All Comments on 'Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 01'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cant wait for Part 2!

A fantastic story! I loved every word of it. I cant wait for Part 2 - please be quick!

Sir EdwardSir Edwardalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Not just a well written erotic story. The author shows a keen understanding of the use of submission to provide pleasure to a woman.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 19 years ago
great

Great story. Very sexy and well written.

I lovedthe story line and the way you developed it. I found myself visializing myself as the female charactor which is a sign of a great story.

Keep writing

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too procedural

The idea is tantalizing, the writing is fine, but the suspense is deflated. The story focuses too much on procedure. It's too much like reading an instruction manual.

It's much too polite and consensual to the last detail to be an exciting spanking story.

But, otherwise, the author has the potential to do well in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow! Can I be next please?

I was amazed...such a sensual exciting story..Had me imagining myself as your heroine or standing in line ready to be your next...cant wait for the next chapter..xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Soaked & Eager

This story hit my fantasy right on the nail. I was able to lose myself in the story & eagerly await the next chapter.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 19 years ago
Oh yeah oh yeah

You made me quite moist in anticipation of the next chapter. I bet you get a call. If not, give me one.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good start

I thought your story was a good start. Like the reader reading your story invested but didn't get much return. That's OK if the dividend is realized in Ch. 02 and the story doesn't go off on some stange direction. In other words, just a good, sensual spanking without developing into a 3some or cuckholding, etc. Stay with your premise and topic, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That Was Hot

Wow, great story! I didn't even make it to part 2! Spanking stories really turn me on and the spanking didn't even start yet! Can't wait to read part 2, you did a great job on this story. I am excited to read the rest of the chapters, I think it will take me a while though. A girl needs a break once in a while... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great! More!

Terrific story. Keep it up. Love the drawn-out suspense. Great realism. Well-written character sketches with actions and dialogue describing without you telling me how to feel.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't stop here

when can you spank my wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Make It Real

You really make it seem so real. I was imagining myself in the role of Kenny's wife and it was delicious! Can't wait to get to the rest of them! Wonderful! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So hot

Oh, my. What I wouldn't give to be this woman. Very exciting. I'm wet just thinking about it. So well-written, such great details and well thought out. Love everything you write.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Super Beginning

I love how he laid it out for Jan. Great setup for the future event, and Jan sounds totally hot, with wonderfully smelling panties which I love. Can't wait to read the rest!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
not spanking my wife!

A very good reminder of why I, ME, will be the spanker! Holy cow, is this guy lucky or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe she's a little objectified but

I would be mystified (I'm hot on my passive tenses tonight)as to why anyone, male or hot slutty tarts (especially Gorgeous Am3rican Wives, they fuck anything)wouldn't be profoundly moved or even highly aroused by this superbly written, intelligently sexual fantasy of thousands, nay, hundreds of thousands of active people on all sides of this sizzling triangle. Girls must sometimes fantasise about gentle submissiveness, don't they? And though I'm always the guy administering the black and blue backside to my personal whore, I revel at the thought of her getting tanned by any brother bull(in brit that means walloped, or spanked)and will certainly arrange for that to now happen, having read this classy tale by Pro Ball(that is slightly too American a name, unless, forgive me sir if I'm wrong, we brits are terribly polite,old boy,and of course you could be Japanese as there was nothing in the story to suggest otherwise, and they also indulge the banality of "baseball" blah blah - (People, read the story, it is good)fan of this author and Quin and Coolomon and many more and my greatest respect to the almost funny with it, but just too xenophobic and therefore coming across as crass and unimformed whilst really he's a pretty perceptive guy and doesn't need to lower himself to a troller at brits.I've been to the graveyards in Normandy and seen the acres, the multitude of beautiful marble that will never stand as sacred as the dust of the Americans who gave their lives for a free world in that war, so don't denigrate them PISTOLPACKINPETE by bashing the country that stood side by side with you, and also fought and died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
never been spanked

This spanking thing is all new to me but after reading this story I want my husband to finger me and then spank me to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot story

This captured so many of the feelings I have when being spanked although we never involve others. Brilliantly written!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 13 years ago
Great story.

Your story flows so well and pulls the reader along wtih it. No way to quit reading. I'm going to read part two right now.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Well written and very creative.

I was hooked immediately, and I'll be reading every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was alright

It was more of a how to with some sex tacked on the end. In fact I think that if you did some editing it would make a much better how to on the art of spanking for pleasure then an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4*

i am 62 & I got an erection reading your story.

Keep up the good work please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EROTIC, EROTIC, EROTIC (* * * * *)

The woman who wants to be spanked is a KEEPER!

LocoBellaLocoBellaalmost 7 years ago
Very titillating...

Inadvertently read ch 6 1st, had to find out how it started! Exactly the scenario that 'whets' my appetite, love the style of writing and content, already a fan 😊

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best spanking story ever. I really enjoyed chapters 1 through 5. I didn’t really like chapter 6. Otherwise you hit a home run in my book. Definitely will be rereading my favorite parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very very erotic.

Totally believable.

I gave you a 5- (4.6 = 92%, ★★★★★-).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous