All Comments on 'Djinny's Psycho Sex Circus'

by GentlesirJellyfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

This story is interesting keep it going please.A unique take on the jinn.It kind of makes me think if Harley Quinn was a jinn lol.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
5 stars so far.

Keep up the good work!

warelliswarellisover 5 years ago
Very neat!

I'm really enjoying Djinny~. Especially how interesting the sex could be like the nipple mouths! Ever thought of having her nipples suck off Andrew~?

Hmm are we going to see multi-foursome/fivesome whatever menage a troi where it's Andrew with multiple Djinnys, using their tongues and tentacles to play with and squeeze and suck his cock so well?

Is this going to be a multi-chapter fic?

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishover 5 years agoAuthor
To warellis

It might be either one big future chapter or a few smaller ones. I can’t tell just yet. I just know what I want to include and the rough order in which it happens. Keep in mind also that this is in the horror section for a reason. Nobody will really get hurt, but expect to see a lot of creepy and downright unholy happenings...at least as far as I can go with Literotica’s censorship reigning me in. Though if you’ve made it this far I suppose you are up for it.

As far as sex scenes goes, I think what you described would be best suited for this chapter. The only reason I pushed it out the door as is was to make it in time for Halloween,...which failed to happen anyway. I’m going to add a little more to this chapter first and resubmit with those ideas incorporated and other general fixes. Thanks for the feedback all!

FantasticJackFantasticJackabout 5 years ago
Thankyoumoreplease

I'm waiting eagerly for more.This concept is right up there with Oblimo's "It's Always Time" story. If you don't know that story, it's a big compliment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous