her husbands, to me that is the greatest sin and lowest act a wife can commit,the worst part is she didn,t even give him the chance to get her pregnant she couldn,t wait for her husband to get off work, thats really sad,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT

All I can say is they have one more cheating skank whore slut in hell--he is a dumb cuckold in a fucked up family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Author plays with reader's emotions

Readers should know that the author deliberately tries to jerk as many chains as he can with this story. It's odd to me that anyone would take this tale seriously, or find any moral lessons in it. Looks as if he was successful by several of the responses shown below. Readers, next time look at the story itself as a whole to see what the author was trying to do when putting it together

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohio?

Wasn't this something Ohio did? In that Max learned of the 21 lovers incling his brother. And children not his and everyone said nothing. Max played. He had the last word there and exposed the charade. The sham ending slut wife with Max, not ajoining rooms in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of a deranged mind would think up such a story?????

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
I hated this story so much, I love it!

What a twist! No shit he had a heart attack. So totally duped and the children new!!! Oh, this is so sad. One of the best of the sad. "Fatal Betrayal" is another great sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worst story I ever read

The poor man's whole life was a lie. He worked hard and raised other men's children. She gave him no quarter. She was a bitch cock sucking whore till her dying breath. She madee sure she told everone concerned what evil filth she was and the poor guy had no idea. She was the ultimate witch and no priest could forgive without penance. She would need 45 years of penance to undo the hateful wrong she gave her loving husband. The author should never write another story and should be shot. He is the anti-christ.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
Ohio

Check out Ohio's remake of the ending much much better. I'm sorry I'm not usually this harsh but this is shit.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
I am almost at a loss for words, almost!

That has to be the sickest and most depressing story that I've ever had the misfortune to read. Thankfully, like this comment, it was brief.

USweetManUSweetManalmost 13 years ago
Wow...

This story upset me greatly when I first read it. The fact that it affected me means the author did a wonderful job in expressing his story. 5 stars for the story. As for the content...I would have a heart attack, too if that happened to me. - Dave

wmarinwwmarinwover 12 years ago
Absolutely stunned

I'm still in shock!!! I could actually picture this happening to me! I had to actually stand up and walk outside to get a breath of fresh air. All the negative emotions this story brought up out of nowhere just shows me how good this tale really is! It's scary how realistic and twisted one's life can be where this situation can actually be true.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I don't like the story. However, it is very well written and creative.

It is too short to give it a 5***** rating. However, I feel the story is good enough for the 4**** rating I gave it. Since I don't like the story, I though about giving it a 2 or 3 star rating. However, I don't know what it is or how to explain it but the story seem to have something special or extra. Therefore, I could justify the higher 4**** I gave it.

victortheimmoralvictortheimmoralover 12 years ago
kill her torturously before she dies her natural death

cut her to pieces with special attention on keeping her alive as long as possible while she cries out in pain......

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Incredible!

To be able to pack so much raw emotion and so many plot twists in such a short story is truly incredible, truly a gift. I honestly didn't see the twists coming. She cucks him 21 times including having others father her children and then kills him. I hope the priest can live with the penitence he demanded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the woman in this story had not one drop of love for the man she married

she used him as a provider for her adultry and her bastards. She humiliated him with everyone including his own family. He should have lived long enough to walk into her room and pizz on her dying body. She will no matter what lies she was told burn in hell for eternity, that is justice. And all those that knew and did not tell him will also burn in hell for thier lies by ommission and deceit. Better he die than walk into the room and gun down all of her bastard children I suppose.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Appael

Ohio wrote Cruel Revenge Story version of this story "A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths" . Could somebody write a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story version of this story? The husband ask for information about the biological fathers of his children and he starts law suit against them for settlement of child support money and emotional damedge and he goes to World around trip for 1 years and found a kind widow....etc.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
like I have said many times before

just another fucked up author that lives for the WACC effect. The man lived for his family and the wife was just another fucking slut that died before she could recieve the justice she deserved. Hopefully she is hell getting fuck by demons with dicks that have talons like razor blades while she sees him with models fucking him all the way thru heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ohio brought it to a point: A selfish whore, using her loving husband to live a peaceful and content life, does not deserve to be forgiven. In fact, she ran away from her responsibility, lying up tp her last breath. Even the last act, the revelation, only occured in the calculated hope of eternal peace thereafter. To hell with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a straight up cunt.....

That was the meanest thing a woman could ever do to a man.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Lets have a category for the worst story on this site.

Like we have a hall of fame category out here for the best ones on this site, how about having just the opposite? This would ensure that readers are warned that stories out there are the worst of the lot. I propose this story in that category. Stories by Matt moreau and Indiansubmale can also qualify in this category.

Talk about being fucked up. She cheats for 45 fucking years, none of the kids are his, the whole fucking world knows about it except him and she wants forgiveness in the end? Sometimes the tale is so cruel that you simply cannot accept it.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Surely this is a piss-take?

It reads as if someone just wanted to push every button they could of all those who hate cheating/sharing/watching stories. I can't believe the author really wanted anyone to take this seriously.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
I agree with anon 7/28

What a spiteful bitch. Would hope she rots in hell.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Crap

This story was a real piece of shit! The wife in this story needs to be dug up and killed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Isn't it interesting ?

That in the wife's lengthy letter she never apologized for the promiscuity during the marriage to her faithful, clueless husband ? The tone of the letter is as though she was quite proud of herself for what she had accomplished. How did she justify having all her children in adulerous relastionsips and not one child with her loving husband.

She says at the end that she loved her husband which find not one shred of evidence to support her assertion. Why did all members of their family believe that is was peachy keen for her to have 21 lovers. Most likely she failed to mention the total of lovers to her family when she did mention the lie that her husband approved. How many members of her family knew that all her kids were illegitimate or commonly called bastards.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was typical H2whore loving slut crap

this was so sexy, I wanted to blow snot bubbles.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

There is a follow up some place on this where the husband does not die. One of the many problems with this is that he spent his life with people who thought he was a cuck!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
3d version

Ohio have the 2nd version for this story: "A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths"

I will try to write the 3d version for this story.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
My version is on SOL

I published my version on SOL (storiesonline.net) on H2Owader's original story. My version is an optimistic revenge version.......I am sorry, but I am looking for editor, but nobody wants to help me so my story is difficult to read.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I mended a little my version to the stories of H2Owader and Ohio on SOL (storiesonline.net) and I try to publish here on LW hub in Lit.

I hope the editors will be generouse to me.

I am sorry for my mistakes, because I have not editor.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Again

The editors refused my first version of my story (A Loving Wife Dies: Bora Bora) version, for using website addresses in it. I cut out the web addresses and I sent my story mending the text by my helper. I hope the minders will accept my story...........

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
a sick twisted story

Nauseating. Our lives are diminished by having read it.

DelicoseDelicosealmost 11 years ago
You sick bastard...

That was awesome! My hands are shaking for barely contained rage. Talk about eliciting an emotional response from the reader. Awesome, just awesome!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
One thing was missing...

...he should have had the possibility to tell her: "Go to hell!"

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Bullshit -

He did not know and it killed him him -

She killed him after all those years of betrayal and humiliation - fucking his brother and boss and complete strangers - to make kids he raised -

Want to see the definition of the "C" word look at a picture of that woman and read the description -

Abuse him throughout their lives then ask him to help into heaven? NO FUCKING WAY - is the right answer - he did not love long enough to say no he just left her there - a cold dead lump of sickened flesh.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
What an evil bitch

After screwing him over their entire married life, she has the gall to confess and ask for forgiveness?

God what an evil, selfish cunt.

Good story that did evoke emotion, just not the ones I usually like to feel. She clearly didn't suffer nearly enough.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Interesting

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SUICIDE BY HEART ATTACK

and the family shall never know...TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
What A Waste**

Very depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
let us all live in hope

let us all hope that there is a special place reserved in hell for a cunt like this. let us hope it is a place of eternal torment. where there is no hope only pain. this cunt deserves to spend all eternity in agony with the hope of redemption laying just a hairs

breath out of reach. Fuck her and all who sailed in her.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
1*

This was disgusting.

That then miserable cheating cunt doesn't tell him until it's too late for him to do anything about it.

That the miserable spawn he slaved away to raise knew and didn't tell him angers me beyond words.

He should have live at least long enough to tell them all that they were dead to him, cut off contact and disinherit them.

If he couldn't go on, he should make sure that they knew that it was their deception that drove him to suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Well

This was not worth the time to read. Would give it a 0 but I wanted it to count. "1"

samsiewamsie

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Wow

Awesome. Fucking hell.

Are any women really thus cruel? Or is it just cuckold fantasy? I think some are this cruel. If you like this then try my story "Stewart, Neema and Mike". That's based on a true story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
No matter what someone tells you...

how could you know your father or son so little that you'd believe that he would be okay with that...??

How could your mother tell you this and you NOT confront your father about the truth of it...? How could every action and word of his through your whole life not make it clear it was a lie...?

And if that wasn't the lie then wouldn't all of the actions and advice of your father have been considered the lie...? Stupid stupid stupid family...

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
crap

total bullshit.no way they could hide it from him all these years.but that said, if i was him i would want to live. just so i could make my "kids" lives a living hell. just think all the money he earned his whole life ended up with the people who helped his wife betray him.he didnt get the chance to cut them out of his will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an ugly tale.

I can't imagine why you would write such crap. What a waste of whatever resources it took up. You should be ashamed of yourself for this selfindulgent drivel.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Still One Star

Just saw this again, although I still feel the kids should have told, their mother DID lie, telling them he knew.

However, the doctor should have had enough disgust to show the letters to the kids so that they knew what an evil cunt their mother was, and if she hadn't dies yet, they could all spit in her face for their "father". Not to mention his hateful brother!

I don't believe in Catholicism, but I hope his NOT forgiving her sends her to HELL!!!

user110user110about 9 years ago
i dont think the doctor even tried to save him.

dude had a heart attack in front of a doctor in an office in ICU!.. The code red was sounded. But we were too late. I pronounced him dead in the small office.

too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SHITwader

CUMwader - PISSwader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous