All Comments on 'Sarah and Noah Ch. 02'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Very good story. I am impressed on how you bring out the characters and get the reader involved in the story. I had a hard on the entire story and loved the way you had them together. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your story and descriptions

But I want more! More story, more descriptions: give sexy Noah a bit of chest hair for that hard masculine muscular man chest! She rests her hands and face there enough so that she could feel the softness (or coarseness) of his hair!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a sensuous story. Loving this and hope you keep going Please.

honybipolahonybipolaover 5 years ago
erotica blew my mind

at its best...hot sibling romance story like this deserves all the stars and too ratings...fine read indeed

honybipolahonybipolaover 5 years ago
too ratings

was what I meant...Sorry for the typo

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Involved

I don't know that I want that level of description of the sharing of their bodily functions but as a way of emphasing the commitment and deep love they feel for each other it cannot be surpassed. If this is you marriedtosis you are very fortunate people. I wonder how they admitted their love to the wider family, was it accepted, whether they were able to establish a home in a region/country where their relationship is tolerated,I hope for both their sakes and yours they were able to.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 5 years ago
I want more!!

The story of Sarah and Noah is so compelling, yet so endearing. I want to hear about what happened when they told their parents. About when their first child was born. Wher they moved to, the house they buy together. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

The best love Incestory ever. Don't ruin it. Please. Make it flow to end as happy as ever with kids and love and so on (Just bit of naughty, anger but in a loving way. Like teasing too.) :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

* . If I was really turned on, I'd get on my computer and load up pictures of you and just masturbate into a sock with your juices covering my dick. *

Oh come on! That is fucking gross, dude!!! Just fucking nasty!! Parents have to touch those and do the laundry!! Ewwwww!!!

No WAY your mom didn't eventually eventually pick up one, handle or rub it just the wrong way while throwing it in the wash and just stop, dead in her tracks, and say out loud,

"What. The. Fuck."

And either slowly turn it inside-out to see what was so, umm, fishy, inside the thing... Or stop herself from doing it and saying,

"You know what? I don't even want to know."

Then pulling everything out of the washer she had just dropped in, then resorting clothes, only putting your clothes in the washer, making double sure neither her or her daughter's panties or bras made it in by accident. Added soap. Closed the lid. Pushed the start button. Shuddered.

Then, as if the thought had never occurred to her before, went into your room and hunted around on your computer to see what kind of creepy porn you were defiling your socks to!

Finds only pictures of your sister.

"... That just can't be. No. No way."

Does a command line search for. Jpg files over 30k in size. Nothing interesting. Does a command line search for .zip and .rar archives. Nothing interesting.

"Son of a bitch. Damn, that would be me, hehe."

Downloads a custom batch photo editing program that will replace the heads of anyone in the image with the head you select. You put president Nixon's head on all of your daughters photos.

"Jack off to that, fucker!"

Leaves, come back and places sound activated digital pocket recorder behind his monitor. "Because I don't want to miss this Timex moment! Hehehe!"

* Of course I want sex too and I want us to make love, but even when I don't particularly need it, I want you to know my body is here for you. I never want you to think you have to masturbate to release your tension. Use me. If I'm sleeping, just take me. If you're feeling like you want to rub one out, call for me and make love to me. The same way you use your hand to jack off because your hand belongs to you so you can basically fuck it whenever you want, my body belongs to you - so you can fuck it whenever you want. I'm your personal little slut for life. Understood?" *

I think I'm in love!! Where have you been all my life?! I may be married, but I want to take out an ad for a bfwb and use this paragraph in it! Hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice...but

I have enjoyed the series, but please allow me some constructive criticism...

I understand the need for the exposition between the characters. Especially in chapter one.

But...by the middle of page two it was getting a bit hard going...It was getting bogged down with details.

I am a published author of non-fiction, but I haven't done any fiction, so take my comments for what they are worth,

A suggestion; let the writing sit a day or two and take a fresh look at it.

Be ruthless with editing. More than once I have had to sacrifice a favorite line in the name of pacing or brevity.

Alternately, try to space out lengthy expositions...Give them to the reader in more manageable lenghts...make them 'bite size'.

I have enjoyed this series..I only discovered it after chapter three, I'm looking forward to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if i had one complaint about this story its how often they say the same shit. he constantly thinks "im tasting the juices of my sister who im not supposed to" or shes constantly saying my body belongs to you use me over and over yes we get it we got it the first 2 times you said the same thing we didnt really need you to say it 20 more times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Great, great!

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

What where's the rest of the story i want to now if they had children

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am still liking this but Yeah, like others, i feel that there was repetition of dialogue. And to a point (realistically?) I could see 2 brand new lovers needing to reassure themselves that everything is "okay"; Especially when they are blood related. And...this is just the next morning and day. Their emotions would likely be running on overload. 5🌟 for this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This piece—as much or more than anything I’ve read on this site—is expression of pure male fantasy. A perfect woman, a perfect person, is your ever available partner for whatever sexual desire you’ve ever entertained (except for sharing). And she knows all your faults but adores you anyway. Unconditional love, unconditional sex. Like I say, pure male fantasy.

Bdf44Bdf447 months ago

What happened to the rest of this story. The first few time i read it, the story has several more parts. The went to visit their parents and told them the were a couple. He mother apparently was in live with her own brother and was pregnant to h when she wss young but the brother died and the child miscarried. They have a child together and live together for the rest of their lives. The parents finally both accepted them as husbsnd and wife. Where's the rest of it. It's not anywhere near as good as a 2 part series. I am really disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
533 Followers
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES