All Comments on 'Very Good Neighbors Ch. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HEyLolitaHeY22HEyLolitaHeY22over 5 years ago
I see what you're trying to do with the word, buuuut that ain't it hun....

I absolutely LOVE all of your stories, they're usually my go-to when I'm horny (which is all the time), but there's nothing sexy or "lustful" about the word. It really just seems to dumb down the whole thing. It truly adds nothing to your stories. Like it starts off all sexy & promising, but then I'm all dried up because there is absolutely NOTHING hot about being called or calling someone a nigger lol. I am by no means offended or anyting, do what you want with your super awesome stories, I'm just not understanding the necessity of it. I feel like it completely takes away from the actual sexy parts of the story. Just wanted to share my opinion.

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 5 years agoAuthor
Appreciated

Was just something I was trying. I see it a lot in interracial stories with black men and white women, and I wanted to see if i could write something in the opposite direction. Thanks for the feedback. To me the word is just another curse, if a somewhat taboo one. Was just trying to take some of it's negative power and turn it into something juicy. Maybe I missed the mark. Thanks all the same for the feedback. I love hearing from my fans, and I am soooo happy I can help you when you're feeling randy. Nothing turns me on more than turning on others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good for you .

Don’t get to hung up on one word . The story I thought was excellent . Being an equal opportunity fucker myself . The beauty of black women should be extolled more often.

Good story well written , thank you

Gaffer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved all of it. Hope there will be more!!!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Chapter #2

Should be him confronting the Wife and getting that straightened out. Then deciding if he moves in with Ebony or somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I'd leave a long comment, but the story was so good, that I got to take a nap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black girls make everything better

I adore dark, voluptuous black women who are both sexually forward and submissive, and although I don't think I could bring myself to say it to one myself, I love hearing about black girls who get off on being called "nigger" or otherwise degraded during sex. I will, however, go on endlessly about how much I love a black woman's chocolate tits with darker nipples, her black pussy with the bright pink hole inside, an adorable outie navel, and the texture, taste, and smell of her hairy armpits and crotch (moreover, contrary to stereotype, all of the ones I've been with have let me touch their hair whenever I damm well pleased). There is so much that can be explored about a couple like Ebony and Eric that I sincerely hope you continue on with them or another like them. Thank you and Good Luck.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

BarnengBarnengalmost 3 years ago

nice, where's the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that story ! If some people might not like the word, I think a lot others are like me and love to see or hear it. Do what you think it's best, there will be people to love either decision

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Amazing story! Please more of these! There's lots of white men out there who LOVE black women, especially thick fat ass black women. We need these stories to fuel our fantasies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...