All Comments on 'Wait Until the Wedding'

by budd100

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why is this guy with this girl

she fucking him derick,why is bob with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
unreal

you can write. but your main male character really suck. give them some backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Basically

Basically he's a moron and he deserves whatever he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The frigid bitch

Patti was a frigid bitch the difference between Bob and Patti is he used protection and was taught right from wrong in making love and how to treat the woman derek had no feelings for how he did it with Patti Bob should go back to that other girl and romona .

EbonyFire77EbonyFire77almost 17 years ago
Real life definately

I would have liked to see that the main character had stronger points, along with some more plot development. I felt as if the part where he has sex with Ramona and Judy was thrown in too quickly, and it would have helped to have some more details as to why Patty started having sex with Derek. Overall though I'd have to say your story encompassed a lot of what teenage/young adult drama tends to be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No, you can't write; you illiterate SOB

You did no editing of this "draft" before posting it. You insult even the low standards of LW readers with this trash. Your plot had potential but your English is atrocious. Put some effort in your writing, along with some intelligence in your characters.

Just what in the crap is this? "You are nothing like that wimp I am going to marry. He has a little ole dick and I would never let him talk me into sucking his little ole thing. But I am going to make him eat my pussy. OOOH, Derek your cock is so big and it taste so good"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please don't post any more . . .

I am sorry I wasted so much time reading this sad story. The grammatical and spelling errors were almost bad as the characters and plot!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Wow! Between the two of these jerks, who cares about their fucked up relationship?

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Brides Don't Lie

Sometimes love is blind and girls can be as bitchy as any male. Enjoyed your story and I know that woman can cheat - Barb, Terry and even Anne. Write follow ups.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Another wimp story

Another story about a week wimp who cannot seem to understand that a cheating slut is not worth the trouble she brings with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbeiievable

Are all the men in your stories born this stupid or did they work at it? They went to wimp-cuck high school evidently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous