All Comments on 'Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 02'

by ChezK

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

Please write part 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

More about the luscious stink of her gorgeous ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In love!

I have really fallen for Lili and love seeing the control she has over her thrall.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 5 years ago
Lovely Ass

Such a lucky guy. With luck Lili will get dirtier and dirtier for him. I'm sure the dirtier it gets the more he'll love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yummy!

Enjoyable and well written. Brings me right to that magic p!ace of being dominated by a strong woman who knows what she wants. Can't wait for my partner to come home today so I can lick her pussy to orgasm and then have a nice relaxing session of tongue-ducking her lovely little rosebud! Thanks for your awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love that there's someone writing proper ass worship again. So many people it's all just so forceful, cruel, gross, or passionless. Lili here is an absolute natural, she knows exactly how to wrap the PC around her finger (or under her ass) and get him willingly addicted to her, totally reveling in her control over him and the true adoration he has for her body. She lets her body do the work, every curve and scent bringing him deeper under her spell without having to resort to violence, blackmail, forcefulness, or any other less savory method, just her natural, goddess like ability to charm him into submission.

Basically I like your stories a lot so far and keep up the good work!

dk219dk219over 5 years ago

Love that there's someone writing proper ass worship again. So many people it's all just so forceful, cruel, gross, or passionless. Lili here is an absolute natural, she knows exactly how to wrap the PC around her finger (or under her ass) and get him willingly addicted to her, totally reveling in her control over him and the true adoration he has for her body. She lets her body do the work, every curve and scent bringing him deeper under her spell without having to resort to violence, blackmail, forcefulness, or any other less savory method, just her natural, goddess like ability to charm him into submission.

Basically I like your stories a lot so far and keep up the good work!

ChezKChezKover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm happy you guys are enjoying my story. I started a separate series that I think you'll like if you like this one:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-smell-and-taste-of-emilys-ass-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely asshole story

I began to get turned on by licking a beautiful girl's asshole many years ago. At that time very few erotic stories were about asshole licking and similarly porn videos showed mostly guys (or lesbians) licking cunts. I like licking cunts a lot, but what really turns me on is to lick a beautiful girl's asshole. I think this has a lot to do with feeling inferior (I am from India), and feeling that I am only good enough to lick a caucasian girl's asshole. This feeling of being inferior and being treated as though I am worthless and a slave excites me. I have often told prostitutes to call me names, and order me to lick their assholes. Sometimes they are reluctant to do so, and especially to use the word 'asshole'. Anyway, I really enjoyed your asshole-rimming fantasy. Looks like you are a lot like me. I have also been noticing that porn videos now include lesbian asshole licking a lot of the times and I am glad about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Where is part 4 we need one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to Brooke?

Brooke should be getting sloppy seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continues to be a good premise.

Sex still to abrupt.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous