All Comments on 'Country Girl Ch. 06'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved the story

From beginning to end. Keep up the good work.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Award Winner!

A most excellent story (story line). Award Winner For Sure, Thank You! :-)

Watch4FunWatch4Funover 5 years ago
Loved this story!!!

Loved everything in this whole story. Especially was happy with the accuracy of the farming parts having grown up on and farmed my whole life :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Ending

What great way to end the story, one of best series I’ve read. Thank you for sharing your talent.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
God bless people that milk cows for a living!

It is very difficult in the day of agri-businesses for smaller family farms to survive. Milk prices have changed little in thirty years, but expenses sure have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Series.

I really enjoyed this series. One of the best. Farming/Ranching is truly a peaceful way of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story series. I hate to see it end but I am looking forward to more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Simple Things In Life....

Great story, good character development, and great attention-to-detail describing the country-sides and small towns in your story! I was raised in a similar country setting in Missouri and could really appreciate your effort to interweave things country into the story such as work ethic, such as taking care of friends and family, helping those in need, and finding a true love for that special roll in the hay! We have family in the Farmington area, so your story appeals to me because of my limited familiarity with the area you write about. I kept thinking throughout the story, did we pass that mall, did we have ice cream & onion rings at that little cafe or drive-in when we up that way recently!? That's what hooked me to your story and kept me throughout the different chapters. Keep up the good work! I look forward to checking out your other stories in the near future. A little quick validation of my country upbringing....hauled many loads of hay with my Grandpa's 1949 GMC pick-up; cut & raked hay with my Daddy's little gray Henry Ferguson tractor and plowed a few acres of ground with my Grandpa's Allis Chalmer WD-45. Lastly, I'm also sure a local farmer's daughter took more than one or two rides with me in my Daddy's 1969 Ford F-100 pickup to check the pastures. She was a very giving person and gave me a taste of her strawberry-colored lips! She has continued to do this from time to time over the past 40-plus years and I've never grown tired of it! Again, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed this story very much. I love a story that’s filled with realistic details from a different place and way of life from my own. You make me feel like I know these people and their way of life. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it!

symtronsymtronover 5 years ago
Very very realistic believable and enjoyable to read

I found and read all 6 chapters in one sitting. I was in all the way. Thank You for a very very believable and run story to read. Thanks for the details along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

I LOVED the story, keep writing the way you do. I liked how Nils and Britt experimented in the bedroom Without bringing others into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One thing about pregnacies while nursing...

Prolactin, which is required for the production of breast milk, also suppresses ovulation. Thus it's quite rare for a regularly nursing mother to have children spaced as closely as in your excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

The ending was very good. I loved your story and its direction. Even loved Eli and Hannah -- they seemed a very happily adjusted young sexy couple once they got Nils' and Britt's encouragement. Looking forward to reading more from your writing, especially your other stories continuations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed It

Thank you for this very enjoyable story. Loved the characters. I think you ended it at the right time but will miss catching up on the latest adventures. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for a great story and series. I don't normally read these type of stories on this site, but I thought I would try this one. Thanks for your time and efforts and I will be checking out your other stories.

RomComSnorlaxRomComSnorlaxover 5 years ago
Had fun reading!

Loved the story and the characters! Thank you!

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
A nice series...

Well written. Thank you.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 5 years ago
Encore

A great story. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series from beginning to end

I really liked this series. Have read everything else you've posted so far and have liked them all. Your writing is improving over time and is a good read.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 5 years ago
Nicely done.

This was very enjoyable.

My thanks to the author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Very good!

The story and how it unfolded was very well done. Good job with proofreading and editing, there were only a few spots through all 6 chapters where a word might have been misplaced, and very few typos.

Constructive suggestions: I think the overall story might have benefited from more dialog, where some scenes would be driven by spoken conversations and less explanations. Also, the culture could have been fleshed out in more detail, earlier. For instance, I liked how they decided to speak Norwegian in the home for the kids; but that part of their culture could have been used much earlier to the reader’s benefit. Consider when Britt scolded her father, if she’d told him to back off in Norwegian, the impact would have meant more. The bilingual nature of the households would also be stronger if Britt and her mother spoke Norwegian during some of their lengthy conversations.

Again, those are just suggestions, you did great with the story.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Another Satisfying Read.

Another very enjoyable story from this author, although it is not my favorite story from this author, but that is being picky among pearls. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You rank right up there with the best. this is the third time I've reread all your stories, yes all the way through. 5*'s.

Jim usmc301@comcast.net

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Well done

I’m about halfway through all your stories and all are very entertaining. I’m starting to see certain details repeated in every one (pussies with hair, for example), but I don’t mind. I hope you’ll continue to add new tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A story of romance and love.

With sex almost secondary. Author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Engaging story

Thanks for a very engaging story. The erotic parts added to a great story.but would not have lacked any if not as much was made of it. Enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wonder

Wonder what happened to the silo filled with corn in Chapter 2 page 2, when the silo was empty for hay the next June and cows had just got there.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
Tusen Takk for alle!

Now...Jeg trenger en Norsk nydelig kvinne nesten som Britt! :+))

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More .... More !!!!!

I like the children names. Quite different than an old southern country boy is used to hearing. Fantantic story. Do hope in some shape or form, u continue this story. Love to read about their glory days and how the children carry on the legends of Britt and Nils. Thank you again for writing a wonderful story. It is a pleasure to read.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Story is perfect. Thank you.

biggeoff35biggeoff35about 3 years ago

Thank you for your time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't read Literotica stories that are even half as long as this, but I enjoyed it very much!! I could have done without all the ass fucking tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to give it 5 stars after the 5th chapter, but by you adding chapter 6 I found that it was just dragging on and on. I was getting bored and started skimming the last chapter. I guess I really didn't care about all the additional characters, I just enjoyed the first two main characters.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Read this story about 6 months ago. Came across it again. Just had to re-read it. It's even better the second time through. It is a perfectly written love story with good, solidly responsible erotica thrown in. Please keep writing new stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a sweet story, loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a very good story as almost seem so real these people in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As with all of your stories I've read, this one was right up near the top. Have a very Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know that I'm repeating myself, but this was another great story. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

My wife had an Aunt and Uncle were dairy farmers and it is a 365 commitment. None of the kids wanted to milk cows for a living but one did come back to live on the farm later in life. Good story, especially of you have all the money you need. Good ending, thanks.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Good story, although the last page or so was a bit rushed I thought, that said, it had real people, not perfect “Insta” types in an industry known for being hard on bodies and marriages. I liked it immensely, and gave it 5 stars throughout, even the dubious bit with the Ugandan Doctor, and fwiw his Mom was dead right about the qualities req’d for good spouses. 😉

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY!! 10 stars!

PrettyGoodWomanPrettyGoodWomanabout 1 year ago

Loved it . . . being raised Mennonite myself.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story second time I've read it thanks

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

Nice one. I wonder what other variations on the same theme to expect next

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Re-read and still 5/5. Very nice SE Minn story. Lots of Yoders and Scandinavian dairy farmers there. You forgot to mention the milk truck fleets those folks own, The Dale Earnhardt's of the gravel roads!

goodshoes2goodshoes24 months ago

Second time through. Even better this time. If I could give a 10 stars rating, I would.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Cute story, enjoyed reading it, though making Nils THAT wealthy kind of makes it hard for us working stiffs to relate to him. Yes, he is himself a salt-of-the-earth type who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty, doesn’t flaunt his money [not much, anyway], etc. But once we know he’s has THAT much money, we know that his efforts to restore the family dairy farm are really just sort of a hobby, and not a real struggle to earn a living for his family. Really takes the edge off that part of the narrative.

But there is a plot hole big enough to drive one of Nils’ tractors through

Why isn’t Britt also independently wealthy?

After what happened to her, you would have needed an air traffic controller to manage all the personal injury lawyers circling like vultures, sniffing for a piece of the action to sue the families of the frat boys. Not to mention the local chapter and the national organization of the fraternity, for failing to monitor the behavior of its affiliate members. Possibly also the school itself, for failing to adequately police the behavior of the fraternity, though she might have chosen to skip that one in order not to burn too many bridges locally.

The mere threat of a lawsuit like this would have opened their wallets wide. Since the frat guys were already convicted of criminal offenses, no defense lawyer worth his salt would have ever dreamed of allowing a lawsuit to be decided by a judge or jury, to hear Brit testify or listen to her doctors describe her injuries. The only issue would be how many zeros would be on the check daddy would write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2967 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Country Girl Series Info

SIMILAR Stories