All Comments on 'The Backdoor'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
NOW THAT'S INFORMATION!!

and I quote..."it's quite possible for EVERYONE to love doing it!"

YOU SAID IT BABE....

gotta know and trust your partner first and ease into it...but before long you'll L-O-V-E it!!

Kisses,

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice info, but

A few months ago I had a complete physical, which, because of age and family history, included the tests for prostate cancer. The PSA test was no problem, the digital rectal exam, on the other hand... Let's just say that it reinforced my belief that homosexuality is not a choice. :-)

JustJulieWJustJulieWabout 19 years ago
One girl to another

Angel,

I couldnt have written it better. You hit the nail on the head (no pun intended.) Slow is the way to go.

JustJulieW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your butt does NOT produce lubrication!

So much of the author's content is very good, but why claim that "Your ass while (sic) make some of its own lubricant." Just how does this happen? Perhaps there's sweat or the man produces fluid, but there's no natural lubrication formed in the anus.

Have to rate this article a zero for that claim!

Matty_WalterMatty_Walterabout 16 years ago
comment on comment

Sorry anonymous. I have had scores of women's asses, and I have had some with whom we didn't need lube. They seemed to create their own. I think once you get inside, there is some natural lubrication that can be transfered by a little in and out motion.

So I must disagree with you. If you're ever lucky enough to try a woman is experienced enough to be able to relax enough to allow you to enter without lube, you'll see what we mean here.

phuzeeephuzeeeabout 14 years ago
good information here

Myself I liked the way you approached the subject....straight forward and no BS gonna get my lady to take a look at this one and then give her the little wink and see if she wants to go there, God I hope she wants to go there!! Thanks for sharing

Mount_RoseMount_Roseabout 14 years ago
Answered Questions, AT LAST!

This is good information for me, one of the Begining-Beginners, to use. I thank you. Please write more, as there are many questions to be answered.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
cool

Yes some of us enjoy it I had a girlfriend who would go freakey for anal some times and Robin couldn't believe some girls don't like it. Most who dont like it just can't get over the mental hag ups. Smart thinking posting this I never would have thought of it but your right it must be done right to enjoy it. Thanks for the post good info

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First-time anal for both of us

I don't usually tell people this, because I don't want them to get the wrong idea or get into something they might not like, but I *never* had any kind of pain or problem with anal sex, even without any lube at all. With my first boyfriend (college) it was totally my idea for him to put it in my ass. I had just given him a BJ and he had come pretty hard and was pretty slick with spit and semen. So I played with him until he was "up" again (that never took long), and then I got on my hands and knees and took his cock and put it exactly where I wanted it to go!

We were both young and inexperienced (but at least I had read more about sex than he had) so he was kind of stunned. I didn't quite know what to expect, really, but he pushed and it just slid in, easy as 1-2-3. I guess I just automatically relaxed because there was no pain, only pleasure. He had a nice big cock (at least I thought so then, I don't know what I'd think if I saw him again now) and quickly it was all the way up me.

I think he was nervous or afraid of hurting me, because he really didn't thrust very hard or very deep at all. So I just squeezed down on his cock and then let go, squeezed and let go, over and over until he came. I didn't come then but I got myself off very nicely afterwards with him holding me and cuddling me.

We did it a bunch more times in the same way, with me doing most of the work, but then we broke up. Mostly because I changed schools, but also I think because he found me a little too aggressive for him -- I constantly wanted sex with him and would sneak in and wake him up at 6 AM for a quickie before he had to go to an 8 AM class. He used to fuck me between my thighs on those mornings, which I really liked. I also wanted to blow him a lot and he used to complain that he got so much pleasure that way, he couldn't pay attention in class. Of course I did it anyway, because swallowing his come was the perfect start (and middle, and end) to my day.

I'm happily married now and I haven't seen or spoken to him for years and years but I'll never forget him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No, the anus does NOT produce its own lubricant!

Please, people, don't try anal without PLENTY of some kind of lubricant, especially at first. When I read that some women actually like to do it dry because they enjoy the pain, I have to cringe--you could really do some serious damage, as the author mentioned. And ass to mouth is a very bad idea. You could easily pick up an E-Coli infection or even hepatitis--neither of which you want to get, believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for mentioning that your ass DOES produce its own lube.

Mine does too. Everybody's a little different, but the intestine is a mucous membrane, and whether for a big shit or a big cock, irritation/stimulation will cause it to lubricate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not EVERYONE.

There are some physical conditions which make anal impossible for some people. I have chronic anal fissures, which means that no matter how slowly I go, or how much lube I use, it will hurt like a bitch, and tear my ass up. It would take my ass months to heal. It's not an unheard of condition.

There are men out there who do not believe me when I say this. I know one girl whose boyfriend refused to believe her so when he had her tied up he did it anyway, convinced if he used a lot of lube and took his time she'd enjoy it.

She passed out from pain and blood-loss. She woke up in the hospital and her boyfriend was on suicide watch because he realized he's a rapist.

And that's the danger of saying "Anyone." *Almost* anyone can enjoy anal sex. Be sure to let people know that there are exceptions. My friend is an extreme case. Most guys will just resent you.

I have found a good way to shut some guys up about it is to hand them a giant dildo and say "Use this on yourself first." If they are willing to, and you DON'T have health problems then I hear it can be fun. Also, it means that guy is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my husband love the scent

I started giving my ass to my husband as a treat for the little thing he dose for me. I put some baby oil between my ass cheeks for him. When get home and get the scent of the baby oil between my ass cheeks it really turn him on. I will wear a lite sun dress and he knows I want it in my asshole. It works everytime and I really enjoy it too.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Informative

You have given a very good frank example from your

own experience. First of all one has to convince the

lady for an anal. Many feel its not safe,enjoying and

also against the nature. But by giving examples comes

down to the conclusion. Thanks for narrating your own

experience.It's educational for anal...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It is possible

I been lucky to have a woman friend who is able to climax from her breast ass or pussy whether its fucking or licking in one session of fucking her ass she can orgasm over twenty times

roveroneroveronealmost 7 years ago
overall very good...

tho NEVER heard/read bit about producing own lube...

for newbies piv sex with a butt plug in,a few times, or oral, resulting in climax for her,before proceeding to the real deal with penis, can accustom her to very pleasurable feelings/sensations with back door stuffed/sphincter stretched

and half the time, her preference, I'll use a rubber to minimize cleanup for her "..so I don't have to sit on the can trying to get it all out...",especially as my urge is to get all the way in deep as possible before blowing load...

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjover 6 years ago
Word to the wise

I've always (and always will) told guys that my ass is not a open the door a peek and slam right in. If they ask if I'm into anal, I tell them the truth. Yes, provided you do it right; play with my ass first and get that sphincter used to the idea. Not all appreciate the heads up, but if they take heed, they never go home disappointed.

If they continue to question and push their point home, I smile sweetly & tell them the tale of the last guy who ignored my advice: every time he put his head in, I tooted. Every. Single. Time. I wish I could say it was on purpose, but it wasn't. And the fact that I laughed myself silly every time it happened probably didn't help either.

webard2014webard2014about 4 years ago
Luv anal

When we do it doggie I just hold still with my hands on my hips and let her control the pace. The view is awesome. Eventually more lube and harder is requested I grab her hips and pound her add like it's her pussy. We also do DP. We like doggie with me in her ass no thrusting. Then she contols a life like cock in her pussy no vibration or use a pulsing setting. As above she's always in control we she says harder that's my signal. We also like doing anal in the missionary position her pulled to edge of the bed my feet on the floor. Takes a lot of control on my part in that position. What a view. Me in her ass and she's doing her pussy. Also men allow her deal time in your ass. You won't be sorry. Goldeniangel do a how to on anal for men.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

I don't know, being a guy, if I'm a rarity or not for being so-so on anal. I enjoy the visual of a winking asshole when I'm giving doggie. For me there is just something more enticing about lusting after something you can see but can't have at the time.

Also, I do not get as pleasureable a sensation with anal intercourse as vaginal. Maybe its because I'm rather modestly prportioned and dont find the deep peneyration of the anus to be particularly "tight." I find that the anal canal, which bends downward, does not sufficiently stimulate the sensative underside of my cockhead as a vagina will, in doggy position anyway. I do enjoy the feeling of first entering the anus, however, and would gladly partake in shallow penetration, but alas, the passion of a lady is stirred mostly by the full hilting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12582 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...