All Comments on 'An African Boss'

by author on Africa

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb

Great story only thing wrong for me is it wasn't long enough.

Will keep an eye out for this fantastic new author

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Wow, another British cuckold

Is that all that's in that country? The storyline was somewhat different with the daughter participating, but the rest was standard wimp husband fare. I am sure that this author will have his fair share of insecure males drooling all over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot One

Damn, that's a hot one!! Moves fast, keeps you on the edge and leaves you wanting more. If you don't cum with this one you don't like IR, D/s, bi, slut wife or incest stories. In that case, why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
If it isn't really this way, it should be

Well written and exciting. Makes one long to be in the the white family's places, to experience the superior black cock pounding into our bodies. Any humiliation, pain or degradation would be welcome if it led to the supreme joy of servicing such virile and demanding Black Men. How do i get hired by this company?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sick

this is sick shit who would want that to happen to them not only is it degrading to men and women but also to aficans. How do you think this shit up? were you abused as a child? because to like this you would have to be mentally Disturbed.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
David lost out

More ot this story should be told. David have watched his wife get fuckec. He has watched his daughter ger fucked. Is it a matter of time before he ge fucked. ? It is up to you author to set the3 record straight to see how far this this go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fucking

sick story it must have been written to try impress all the white people in the Lit audience. Soon the black cocks will be 8 foot long and big as a elephant's trunk. God what a bunch of unreal bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice, but needs more

Off to a good start, but it needs more to it.

How about some background to the story? Like how the wife was "broken"? Having the husband gets screwed is a nice touch though.

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pathetic!

And if you really had a clue about the realities of 'Africa' you wouldn't write this degrading pathetic shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Comments on comments!

I always find it usually amusing that some people look up a site like this, read a story knowing its theme, and then spend time criticising the content!

We spent 2 years in Africa, and visited Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, and South Africa.

I can confirm with the conviction of experience and observation that most Africans do not have larger members. My wife however found one that did...extraordinarily so. Not too difficult in a continent of billions.

Stepping past the reality of the poverty and aids, the continent is run by African multi-billionares who care nothing for a bribe of a $1 million, but jump at the offer of relatively rare white woman, the younger the better.

Living a life of unbridled luxury they have all the time and money to pursue 'fun' and no significant 'law' to hold them back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's I/R fiction dummies

I enjoyed the story. But then I always enjoy this genre of story. I'm aware it's fiction, something some of the other readers don't seem to grasp. I'd like to see either more of this story, or more stories in the same vein. The grammar and punctuation and spelling was better than a lot of stories on this web site, and for that alone, you deserve good marks. Pay little or no attention to the mouth-breathing, knuckle- dragging critics who haven't anything constructive to say. Most of the people reading and liking the story won't take the time to comment anyway. The naysayers always do. Please don't give up writing because of a few bad comments.

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Nice little story

Getting past the critics, and I'm guessing some of them didn't read it, it's an interesting story. A couple people said it was too short or needed more background. I don't agree but I like shorter stories. It always amazes me the people that come here to post comments though-they hate interracial themes and come right to the stories anyway. Not sure what they were expecting sometimes. The door is left open for another story-whether you write it or not. Nice start for a first time story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't leave us in wonder

Good story line,but! readers need to know how the wife and daughter were turned into submissive slaves. Your next chapter should read-how it all started. what about the husband? does he end up being a pussey boy to the bosses and body guards? i see three or four more chapters in this saga to complete the story.

3dipper3dipperalmost 19 years ago
Usefull Comments vs Those Not So Usefull

First, I really liked the story. It is a style I enjoy and a subject I am very interested in. Please keep writing, I could be wrong, but I sense that you either have seen events similar to your story, or you have contacts with those who have.

I have tried to write somthing of this genre, but it was not very popular. I based my stories on conversations with people I became aquainted while serving in the military over a twenty year period, as well as my own observations in the near east (Libya Saudi, Arabia), France, Germany, and the U.K.

3dipper3dipperalmost 19 years ago
Usefull Comments vs Those Not So Usefull

First, I really liked the story. It is a style I enjoy and a subject I am very interested in. Please keep writing, I could be wrong, but I sense that you either have seen events similar to your story, or you have contacts with those who have.

I have tried to write somthing of this genre, but it was not very popular. I based my stories on conversations with people I became aquainted while serving in the military over a twenty year period, as well as my own observations in the near east (Libya Saudi, Arabia), France, Germany, and the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good to see...

...well-hung blacks putting a white family in their proper place! Zimbabwe today, England tomorrow, USA soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hanging!

i want to see the father/husband raped! why did you stop! i'm throbbing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ne Plus Ultra Of Human Sexuality

when the ne plus ultra of male human sexuality, the mighty African male & the ne plus ultra of female human sexuality, the white female collide, the sparks are hot indeed. The African bull/white cow is the most natural combo in the world. White men are really only needed to keep pure white babies coming into the world for the African to enjoy at a tender & juicy young age.

Great story. Am gonna read all of your work.

digimatedigimatealmost 13 years ago
Egypt holiday

It's not only Africans that desire white flesh. Some years ago my wife and I went on holiday to Egypt, we got friendly with a local business man who invited us to a party, on arrival I noticed there were only two other white women beside my wife, one looked about 15-16, men outnumbered the women 3 to 1. I and the other male white guest were ushered into another room where a porn film was playing plus 2 young ladies. Whilst we were having sex with these 2 our wives and his young sister were getting a seeing to in the other room. My wife could hardly walk over the next day or two her 2 holes were that sore, but she became after this episode an addict for bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

seduction of tammy plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That poor pathetic father...

So twisted and deranged, that I was completely mesmerized!! Does this sort of total domination exist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
please add more to this story

please i love this story add more to it please

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
David to get a spit-roasting.......

Just imagine Chuku dragging him into the house and making his daughter suck his little white cock while his white ass takes black cock after black cock....

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Not enough, was looking forward to a graphic double penetration episode with two bbc. Sorry to appear crude, it's my personal number one fantasy. Loved the potential of the story, sadly it left us feeling short changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Black cock turned me into a cum swallowing faggot…bbc is so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous