All Comments on 'The Perils of Paula Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago

As always, extremely satisfying. Thank you for your stories.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Another top notch story

Oh how i wished i lived in that little part of Australia where there seems to be a bendable lady round each corner.

Seriously, you write in such away that i am drawn into the story and lives of your characters . Brilliantly written with a sexy bedroom scene .

Carnt wait to see what Paula gets up to next.

Thank you

JC

scumbagscumbagover 5 years ago

5 stars as always, but North Melbourne Bombers? Lucky Im a Crows fan, but you may have upset a few NM Kangaroos or Essendon Bomber fans ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*****

5 Stars as usual. Your stories never disappoint. I always look forward to your postings.

SBab

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Slice of life...

Another believable slice of life, Shaima, with the usual interesting and varied cast of characters (it's even easy to visualise those who are mentioned in passing like Stephen). I had to smile at your description of Sam: Elvis Presley to Danny de Vito. It's like one of those old adverts---"How to change yourself in ten easy lessons". So what's in store for Part 05?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous