All Comments on 'American Girls Down Under'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More, you fuck. And don't stop.

SWT3SWT3over 5 years ago
Sweet, sweet story

And very well written. And I have read until 3 in the am. TTFN

doobiusdoobiusover 5 years ago
Real style

Love your writing style it's like a poem.

JerseyGirlDownUnderJerseyGirlDownUnderover 5 years ago
Thank you, EB and LoquiSordidaAdMe

Wonderful collaboration, beautifully written and seamlessly put together. I liked the surprises from each of the clearly developed characters.

This American Down Under gotta get me some of that sexy Adam. You never know what you'll find in Sydney arrivals, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This, as it is, would make the most wonderful erotic movie

with not a bit of porn in it, really. Thanks to both of the authors. 5*

JaneRamseyJaneRamseyover 5 years ago
*clap clap clap*

Love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great story.

Only comment, you were lucky to find a cab driver here who would help with the luggage😁 I wonder where was that island?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous! (Except...)

...except for the tiny annoyance of your frequent use of "lead", where you should have had "led".

Example: "Follow my lead, I'll show you how to get down to the beach" The past tense of that might be, "He stepped out in front and led her down to the beach."

Not a huge deal, just a little niggle that jars against the near perfect beauty of the rest.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years agoAuthor
You can lead a horse to water

but you can't make him spell. Good catch, missed by both writers. I blame the lead in my pencil, don't know Loqui's excuse :).

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Wonderful! Such a sexy collaboration. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When at an Airport, the 'Arrivals Board' will normally display the Arrivals at that airport.

On arriving in a country on an international flight, it is normal to collect baggage, before clearing Customs!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years agoAuthor

The anon who proclaims travel expertise didn't read closely enough. Adam is not in Sydney, the girls had already cleared customs (in Sydney) and had just flown a domestic leg to another city. 0/5 for comprehension.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story from both you and Loqui. It's a perfect combination of characterization, setting and dialog. The sex is hot yet at the same realistic. I'd call this the Erotica of Lit.

I came here from Loqui's site, but think I'll be exploring here for a while.

A number of years ago I spent a couple of weeks on the east coast, in Sydney, Brisbane and Cairns. As a Canadian who's visited some of Europe and the USA, I feel that Australia is the only place I'd return to. It felt to me that Canucks and Aussies are cousins in spirit. Maybe someday ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, sorry that I could only give it Five Stars

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

A lovely journey. Adam helped in their discoveries of senses & flavors. xox

Nicole2023Nicole20232 months ago

I enjoyed this, ty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
664 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.