All Comments on 'Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 04'

by trdferg

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the series. I think mom and daughter need to get into each other as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fuck birth control, let's see them both get pregnant

Creampies and pregnancies.... make it happen, with milk leaking from those big titties.

trdfergtrdfergover 5 years agoAuthor
I definitely hear you there...

I'm not opposed to making either (or both) pregnant. At this point, it's too early to introduce a pregnancy. The only reason I've explicitly stated that they're on birth control is to rule out an ACCIDENTAL pregnancy. The decision to become pregnant I feel should be a very deliberate one in an incest story. But it's gonna be awhile before I write Ch. 5...that would be a future angle, possibly for Ch. 7 or 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

We need more. The daughter should ask the mom if it’s ok to get off birth control. Then have the mother support it.

Or just have mom and son turn daughter into a sex slave that doesn’t return to school.

But regardless, we need more and I completely support the things that don’t line up.

trdfergtrdfergover 5 years agoAuthor
Timetable for future chapters

I haven't started Ch. 05 whatsoever because I used my free time to write a 10,000+ word celebrity story that Literotica won't accept. However, my goal is to have a new chapter for this done by mid-December. If you guys haven't heard from me by then, I'll make it up by posting Ch. 05 & 06 simultaneously sometime later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the update t

We appreciate it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
just keep it where they are all nice.

No hurting, no slavery just nice family sex.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

I like it so.far but please don't have them go off and start fucking every guy the see because they are nymphos now. I like the mom son sis relationship you built.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Great work!! Can not wait for next chapters

trdfergtrdfergabout 5 years agoAuthor
It's been awhile guys

Hey everyone,

Just want to share that I've been making dents in getting the upcoming chapter off the ground. My estimate for length of the new chapter is 12,000-15,000 words. I'm trying to write for quantity AND quality. I don't have an editor so it's a lot from my end to make my writing as good as it can be. Long story short, I'm really excited about producing new work relatively soon (my timetables suck so no promises on when it'll be lol).

trdfergtrdfergover 4 years agoAuthor
Ch. 05 is submitted!

And I'm pretty sure that Literotca is publishing it tomorrow (says "NEW" under it right now). I can't say I'm 100% sure this will be the case though...because the fucking thing keeps popping in and out of my drafts folder. Might just be a website glitch. But yeah guys...I'm back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way and the more I get the more I want, incest sex it’s the best, after reading this I am going to fuck my brains out with two of my sisters, they read this too and their cunts are dripping, so I can get drunk on cunt nectar as well as being drunk with fuck lust. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 1 year ago

Wow. What a hot story. The tropes that typify the genre are there, which i love but I know some people tire of them. But its with how the author handled them. I've never read a story here in which the instigator was so consistently aggressive. That hits so many key spots that make the genre so erotic. The story is fast paced without sacrificing context or character development.

Really, a perfect erotic story. 5 stars from me. Keep them coming!

JMoney66JMoney663 months ago

Ok, Let me first start by saying I really enjoyed your story. (Mostly.) I say mostly because it was good right up to the PREQUEL. To me the prequel was absolutely unnecessary, and for me killed the vibe. Another part that bothered a little, was the sisters transformation from normal shy college girl who was self conscious of her looks before college then became even more so after her growth spurt, then after being slipped the drug, within 24hr turned into a complete unihibitated nympho-slut, to me the sister becoming a nympho-slut could have been stretched out a little more in order to build on the characters transformation, sex with her brother was to quick to happen, it should have taken a little longer. Now I’m not saying it couldn’t have happened the way you wrote it, because drugs have different effects on different people, but to me it would have been more engaging for the drug to have taken a more slow burn, before turning into a raging inferno. Sadly once the siblings had sex that was it, you jumped into the prequeal, You need to get back to them and then bring the mother into the fold. After reading some of the other comments, if I may make a sugestion, Please for now leave pregnacy out of the story, I don’t understand some peoples obsession with his subject is. Let your chracter enjoy engaging in their illicit sexuality, eventually the drugs effect will wear off but by that time their thought process would make incest for them normal and completely exceptable, and there desires for each other stronger. It’s the way of nature. Anyways I could probable go on somemore but will stop here. You are a good writer and I hope to see more stoies by you, You keep writing and people will keep enjoying your work.

trdfergtrdferg3 months agoAuthor

@JMoney66 I actually agree with a lot of your points. I have a different take on writing than I had a few years ago. In 2024, it’s kind of hard for me to re-read this series. I kind of cringe at some choices I made, a couple of what you cited.

The prequel was to correct a fundamental problem I had with the story (zero build up). But I definitely disappointed some fans of this series by calling it chapter 5. I may put in a request to the mods to get that installment renamed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrdferg@trdferg
350 Followers
I'm a college student who recently decided to write these stories for fun. I read from this website for a long time before I even considered writing myself. I never imagined I'd ever write pornography as a hobby...so if there's a story you guys feel hasn't been written yet, yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES