All Comments on 'A Kitten Amongst Wolves'

by sweet_kitten

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

loved the story.. think is every girls fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Hope to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, would love to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved the hunt!

I hope you write on a professional level, i.e. regular books. You really put the reader in the thick of it! Keep up the good work.

kiya4men@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

loved it. is there going to be any more to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

plz write more of this it was excellent

duckdownduckdownabout 17 years ago
Loved it

This was a great story. One of the best I've read. Very hot! I enjoyed that your story was tweaked a bit out of the ordinary with the wolf pack characters. Please consider continuing it. I would love to read more about this adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

I want to be hunted by the wolves and devoured!!!! lucky kitten

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story .. is there another chapter? Would love to know how she settles into a life of being a sex kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Will she escape???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

That was a really good story, will you please write more so we can see what happens next.

NeverEndMeNeverEndMealmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Now that you've started, you HAVE to add more. Please D:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
definitely

you NEED to write more, i don't know why you haven't on however many years, but that was amazing!

sweet_kittensweet_kittenover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi guys

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry I haven't written more. I am very proud of this piece and it's always been my plan to continue it, I have just never found the time or the right inspiration to work out what I want to happen next without the risk of spoiling what's already out there. I want you all to know that I LOVE reading your feedback, I am always popping back to read it. I really hope that I get a new flash of inspiration soon and come up with a sequel so I don't let you all down.

All the best

Sweet_kitten

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

I just found this yesterday and sadly didn't get to read it all until just now. I loved this so much and would love to see more. I hope you find inspiration for the next part which I'm sure will be just as good this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More?

This story is great would love so much if there was more! Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please continue this story! :) It's so good!

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaover 7 years ago
Wow

Very powerful and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing, please continue

I love how you have planned and written this story. The characters’ personalities are all very fitting of their role. I hope you could continue this piece please. I really can’t wait for more.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 4 years ago
Taming of a Shrew (or Wildcat, as the case stands)...

A sound insight into the fact that women don't handle freedom well.

Women need love, not "liberation". I'm sure we will see a happy kitten in coming stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sweet_kitten:

Well written, though I feel you could have put some more time into differentiating the experiences in the finale. If they'd been described as well as the early parts of the narrative, I think I'd have given you the last star. Still, very hot set up, and a nice opening act. I hope to see more.

Iamcurious: Really? A hot story is not social commentary. Women need the same rights and freedoms as men. Including the right to declare themselves submissive without it becoming a statement about their entire gender. There are submissive men as well. We don't say that means that men don't need liberation, or that it means something about all men everywhere.

sweet_kittensweet_kittenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Totally agree with you there Anonymous .. this was written back in 2005 and has never undergone serious editing. One of the reasons I have never created a sequel is that I would like to rewrite it with more focus on the character dynamics and the psychological manipulation of the 'Master' ... I think in many ways I got lost in the smut aspect when really the key excitement for me lay in the hunt itself and the desire of the 'Master' and his wolves .. I liked the layering of the different characters in the story ... some cruel and nasty ... some maybe empathic and the Master's mystery and Dominance. I still think back to this story all these years after it was written :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous