All Comments on 'Taking a Leap with a Group Massage'

by Jbearisthe1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 5 years ago

I used to attend a similar regular event at a guys in Oklahoma City. It started at 11 and ran till 1. You brought a towel and a dollar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Kind of Guy

You sound like my kind of guy. Your stories reflect very well the type of situations I have enjoyed myself over the almost three decades that I have been engaging in discrete gay sex outside of my marriage. If you had lived near me (Eastern PA), chances are that I would have sucked your cock in the settings you have described so far, especially in the woods. I have only engaged in indoor group sex with men twice. The first time was with an older man who had an eleven or twelve inch cock. My favorite though was when I was happy to play the slut role as I sucked and fucked all three of the other guys ( the one with the huge cock and two of his younger buddies) who I let have their way with me all afternoon.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 5 years ago
Great story.

I know that there are Male meet up groups like this in NYC and FTL. Have attended the NYc one before. It’s an amazing experience. Nothing like it in KC.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Fantastic story - it really turned me on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJbearisthe1@Jbearisthe1
94 Followers
Late bloomer just sharing my journey.

story TAGS